I don't know if Donald is someone she's carrying on with, a relative, or a friend.
I am not sure that it gets more confusing than this. You cannot possibly hope to read a horary chart without knowing the relationship of those involved. Horary is not fortune telling. The more information you have about the chart to begin with the more likely you will be able to understand it. Donald could be her husband (7th), father (4th), brother (3rd), son (5th), lover (7th), neighbour (3rd), friend (11th), boss (10th) etc. Each one of these requires a different house leading to a different significator. You need to know the significators before proceeding.
I gave him 7th house because she asked by using his given name.
This is not a traditional technique. It is one that can be traced back to March and McEvers who advocated using the 7th house for anyone named. This is wrong and should never be used. There is sometimes cause for using the 7th house when the relationship is confusing but most are clearly defined and relate to a specific house.
I am Saturn in bad shape in the 11th house.
I agree with the others that there is no reason for you to be in this chart unless you have asked the question yourself, in which case you should have the ascendant.

Thanks, Sue. I thought putting the named person in the 7th was traditional, so that's why I used it. You're right, this really is too confusing since I don't know the relationship of querent to quesited. A good reason for me not to jump the gun, but still a learning experience as the people on this site know their stuff. :)

Hi Moondance,

We never stop learning in some way, even those of us who have been doing this for years. Trying to figure out which houses to use is one of the biggest steps in learning horary(which is why Deb's book 'Houses' is so crucial). You can only do that by knowing the relationship of the querent to the quesited. Then you take it from there. Using the 7th for someone named is not traditional but it is common, even on traditional forums. It makes no sense to me. One of the crucial points in horary is how the two significators relate to each other according to their relationship. Why would you use the 7th house if someone says 'Will Fred...?' but use the 3rd house if the same person asks the same question but says 'Will my brother...?' The relationship to the querent is exactly the same, that of brother. I could call my brother anything I like (and often do :) ) but he will always be 3rd house.