Briefly as I am off to work I was going to say no as Mars close to desc means rival gets job but CA page 444(or 446) says L4 applying to significators means matter will be effected but with much struggling and delaying.So It is a yes .....but.

Matthew

PS Now I am work I looked at Gadbury on my computer files and he suggests using Sun as a general significator for preferment. Given what has already been said about the luminaries another minor testimony for a yes

I think he got the job.

Moon is in sextile with Asc
Moon`s application to the Sun by sextile (Sun L11 - hopes and wishes)
Moon is translating light from malefic to benefic
Venus - Jupiter (high knowledge) are applying in trine

Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Lo and behold the ruler of the rising, Venus, and also behold the Moon (who is the signifiatrix in all questions and undertakings) in the house of the Sun, natural significator of the position Yuzuru wished to gain.
Indeed, observe that the Sun receiveth the Moon and so entrusts her with all his matters, and welcomes her in his home although with not perfect reception.
Indeed, the Moon always retaineth her role as significatrix of the question, and not naturally that of the querent, and even if she signifieth the position Yuzuru wished to gain for himself.
And also behold what the sages hath said here before me, namely that Venus meets Jupiter with an aspect of friendship and even though Jupiter is impeded by retrogradition, he can retain the light of the Moon sent to him.
Indeed, Mars is in a strong position in the 7th house and the Moon trasnfereth his light to the Sun, and the Moon is receiveth by Mars in two smaller dignities.
Also, if my eyes serve my right, the Sun also receiveth Mars from his exaltation with an aspect of friendship.
Spica rising is of the nature of Venus and Mars according to what the Philosopher said and favoures the bold.
I sayeth the Yuzuru did not get the job, but he might have gotten something else, maybe another position or offer, or a raise of sallary or something else we can think of (as the sages here already said before me).

Dear Sires!

Thank you for thy warm welcome (I hardly deserveth, nor am I worthy of thy attention) but my stay here is only for a brief moment of time, if God wills.
Indeed, your observations of the movements of the Celestial Sphere are highly correct, you all have been well introduced in the Art. However, let us not forget that even if for the incorruptables time from our perspective hardly plays an important role, even they fear and tremble, like Venus fears Saturn but more so than anything else planets fear that the sphere of the corruptables disappear for then they have lost all their purpose and their existence is in vain. For if no one is able to comprehend their existence, they do not even exist.
For the sages said that the incorruptables imprint on the corruptables. Indeed, I uphold their opinion, nor do I wish to contradict them. For they had their reasons, and even left it for the industry of the wise to figure it out, namely that the corruptables imprint on the incorruptables by means of their existence. Indeed, even more so by what we call faith.
Let us then not be deferred from our judgements by pure facts of life (that is when Yuzuru tells us, he had no job at the time, so there is no chance for a promotion), nor should we blindly follow our Art (that is to say, contradict facts).
Therefore I say, I uphold my judgement even if it might not stand the test of reality. For faith imprints on the incorruptables.

With uttermost respect!

Therefore I say, I uphold my judgement even if it might not stand the test of reality. For faith imprints on the incorruptables.
:lol: (I wonder if you have used that on a client).

I'm going to go with "No" on this one.

Venus signifies the querent, Moon the question. There is no aspect between them. First aspect Venus perfects is a trine to Jupiter, exalted lord of the 10th sign, cadent and retrograde in the 3rd sign, I think this signifies that perhaps the interview was canceled within the day, or that an offer or interest was presented and then taken back. Next aspect Venus makes is to Saturn, so that's a big no, perhaps you ceased persuing that position. If I were to look at the Moon, it next perfects a hexagon with the Sun, who then will conjoin a retrograde Mercury; nothing promising from any of that, maybe they suspended the position altogether? The one good thing about the retrograde Jupiter is that in taking back what it gives, it may give something better in return ...
Gabe

Deb wrote:
:lol: (I wonder if you have used that on a client).
Well, I always try to make sure I don't have to use that on anyone. ;)

Yes

Yes, because (using Masha'allah's techniques first):

Lord 1 aspects the Asc so Venus is main significator. It applies to trine Jupiter, which is the final dispositor - Jupiter doesn't aspect Saturn again before Saturn leaves Leo. Also the Moon aspects the Sun, which receives it, then the next aspect the Sun makes to a heavier planet is a trine to Jupiter. So: outcome good.

As there's 120 degrees between Venus and Jupiter, then you'd either have got it 120 days (!!) from the time of the Q, ie late Sep 07, or when Venus & Jupiter conjunct in Feb 08.

Using Lilly & Frawley & a bit of Dorotheus:
Jupiter collects the light of the Moon (Lord 10) which was the last planet to aspect it, and Lord 1 immediately goes on to aspect Jupiter, so querent & job are united. Spica rises (good). The L1-Jupiter aspect has less than 11 minutes to complete and Jup is retrograde so that means quick time, 11 whatevers or less to complete; but a sign of long ascension rises, Lord 1 is in a fixed sign, the Moon is slow, Jupiter cadent, all suggesting slowness and delays, so... 11 wks or months or less; same year (!) at least, as no change of sign. So I reckon about 11 weeks - 4 months, i.e. late September-October 2007 is when you started.

Do hope this is right.