skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Alfred Witte's Hades and Conspiracy
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sidereal Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:47 am    Post subject: Alfred Witte's Hades and Conspiracy Reply with quote

Alfred Witte's Hades and Conspiracy


Used :

1- Krishnamurti Ayanamsa : 23°45'56" for Year 2000.
Speed of precession is 50.2388475.
2- Mean Node
3- Harmonic 16 and 256
4- Zet Astrology Software : I used Nova Chartwheels where the harmonics were not
clearly visible because of the missing harmonic points in the circle.
5- Secondary Progression : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal year


https://ia801404.us.archive.org/28/items/alfred-wittes-hades-and-conspiracy/Alfred%20Witte%27s%20Hades%20and%20Conspiracy.pdf
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intriguing linchi.

linchi wrote:
Alfred Witte's Hades and Conspiracy.

I totally agree with you linchi, Witte was an outstanding/genus astrologer but nowhere do I see in Witte's masterpiece “Rules for Planetary Pictures” did he mention the word “Conspiracy” associated with Hades. Indeed Hades is a very malefic factor with Witte's brilliant work.

FWIW, I have proven to myself the USA Boyd Chart (Declaration of War against Britain) is a most important chart for USA:

Boyd's USA Chart: July 6 1775 11:00 AM LMT; Philadelphia, Pa: 39N57:08; 075W09:51

Using the great but simple predictive tool of Solar Arcs (individual arc for time of year—July 6th), we see Solar Arc Hades 90 r Saturn. This Solar Arc of course happens every 90 years with 0,90,180 aspects (Great Depression 90 years ago-1930). Quoting Witte word for word in his Rules for Planetary Pictures, he states:

Quote:
Melancholy. Trouble. Sadness. The alien. Refugees. Serious obstacles. Severe sickness or unemployment of long duration. Enemies. Enmity. Serious loss. Prison. Epidemics. Illness restrictions. Ugly habits. Matters that are put off or never finished.


The USA Labor Department reports there are 48 million Americans unemployed.

linchi, I am most interested in your work, particular with the 16 harmonic. I am somewhat an amateur when id comes to detailed dial work with Witte's Uranian Astrology system. If you happen to see any future important configuration with Boyd's chart with your work, please post.

Steve
Thumbs up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment SteveS, it's very nice of you.

It is true that Alfred Witte developed astrology with his discoveries e.g. Solar Arcs, planetary pictures and Transneptunian planets .
Planetary pictures and Transneptunian planets are very little known except in Germany. But I think it is very important that we can use them to better understand the events astrologically.

It is also true that the word "Conspiracy" in "Rules for Planetary Pictures" is not associated with Hades.

What I refer to in my Work is the book "Lexicon for Planetary Pictures". This book was first printed in 1957. In this book you can easily find the keywords and corresponding planetary pictures like in a dictionary. I don't know whether it was translated into English. If you are interested, you can ask here.

https://www.witte-verlag.com/ueber-uns.html


SteveS wrote:

Using the great but simple predictive tool of Solar Arcs (individual arc for time of year—July 6th), we see Solar Arc Hades 90 r Saturn. This Solar Arc of course happens every 90 years with 0,90,180 aspects (Great Depression 90 years ago-1930)


I call them (0,90, 180, 360 ) the Harmonic-years. You can also take 45 , 22.5 and 11.25 for the shorter time windows. It can vary for each individual solar arcs.

Quote:
linchi, I am most interested in your work, particular with the 16 harmonic. I am somewhat an amateur when id comes to detailed dial work with Witte's Uranian Astrology system.


When working with the dial and planetary pictures the biggest problem is software, because the software do not show so clearly, so you can see all the planetary pictures. You have to search and that is intensive work. So I wrote in my work "Deception" what kind of software we need.


Quote:
If you happen to see any future important configuration with Boyd's chart with your work, please post.


Two years ago, I worked very little with Richard Houck`s USA Chart:
June 19, 1776 11:54:46 AM LMT Philadelphia, PA

I've never worked with Boyd's chart before. I would like to look at Boyd's chart in the future.

linchi
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linchi wrote:
Quote:
Planetary pictures and Transneptunian planets are very little known except in Germany. But I think it is very important that we can use them to better understand the events astrologically.


I totally agree linchi! I have only been investigating the TNPs in the last month, but I can already see certain TNPs explain to me with planetary pictures in my natal chart for a couple major life events. I beginning to see/understand why the Hamburg School is important for investigating Natal and Mundane Charts.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
What I refer to in my Work is the book "Lexicon for Planetary Pictures". This book was first printed in 1957. In this book you can easily find the keywords and corresponding planetary pictures like in a dictionary. I don't know whether it was translated into English. If you are interested, you can ask here.


As of 2017 “Lexicon” was not in English print, I would love to have an English translation. But I will ask Michael Feist at your link (thanks), since I have been communicating with him by e-mail the last couple of weeks.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
When working with the dial and planetary pictures the biggest problem is software, because the software do not show so clearly, so you can see all the planetary pictures. You have to search and that is intensive work. So I wrote in my work "Deception" what kind of software we need.

I understand exactly where you are coming from linchi! Have you worked with Michael Feist's specialized Uranian Program---AstrologicPC? If so, your opinions? I will be sure to read your “Deception” work. It takes practice and experience working with dials—so since I have neither working with Dials, I am trying to figure out how to properly view the Uranian system with Software.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
I've never worked with Boyd's chart before. I would like to look at Boyd's chart in the future.


I will try to start a thread on the Boyd Chart pointing out this chart is picking-up major historical events with its Solar Arc angles. It is also picking-up outstanding incidents with Sidereal Lunar Returns and a couple of Sidereal Solar Returns. I can't wait to investigate this chart further with Uranian system. I am 73 and wish I had discovered Uranian astrology 38 years ago when I first started my journey with Astrology.

Looking forward to communicating with you more with our common interests.
Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have Michael Feist's astrology program.I don't think his program could be an option for me because I work with sidereal zodiac and user progression rates for secondary and tertiary progressions. If you work with Uranian System, an astrology program should be such that the planet pictures can be created visually and as a list in addition to the sidereal settings.

Today's astrology programs missing one or the other features, so you use necessarily several programs. Nova Chartwheels would be a good option, if it would not be so user unfriendly and the returns and progressions could be displayed as bi-wheel.

I would be happy to communicate with you and try to answer if you have any questions about the Uranian system.

Very Happy
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

linchi wrote:
Quote:
I don't have Michael Feist's astrology program. I don't think his program could be an option for me because I work with sidereal zodiac and user progression rates for secondary and tertiary progressions.

I understand linchi, I too work in the Sidereal Zodiac. But, I think I may try this program out for possible short cuts to get fast key word phases for Witte's Planetary Pictures. I will let you know if it helps me with my learning curve for Uranian Astrology.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
Today's astrology programs missing one or the other features, so you use necessarily several programs. 

Exactly! I have 4 different programs now to help me with quick(er) technique pattern recognition for my practice.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
I would be happy to communicate with you and try to answer if you have any questions about the Uranian system.


Thanks linchi. Are you familiar with the Uranian technique for Equal Distancing with Solar Arcs for a 2-4 months time frame? In the meantime, to help you understand where I am with Uranian Astrology, about 2 weeks ago a Topic for Uranian was started in another Sidereal forum here:

https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=4276

Its a Sidereal Astrology forum—don't know if you are interested but would love for you to hang out at times on this forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveS wrote:

But, I think I may try this program out for possible short cuts to get fast key word phases for Witte's Planetary Pictures. I will let you know if it helps me with my learning curve for Uranian Astrology.

It is of course logical to use such a program when the learning process is still in the beginning.

Quote:
Are you familiar with the Uranian technique for Equal Distancing with Solar Arcs for a 2-4 months time frame?


With the Solar Arcs you can't make precise predictions, because you usually use at most harmonic 16. But with the transits to the planetary picture for the event could be determined nearly the exact day. I use higher harmonics than the Uranian astrologers and I do not use solar arcs.To determine an event-year I use solar, for the month lunar return, for the week transiting moon phases and for the day secondary progressions with higher harmonics. Even determining the hour of the event is theoretically possible with secondary and tertiary progressions with higher harmonics. My techniques are different from conventional Uranian system.

Quote:
In the meantime, to help you understand where I am with Uranian Astrology, about 2 weeks ago a Topic for Uranian was started in another Sidereal forum here:

https://www.solunars.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=4276


I'd like to take a look at

Quote:
Its a Sidereal Astrology forum—don't know if you are interested but would love for you to hang out at times on this forum.


Thank you for the invitation, if I had the time, I would drop by from time to time.
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

linchi wrote:
Quote:
It is of course logical to use such a program when the learning process is still in the beginning.

Exactly! I am a beginner with Witte's systems of astrology but find his techniques fascinating/intriguing.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
My techniques are different from conventional Uranian system.

Indeed, far different-- but interesting.

linchi wrote:
Quote:
Thank you for the invitation, if I had the time, I would drop by from time to time.


I understand linchi about limited time. If you ever have any observations about the USA Boyd Chart, I would be interested with your individual techniques.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve,

here is an English-language site about Uranian Astrology, maybe you are interested, when you don't know this site yet.

http://www.uranian-institute.org/

And a uranian astrology program, may be an option for you.

http://www.uranian-institute.org/xsoftware.htm


SteveS wrote:
If you ever have any observations about the USA Boyd Chart, I would be interested with your individual techniques.


It's in my to-do list.
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteveS



Joined: 04 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Location: Springville, Al

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:45 pm    Post subject: Response Reply with quote

Thanks linchi for the links. I will be sure to read the articles for my learning curve.

Thumbs up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 3671
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey linchi,

i too would like to thank you for sharing what you do here with us! i didn't say anything, but i did review your article and the incredible amount of work you put into all this...

i have only one question for the moment.... it is regarding use of the mean node.... have you tried working with the true node?? i got into looking at the use of the true node more and am presently working with true, as opposed to mean nodes..

cheers
james
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome, James,
You can't imagine how your comment encourages me.I also want to thank you for your comment.

I have not yet used the true node.For two years I prepared a comparison for Therese with a few examples. It was only about the marriage event. I could have checked other events, but I didn't have that much time then.

Here is this work, for those who do not know it yet.

https://ia803101.us.archive.org/3/items/TrueVsMeanNode/True%20vs%20Mean%20Node%20.pdf

When I would feel better, I would prepare a second work with several examples.
I would be interested if you could give one or two examples of why you think the true nodes are better.

for example :

On 12 July 2020 Benjamin Keough died of suicide in Calabasas, California.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Keough,_Benjamin

He has in radix (harmonic 64) : MA/SA = MO/ME = ME/MN , if you use mean node. This is suicide formula in my work. But if you use true node, it has nothing to do with the radix MA/SA axis.

what's more, harmonic 64 :

Solar MN= Solar MO
Lunar MN = natal MO

I know, of course, that just one example is not enough evidence.


Greetings

linchi
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 3671
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks linchi!

coincidentally enough, i was looking at benjamin keoughs chart yesterday and went over a number of predictive tools to understand this event of his death better... i was unable to find a specific time, but was working with july 12th as the day of his suicide in a place in california...

let me get back to this... all the wheels and dials i used to use for looking at the type of harmonics you are using are on an old windows computer that i never connect to the internet with... i am unable to set up these same dials on the present system i have using ubuntu... it will take me some time to see what you are looking at and offer some commentary with regard the true and mean node position.. the difference i have is mean node at 0 sag 32r, verses true note at 29 scorpio 26... so about a degree difference and a sign change.. both are right on the important place of transition from scorpio to sag emhapsized a particular way in indian astrology...

you are right - 1 example does not suffice.. that is why you use so many examples in your exhaustive studies!!

i did happen to note a number of connections to the lunar eclipse from july 5th back to his natal chart... i also used both the location of his birth and of his death to note the midpoints and planets being highlighted in both charts... i have the 90 degree dial on the program, but no 45, or 22/5 dials....

will comment later...

cheers
james
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linchi



Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 89

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
.. the difference i have is mean node at 0 sag 32r, verses true note at 29 scorpio 26... so about a degree difference and a sign change.. both are right on the important place of transition from scorpio to sag emhapsized a particular way in indian astrology...


In my system, if you want to make predictions, you have to work with harmonics, not only with h-4, but at least with h-16, 64 , 256 , 1024 and 4096 because you can miss many important planet pictures if you only use harmonic 4 or 16. I use Harmonic 4096 (without AS and MC axes) only if the birth time is correct to the minute. For us, it wouldn't do too much benefit if we knew what degrees the planets are. We need to know what planetary pictures are forming.For the forecast there are solar, lunar, progressed lunar return,transits, progressed lunar phases and transit lunar phases.Each transit lunar phase can be used for one week. It need not necessarily be an Eclipse. But in this case it coincidentally is an Eclipse.

You must not only examine transit (solar,lunar ..etc.) planets, where they are located, but you must also examine transit (solar,lunar, etc.) planetary pictures (for example transit MA/SA), where they are located and whether they have in connection with radix-planets / planetary pictures .


Quote:
i also used both the location of his birth and of his death to note the midpoints and planets being highlighted in both charts...


I take event location because the body is there. And transit AS shows the place where the event takes place, it is logical to take event location.

Last lunar phase before the event : 4.07.2020 21:44:22 GMT-7 19°34'58"Sgr Full Moon

Harmonic 64 :

transit-moon phase = r AS
transit AS = r SU
transit MA = r MA/SA




Harmonic 4096 :

transit MO/ME = transit ME/MN = r MA/SA ( suicid)





I don't know if the pictures will be shown.I'll try.

Greetings

linchi
_________________
http://cemalcicek.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james_m



Joined: 05 Dec 2011
Posts: 3671
Location: vancouver island

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4x 4 = 16

4x 16 = 64

16x 16 = 256

16x 64 = 1024

16x 256 = 4096

it seems to me linchi that the 4th harmonic is involved in all of these harmonics you are using.. can you explain to me what they are supposed to represent, separate from the 4th harmonic? thanks.. i am just trying to understand your system better....

you are saying, you might not see much using the 4th and 16th harmonic only... at what point do you think you have too much data?? is this ever a concern?

back to the true verses mean node part of the conversation... it seems to me that any important observation on the nodes would be relevant in the planetary pictures one gets off the chart itself, as opposed to event charts...

however, i get that you are using this data for predictive purposes.. do you think that what is born out in the chart is what will lead to a more accurate prediction?? thanks..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sidereal Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated