I'm looking closely for the start (katarchic moment as Schmidt used to say) for this trial to see where the lot of accusation falls. Since we already have names of 4 of the accused, the next logical step is to study the lot of accusation in the charts of the 4 defendants.
The Lot of Accusation has many meanings from Sickness to Ancestors and relations to Enmity to Armies and Polices.
The katarchic moment might be hard to find unless it is broadcast live.
What about looking at the accused chart?
Which one would you prefer?
- Natal chart
- Solar return
- Lunar return
- PD

Natal
Johnson - 7 Cap 41 near cusp of 4th square ASC
Clinton 14 Sco 50 conjunct VenusL7 square Mars/Pluto in the 9th
Trump 1 Lib 59 conjunct TNO Quaoar which is about "the primitive levels of connection between an individual and what is around them. This is partially about fundamental internal needs and how they are expressed or fail to be expressed in the outside world and the residual angst that this generates in that person."
http://www.astrologicaldepth.com/TNOInfo/Quaoar.htm
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote: Which one would you prefer?
- Natal chart
- Solar return
- Lunar return
- PD
I prefer the bold above, but I've also watched transiting lots. I have one startling case where the transiting lot of accusation lord conjuncts the natal lot of accusation at the time of being charged.

Valens says that when planets in the natal chart aren't time lords, that they don't provide testimony. This suggests that certain planets can be "turned off". For instance John Kerry's beseiged Moon when the Sun was turned off signifying that his time to speak was up in court (Ellen Black wrote an article about this on Project Hindsight website).

http://www.projecthindsight.com/article ... 0Kerry.pdf

One might look at zodiacal releasing of spirit to see if planets natal protections have been turned off for reputation on at least the top 2 levels (as accusation (or malefic testimony) has an effect on reputation. Then see if the transiting lot or natal lot are being activated by malefics. If so, then theoretically this would indicate a charge. It's possible that a benefic planet can make the charge, but only benefic planets can clear the charge. Theoretically malefic planets in high dignity might mitigate a charge, but I haven't seen this yet.

The reason I suggest sticking to the top two lords in the hierarchy is that if you go several levels, you will always find all planets activated, but the lower levels come and go more quickly and are much more transitory. It's not that they can't signify an effect, just that it's not lasting.

The politicians you listed in question haven't been charged yet.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

Thank you Curtis,

I believe too that these points have a Lot to say!
Interesting to consider the Time Lord as well.

Here is my personal case. Today I received a phone call to fix the date of my upcoming cataract surgery. (Too much screens in my life)
In my SR, this Lot is conjunct my SR ASC in Libra conjunct TNO Haumea (A sense of the unseen, creative and spiritual birth)
Venus is a Time Lord by sign and bound. The FM squares it today.
Everything should go well as it sextiles my natal Venus in Leo and sextile Mars in Sag.
Blessings!

The period starting roughly now through the 7th seems to be a major turning point in this global revolution change of the social order (which strangely seems to have lit a fire in of all places, Ottawa, Canada with truckers opposing the vaccine mandates).

I'm seeing a lot of people I know with bond loosings (from the lot of spirit or fortune) happen from about Feb 1 - 7th. I have one happening on the 4th of Feb (from Gemini to Sagittarius). Something to be aware of is as society fractures into its various camps, like minded individuals will likely have clustering of time lord sequences with change dates that match ones own.

This trial begins Feb 5th...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m1PJg6Uy3H2i/

I have no idea when the arguments will conclude, but if before March, we might see prince Andrew somehow negatively prominent (indicted?) by the triple conjunction of Mars, Venus and Pluto at the end of Capricorn. Perhaps this case grows into a much larger one involving the whole world. If it comes to light at this time what is being accused in the above video, then markets around the world are likely to become extremely unstable.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC