Stock charts

Anybody here familiar with how to read a stock market horary chart
?
I posted this chart on the other forum, but no one is really sure about which house actually rules the stock. I read the 9th is the stock, and the 10th is the profit from the stock. The 2nd house must have relevance too, however, as Deb mentions. I figure you guys seem to have expert knowledge and would be the go-to people for this kind of information,

I'll link the chart here anyway, just in case you need a visual. Question is
'will this stock rise in price to $15 per share within one month? Jan 15 to Feb 15. The stock has risen slightly in price, largely due to that moon trine exalted Venus I believe.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... &rs=0&ast=

anyone have any guidance about reading these kinds of charts?
or know of good books to read re:?

thanks
pallasgirl :)

Re: Stock charts

pallasgirl wrote:I'll link the chart here anyway, just in case you need a visual. Question is
'will this stock rise in price to $15 per share within one month? Jan 15 to Feb 15. The stock has risen slightly in price, largely due to that moon trine exalted Venus I believe.
A lot of people are looking for the formulas to know about stock's price rise. Here what i have observed are two main conditions:
1. General market trend.
2. Individual stock trend.

To look for general market trend one should look for Moon i.e. at Black or Full moon time, sign changes. Sun's sign changes, retrogrades time and speed of particular planet etc. For individual stock along with these principles, one should look in horary chart, There are some more techaniques, but still need to verify.

Regards

J K Sharma