Latest edition of Transit available online

The latest edition of the AA?s Transit is now available online at http://www.astrologer.com/aanet/pub/tra ... /index.htm

Sadly, pressure of other work means that this is the last one that Kim Farnell will be editing. I can?t think of anyone who networks, gathers and shares astrological news and information as efficiently as Kim, so I?m sure she will leave a big void in that role. So Kim, I just wanted to say congratulations on a job most excellently done, you were greatly appreciated - and here?s to all the free time you?ll now have for nipping down to the BL and checking references out for me :lol:

Hallo! I've just found this forum - how in Gaia's name did I miss it before? - and I'd like to announce that I have been appointed temporary editor of Transit, for one year.
I already edit the AA's Diary page, and I'm looking forward to this new challenge. Over the last couple of weeks I've been busy redesigning both the Transit website and the hardcopy PDF Transit - I think you'll like the new look!
I cannot rival Kim as far as astrological networking goes, but I do a lot of electronic networking generally so I hope to bring in a few new names. But - fear not! All will be welcome to contribute.
So, if you think you have something astrological to say on any current event or personality, however trivial, send it along to me at astrologer88@aol.com.

Thank you,

Val Dobson

Hi Val, welcome to the forum. It?s probably worth mentioning that Transit is the companion publication for the AA and mainly includes short topical features, notes and news (unless that?s changing), which is why networking and regular contributions from astrologers is important.
I wish you all the best with it.
Deb