Virgos and Cats

Why do cats choose to come to live with me ?
This has happened four times in my life so far and now my neighbour's cat has chosen me, it has been living with me for 8 mths now and won't even acknowledge the neighbour anymore.

Is it a virgo's fate to look after cats throughout their lives ?
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !

Ahhh but I'm an Aries with Libra rising, good old Pisces on the 6th and cats love me. ;-) Mars on the 6th cusp. funny enough sick animals tend to try to find me, which is probably due mroe to the herbs in my garden, but I like to think its because they like me.

Granny

granny_skot wrote:what does your 6th house look like? it isn't a virgo thing its a 6th house thing.

Granny - another cat lady
Ahh now it makes sense.. I have cancer on the 6th house ( no planets in the 6th ) but I love my animals and I " mother " even smother them with love and can't not feed an abandoned animal !
Remember that everything we have somebody before us shed blood,sweat and tears so we could have a better life !

They call me the cat lady

I love cats and they seem to love me. At one time I had 16 stray cats show up at my door...I moved into some apartment later on, and lived on the top floor..one night I was woke up by 2 cats scratching on my door..of all apartments why mine? I ended up bringing them with me when I moved. I live in a house now. Everytime I go outside, there is a cat sitting at my front door staring at me. Wild cats even allow me to pet them, when they will not let anyone else. There was a cat at the apartment that was wild..if anyone tried to pet him, he bit them. He looked like that cat on pet cemetary..lol...scary. He came to my door and started spraying my door for some reason. then when I would come outside, he would demand my attention and if I did not pet him, he would bite me. The maintance man told me that the cat had been hanging around the apartment complex for awhile..and that I was the first person that he has ever seen that was able to pet or pick up that cat. He said that animal control could not even get close to it. I am not sure why cats love me. I do feel like I understand them though. My sixth house has Jupiter in Aries