lady in trouble

Hi
Lady born on:
13 june 1958
06.00 am in Porto,Portugal

This one has been my client for an year. She told me she wants to leave the country as her bosses didnt pay her, her sons took over her home and she still has to support them financially, and her Ex keeps annoying her.
She worked 3 months in a restaurant and quit a few days ago. She`s also concerned about her love life, as she couldnt find her soul mate yet.
Based on Chinese astrology(zi wei) sh`s more likely to find him abroad,and her current decade cycle is particularly bad for staying in native country.
What can you say from western Astrology?

thanks

Re: lady in trouble

woodwater wrote:Hi
Lady born on:
13 june 1958
06.00 am in Porto,Portugal

This one has been my client for an year. She told me she wants to leave the country as her bosses didnt pay her, her sons took over her home and she still has to support them financially, and her Ex keeps annoying her.
She worked 3 months in a restaurant and quit a few days ago. She`s also concerned about her love life, as she couldnt find her soul mate yet.
Based on Chinese astrology(zi wei) sh`s more likely to find him abroad,and her current decade cycle is particularly bad for staying in native country.
What can you say from western Astrology?

thanks
by the way im concerned about the coming saturn opposition to her Mars. Her daughter is going to Lebanon on the 2nd december,and the lady`s ex swore he would go live in the Lady`s house as he claims to be entitled to do so, and even kick her out

The Year of the Ox itself, notwithstanding all other forms of in-depth
astrological influences, is generally a very difficult one for Dogs.

The Ox is one of the Dog's "enemies", the others being the Dragon
(the worst), Rooster and Goat.

My younger brother (a Dragon) has been trying to kick me out of the
house for the past few months, largely for "interfering" (as he called it)
with his abuse of his younger 2-year old son. The little kid's a ..... Dog.

It's one of the most clear-cut cases of bias against a younger child
(noticed even by the kindergarten teachers) and favouritism (for the
older 5-year old son, a Monkey) I have ever seen in my entire life.

Things should be better for this lady by next year, the Tiger, which is
one of the Dog's "friends", the others being the Rabbit and Horse.

Hello,

In her Solar Return chart, Saturn the 5th lord in 12th, squaring the Sun shows her difficulties with her children. Jupiter the 7th lord in 6th, squaring Mercury the 1st lord, shows her problem with her ex. The South Node conjunct the 11th cusp indicates the loss of salary.

Venus the 2nd lord conjunct Mars in 8th indicated that the major problem is with money. This problem will be solved because Venus in own sign is stronger than Mars in detriment.

The Part of Fortune in Taurus is in 9th (less than 5? from the cusp), together with Mercury, lord of 1st in SR and in the Radix and lord of the year. This is a strong indication of going to a foreign country. The profected Ascendant and its lord go to Virgo where they meet Pluto, the transformer.

As to meeting a partner in the near future, the SR chart shows rather a separation : Jupiter the 7th lord is square to Mercury 1st lord and Uranus is on the 7th cusp, sextile to Mercury.

In primary directions, Placidus Semi-Arc, Kepler key, with latitude and Bianchini option :

- Promittor Saturn conjunct Significator Jupiter - 30 Nov 2009. Jupiter is in 5th, Saturn is lord of 9th. A child goes to a foreign country.

- Promittor sinister trine Saturn conjunct Significator Midheaven - 18 Feb 2010. Could be a position in a foreign country.

I choose these directions among many because they seem meaningful to me but of course there are many others that I could not interpret for lack of time.

Regards
Martine