Moon sign- where we feel at home?

Hi
I`ve got a Pisces Moon. Yet i didnt like living in the UK nor here in Portugal. I hate being surrounded by the sea, cause it feels like a prison,unless i got a Yacht. Ive been dreaming of moving to OZ or Germany,as the latter has borders with 9 countries.
So i have strong doubts about the Moon showing where you feel good.
Unless Uranus opposite it makes me want to run away from anything Pisces?! Gemini rising is also squar the Moon.
What is your experience with planets regarding places where you feel at home?

thanks

This approach to the Moon is kind of absurd to me...

If you wanna look your origin, that's a 4th house matter. So either you consider the 7th for a changing (horary approach, AC the place you are now), or the 9th (if you are going to travel far).

Anyway, if you already have fixed residence wherever, your 4th shows the quality of it. If there is the necessity to analyze a specific moment, go to the SR or cast a horary chart.

Never have I seen Moon=place where you should go live to feel comfortable. And to simplify Pisces=anywhere near water is not advisable, since "astrological water" is a much broader concept than just that. Finally, if your natal Moon is in a bad position/condition (like the 6th, 8th or 12th or ruling any of those, or afflicted) you would only go for it if you wanna end up drowned, in prison or in a hospital.

PFN wrote:This approach to the Moon is kind of absurd to me...

If you wanna look your origin, that's a 4th house matter. So either you consider the 7th for a changing (horary approach, AC the place you are now), or the 9th (if you are going to travel far).

Anyway, if you already have fixed residence wherever, your 4th shows the quality of it. If there is the necessity to analyze a specific moment, go to the SR or cast a horary chart.

Never have I seen Moon=place where you should go live to feel comfortable. And to simplify Pisces=anywhere near water is not advisable, since "astrological water" is a much broader concept than just that. Finally, if your natal Moon is in a bad position/condition (like the 6th, 8th or 12th or ruling any of those, or afflicted) you would only go for it if you wanna end up drowned, in prison or in a hospital.
its in house 10

Hello woodwater
Planets, minus signs and houses, tell an essential story, IMO.

Uranus opposite the Moon?
Even if water soothed your soul Uranus would whisper ?run away?!? Electricity is powerful. Kinetic. Immediate.
Moon+Uranus = a storm at sea. The literal drone of calm seas would be a bit boring to Poseidon, is my guess.

Hi Woodwater,

Irrespective of where you feel at home I would have have thought you have quite a lot of restlessness wherever you are based. From your ASC/Moon description it looks like mutability is prominent in your chart. That square between the ASC/Moon possibly sums up your difficulty in finding a place you that you can emotionally identify with.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

MarkC wrote:Hi Woodwater,

Irrespective of where you feel at home I would have have thought you have quite a lot of restlessness wherever you are based. From your ASC/Moon description it looks like mutability is prominent in your chart. That square between the ASC/Moon possibly sums up your difficulty in finding a place you that you can emotionally identify with.

Mark
Certainly. Thats why ive been looking at charts of other people with similar structure. Sean Connery has Uranus in 4 yet he loves his country he is even a member of the sNP. So i think it`s more of a Moon problem.
I noticed that in a few countroes where Moon is trine the new Ascendant Cancer, like Germany and netherlands, i felt better, but im not sure whethr it`s due to being just a traveller there rather than living there

I'm a bit confused about what your argument is. In your opening post you say "i have strong doubts about the Moon showing where you feel good", but in your latest post you say "i think it`s more of a Moon problem".

Have you answered your own quesion?

Deb wrote:I'm a bit confused about what your argument is. In your opening post you say "i have strong doubts about the Moon showing where you feel good", but in your latest post you say "i think it`s more of a Moon problem".

Have you answered your own quesion?
Hi Deb
I meant the Moon sign not aspects. As our friends told me, Uranus opposite the Moon plus both square Gemini rising may be responsible for mine and many other people with such configuration`s restlessness and the feeling of being in some sort of Alcatraz when i live by the sea.
I have a good job but i still want to go. If you google Astrologer Julian Lee, he says intersting things about Moon and Uranus in IC regarding ACG maps in his Geostel Brownbook. If you want i may scan it and send to the forum. The book costs only 9 dollars though
By the way,anyone wants to guess what is my job?I got it in April
born: 9 jan 1962 14.13 in Lisbon,Portugal

jerd wrote:
By the way,anyone wants to guess what is my job?I got it in April
born: 9 jan 1962 14.13 in Lisbon,Portugal
you told us here, remember? :

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4827

james
my memory fails me. Yes it was sudden(jupiter in Aquarius).
I was called from agovernmental agency to teach English , i wasnt even looking for the job. So much so that I`m still brushing my english, as I`ve been busy with opther things in recent years.
There`s a famous book by a British female Astrologer in which she provides an example on why Equal houses work better using Tennyson?s chart. He became famous, got married and achieved fame all in the same year (MC in Aquarius in house 9 just like me).
I wonder what other people with Aquarius MC have to say about that

Thats why ive been looking at charts of other people with similar structure. Sean Connery has Uranus in 4 yet he loves his country he is even a member of the sNP.
Yes its true he is a staunch Scottish Nationalist. Although its worth noting his principle home has been the Bahamas for some decades! :)

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

MarkC wrote:
Thats why ive been looking at charts of other people with similar structure. Sean Connery has Uranus in 4 yet he loves his country he is even a member of the sNP.
Yes its true he is a staunch Scottish Nationalist. Although its worth noting his principle home has been the Bahamas for some decades! :)

Mark
Thunderball springs to mind. Ill check his ACG for Bahamas
just checked and Uranus is in house 2 in Placidus,not the IC

The Sun is in MC over the Bahamas