Michael Jackson rectification of 11:51 PM, CDT

I have progressed lunar returns for 4 events using 11:51 PM, CDT, Gary, IN which produce major aspects within 2? to the chart angles in each case.

Hair fire accident, wins 8 Grammys, arrested and booked, death

I had a time of 7:33 PM for Michael Jackson in my files but when I used it after the news of his death came out it did not produce a viable chart so I started with a noon chart and within about 4 tries I had 11:51 PM, CDT, Gary, IN as a good fit using a progressed lunar return to rectify with.

I then used the time I had found to look at other events in Michael Jackson's life producing the following charts with very tight orbs from planets and/or midpoints to the angles.

Accident

On occasion, when a return begins with planetary placements already on the angles (within 2?) the non-progressed chart seems to trigger when that placement becomes exact by transit or is joined by another transiting body or the transiting Moon makes an aspect in the return. Infrequent as they are, these occasions vex me even though I have theories concerning them, I have no solid answer. My hope was that others might find solid answers through using the technique.

Using the 11:51 PM, CDT to derive his demi-anlunar which began about 30 hours before the accident when his hair caught fire while taping the commercial at about 6:30 PM, PST, on January 27, 1984 in Los Angeles yields one of those returns with appropriate symbolism aspecting the angles when the return commenced with the Sun on the MC, Pluto on the Dsc, and midpoints Mars/Sat and Sat/Plu on the West Point. Notice that although Pluto appears to be far below the Dsc it is actually bodily 4 arcminutes above it!
The right ascension of the transiting Moon at the time of the accident was 250?59?, conjunct return Uranus at 250?58 which was partile the progressed Dsc with a RAMC of 324?55?.

This chart reveals another way of progressing the angles of the lunar return (though not usually as revealing as using the right ascension of the Moon). The right ascension of the transiting Sun at the time of the accident was 309?45?. The difference from return Sun was 1?19?. Adding this to the return RAMC of 308?10? yields a RAMC of 309?29? with transit Sun conjunct the MC and square the Mars/Sat and Sat/Plu midpoints on the West Point.

Wins 8 Grammys

Another event using the 11:51 PM, CDT, (or 10:51 PM, CST) in Gary, IN to produce appropriate symbolism in major aspect to the angles of the demi and progressed demi-anlunar is for the 1984 Grammy awards when Jackson received 8 awards.

The return Asc pointed to 187?40', a point trined by return Venus at 307?12' and squared by return Jupiter at 277?17'.

The E. Pt. was 271?06', return Neptune at 271?05'.

The Nadir was 277?40'. Return Jupiter was 277?17' and transit Jupiter was 278?22'.

The demi-anlunar RAMC at 100?37' was trined by the transiting Sun at 341?16'.

The progressed demi-anlunar RAMC was 181?06', his secondary progressed Sun was at 181?02'.

Progressed demi-anlunar Zenith was 159?54', conjoined by natal Sun (158?05') and natal Pluto (158?31'). The Zenith, natal Sun and natal Pluto all were trined by return and transit Jupiter at 277?20' and 278?22' respectively.
Arrest

Using the 11:51 PM birth time and progressing Michael Jackson's demi-anlunar to his arrest and booking on Nov 20, 2003 at about 1 PM, PST, in Santa Barbara, CA, the RAMC of his progressed demi-anlunar was 311?09'.

Return Neptune was at 312?55'. Natal Sat/Nep set at 312?57'. The Dsc pointed to 235?17' in space. His natal Sat/Nep was at 234?38', secondary progressed at 236?23'.

Death

The progressed anlunar had a RAMC of 263?42' using 12 noon, Los Angeles as a time and place of death. Progressed anlunar Sun was on the IC at 263?51', transit Saturn on the Dsc at 263?07', and natal Pluto on the Dsc at 263?48'. The Zenith was 261?06' progressed natal Saturn there at 260?55'.

That transit Saturn on the Dsc of the progressed anlunar with a right ascension of 168?08' squared his natal Saturn with a right ascension of 258?17' (0?09' applying from exact), focusing natal Saturn, progressed natal Saturn, transit Saturn, and natal Pluto on the Dsc of the progressed anlunar. Although Pluto appears to be far below the Dsc it is actually bodily 6 arcminutes above it! And return Saturn appears to be about 4 1/2? below the Dsc when in fact it is bodily less than 1? beneath it.

Because of various reports (he was not breathing when paramedics got to his residence at about 12:30 PM, a statement that he died at 1:07 PM, he was pronounced dead at about 2:26 PM) it is possible that the progressed RAMC could be advanced by as much as 1 degree. If the time of death was later than 12 PM a slight change of birth time from as little as 1 to no more than 4 minutes earlier would produce these same results.
Using the 11:51 PM time and progressing his ex-precessed 2008 solar return to 12 PM, PDT, on June 25, 2009 yields a RAMC of 163?18'. Return Saturn at 163?22', progressed 163?28'. Natal Mars sets at 163?51'. The Nadir is 328?27', transit Neptune at 328?39'. Solar return Sun at 158?44', progressed solar return Moon at 158?55'. Natal Pluto 158?51'.
Bob

My time is accurate to the minute
But you said
Michael Jackson was born on August 29th 1958 in Gary Indiana between 8 57 and 9 02 am CDT
By my count that is five minutes. Still no astrology just bluster and I hope it is the last.

Tom

Hello everyone

unique_astrology.

I can see that you did allot of work in your rectification of Michael Jackson?s birth time.
You are a true seeker in the truth and your work shows it.. I hope what I?m posting will help you find the truth about astrological positioning.

The main problem is you?re using tropical astrology calculations. They are out dated and watered down. In this case the best way is to keep it simple. One thing that is true about matching a persons chart with real events is by looking at the relationships between the houses of the natal chart with the houses of the day chart coupled with the positions of the planets primarily the moon, nodes and the sun as the houses, sun and the moon move rapidly through out the day.

I?m going to give you a different approach and perception. The body is the natal chart. The planets are frequencies that travel through the body by way of the cortex. These frequencies transferred by the cortex, controls all of our thoughts emotions and feelings. So by lining up the birth chart and the day chart to the minute of a big event like the verdict of the trial, would give a great deal of exact alignments.

The geometry of tropical astrology is close to the actual sacred geometry required. But you can still see the value. The time of the verdict with the birth time of 8 57 am to 9 02 am lines up so perfect that there is no other time in that 24 hour period that can match it...

The 1st 4th 7th and 10th houses along with the other houses in the natal chart line up perfect with the ascendant, mid heaven, sun, moon, nodes, Uranus, Jupiter Mars and Saturn. This is a unique alignment that can only happen at 2 13 pm 2005 in Santa Marina . CA with the natal chart of Michael Jackson. That was the exact time of the verdict. The world was watching so a good astrologer will see the perfect alignments as having true value.

You must look at it in sidereal time or what some call Jyotish aya namsha to see the value of the 15 degree aspect associated with singers and entertainers. In other wards factor in precession with the Krishnamuti aya namsha.

Keep in mind Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer to ever to walk the earth. He was the KING of pop. So his chart would be very unique with many aspects with in it primarily the moon with relationships with the houses as he was the greatest singer entertainer to walk the planet.

The trial was a world event so the alignment between the natal and birth chart at the exact time of the verdict would give correlations and aspects that stand out.

If you can show me a time within that 24 hour period of his birthday where the aspects stand out as much as they do at approximately 9 01 am, I would be more then happy to look at it...

You don?t know anything about me but let me tell you this. I have been doing this for over 20 years. The info in my posts gives the answers to many questions. It is a great gift from Michael through me.

The smart ones will get it and this will open a new door in the field of astrology. For the ones that don?t get it like Tom and Yuzuru, Oh well I guess you?re not ready to learn.
I won?t waste my time on you... And yes Tom this is my last post for you. I will only post again if I get intelligent responses like the one from Unique Astrology.

Oh just looking back your post Tom, this forum should be for people to learn from each other. I bring to this forum great knowledge, rather you believe it or not, for people to learn as I have.

I am sharing something very special that I paid dearly to gain so aspiring astrologers can grow and learn.

The truth of the matter is. Traditional Tropical astrology methods don?t work for those that want more then the same? I?m sorry you cant handle that? I really am. I?m not making this up. I?m only opening a door.

If you don?t want to walk through it don?t. But don?t try to persuade everyone else to stay in the trapped confined prison your in with the traditional tropical astrology methods you learned from some book out there. Someone got paid on your dime yo?. Don?t get mad at me. I didn?t do it.

The truth is the truth and that?s it where ever it came from? If that?s what you want listen, if not, don?t?. The choice is yours.

Heru..

yuzuru wrote:Hi, gunhilde

The megalomaniac stays untill momma got home. So I am freezing the thread and will erase any other comments on the same line.
Oh, my, someone should check the birth time of this topic- its life has been more than interesting and scandalous so far! :D

Forum policies

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other members. Members undertake to make their comments freely available to a diverse range of visitors to the site, and so should avoid posting comments that could cause offence or be generally construed as objectionable in content or tone.

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/templates ... r/read.php
Heru

The truth of the matter is that your idiotic views and arrogant comments are not welcome in this forum, so we won't be using this space as a place for you to continue your offensive diatribe.

Deb

This Vedic astrologer, who bases her analysis on Astrotheme's
10 am time, was the one who alerted me that Gary had no CDT
in 1958.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMzT6a0j7BY

She is slightly out though. Her chart is based on Local Mean Time,
which should correspond to 10.11 am LMT, which means she is early
by 11 minutes, at 9.49 CST.

15.49 UT = 10.00 LMT = 9.49 CST (10.49 CDT, for comparison)

The correct adjustment should be :

16.00 UT = 10.11 LMT = 10.00 CST (11.00 CDT)