Another romance question ...

Is it really over?
Chart Data
15 May 2007
11:11pm CST
-9:30 hrs
Adelaide, South Australia 34S55, 138E35
ASC 15 Aquarius

The background to the question is that the querent had been dating for a few months, when suddenly completely out of the blue and without discussion, the guy she had been seeing announced that he saw no future in the relationship and he wanted to move on with his life. The announcement has left the querent completely shocked and reeling as his recent behaviour, as she interpreted it, had been suggestive of anything but breaking up.

Looking at the chart, it suggests to me that the quesited (the boy) was/is anything but disinterested in her ? he being represented by the sun in Taurus, which is disposed by Venus by rulership and the Moon by exaltation and Saturn by term (I hope I?ve said that right, I?m never sure). The sun is however, conjunct Algol ? which suggests he has ?lost his head? in some way ? how to interpret this, I?m not sure ? lost his head in love ? given the Sun in Taurus ? or because of the clear interest in querent, lost his head by breaking it off?

The querent is represented by Saturn in Leo in the 7th, showing both her interest and vulnerability. The Moon in Taurus, being exalted shows that despite this vulnerability she is a strong woman. The Moon is also in the dignities of Venus and Venus in the dignities of the Moon. I?m not sure to interpret this as an underlying self-interest and lack of interest in the boy, or whether it simply reflects the withdrawal into self protection. The Moon has recently changed from Aries to Taurus, so has moved from the Exaltation of the Sun, showing that until recently there had been a great deal of emotional interest in the boy, albeit perhaps exaggerated.

With that said, as far as I can read it, these two have/had genuine affection for each other. However, the querent?s planets are in reasonably early degrees, whilst the quesited at 26o Taurus is quite late in degrees. Mars will change sign before the sun can make an aspect to it, so for want of a better word, the Sun is void of course.
The Sun is separating from a fixed square to Saturn (the querent) ?would this indicate perhaps the tension which led the quesited to make his announcement?
The moon can race all she likes to catch up to the sun, but runs into first Venus and then Saturn.

So is the fact that the Sun will not reconnect with any of the querent?s planets reflecting exactly that, that the relationship is over and there will be no reconnection? I guess in delineating this chart I keep getting stuck on the apparent extent of interest that the quested has for the querent and am therefore struggling with what I see as an apparent lack of reconnection ? or should it be read that as the Sun is not ?cut-off? by connecting with another planet, that the relationship will continue, despite his announcement ? albeit that change will not happen quickly given the fixed nature of the chart.

Isn't there something in Lilly that if the questied is in the sign of Taurus that it reflects a man of questionable honour?

Any input on this delineation is greatly appreciated.
Ann

Is it really over? I think it is. Angles are fixed so decision is made definitely.
Sun is separating from Saturn. Well, they`re still in orb (moiety is 12?) and even in weak mutual reception (sign - term,face) but separation is separation. South Node on his second cusp - maybe he cannot "afford" her?
Sun in Taurus loves pleasure and lack of money makes him very nervous.

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Sun in taurus is a sensual being. Desirous of gratifying his desires. The significators being angular and Sun having a upper hand i also feel that its over. But----

In addition to the above i have noted that Moon is comparatively strong.

Yes, moon is of decreasing light and close to sun but she is

-In Taurus in the sign of her exaltation and in her triplicity.

-The Motion is fast.

-In 3rd house of joy and by Regiomontanus rule in 4th, so angular.

-Applying to her dispositor in a close sextile.

-Dispositor is Venus a benefic.

-Moon and her dispositor aspect with Mutual reception by House.

-Venus receives moon in her house, term and face.

-Venus is in her house of Joy. So, this relationship can only continue as a 5th house relationship. Any idea of converting or pushing it to be of 7th house would be not useful.

P.s All angles fixed may indicate slowness or status quo. I was wondering if the relationship was more physical and Querent pushed it for 7th and Quesited wants to shun away? :???:
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

thank you both for your time and comments. it is much appreciated.

I hadn't thought of the fixed angles as further signifying the finality of the decision. thank you for your insight.

In further discussion with the querent, yes, the relationship had been quite physcial and discussion, or more correctly, comment had often been made by the quesited to the querent as to whether she thought that their relationship was based purely on the physcial. She had always responded, that for her it wasn't. He never commented further as she had assumed he was looking for reasurance that she had greater depth of interest in him. It had never occurred to her that his depth of interest was purely physical.
So it does make sense that she had indicated she was looking for a 7th house relationship whereas he was only interested in a 5th.

much love
Ann