'last meeting' charts

there are a number of threads on these forums about 'first meeting' charts, and plenty in the literature.

i have a 'friend' who wishes to dispose of her husband, retain her children and house, and, of course, wants everything to work out as painlessly for all concerned as possible

money is a major issue here - as usual. the husband has a lot of it, hidden in various typically taurean ways (safe deposit boxes, buried in the garden, goblin gold etc.) and a chart which facilitated the exposure of hidden funds would be jolly useful indeed.

at some stage she is going to have to initiate the 'first conversation' on the matter and i have been asked to advise on timing

what would one look for in this kind of chart?

i'm working these days more on the in indian/vedic side, but would be very interested in what the tropical people have to say on the matter

i'll post my thoughts once i have heard some others

My opinion is that this timing of "first conversation" seens to be of little importance. Maybe the time of the filing of the divorce papers would me a more interesting time.

Put the ASC ruler strong (the one who starts the divorce), and the DSC ruler weak. Maybe the ruler of 4th applying to the ruler of first, with reception.
Meu blog de astrologia (em portugues) http://yuzuru.wordpress.com
My blog of astrology (in english) http://episthemologie.wordpress.com

horse before car

Love and marriage, love and marriage
Go together like a horse and carriage
Dad was told by mother
You cant have one without the other

there is, therefore, a carriage and a horse; one comes before the other

i understand that when the papers are actually filed (which is probably a pretty meaningless idea in english law, anyway) would represent the beginning of the actual divorce, but it seems to me that the actual event of filing is complementary to the actual wedding.

it is a wholly normal procedure of electional astrology to to examine and optimise the timing of first meetings; to my mind, the first time one of the partners raises the issue of divorce with the intention of going through with it, is exactly the same as a first meeting, but of course with very different objectives

if i were to guide someone into a marriage, i would look at first meeting, proposal and wedding ceremony, so it seems to me reasonable to look at 'broaching the subject', filing the papers and indeed decree nisi; even though the granting of the decree nisi is not strictly electional, since neither party has any control over the timing

so, horse before cart; big blow-out before filing

When I got a divorce the 1 thing I did to protect myself and finish things forever was to sign the divorce papers and lodge them while the moon was void of course. An astrologer recommended me to do that and it was great as I never heard a peep or got another threat again :lala
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !