Wow, that's quite an analysis! :'

As I said I have a reason to believe that West Brom gets the DSC. But I'm not confident. I just hope it won't be a draw.

Let's see what happens.

Thanks for your replies, Peter. Hindsight astrology is a wonderful thing :P

Re West Brom/QPR
Chart is radical by triplicity and hour-ruler Moon is in same sign as Asc ruler - positive testimony for faves. Mars L10 partile trine MC is another (minor) testimony for West Brom. The aspect is applying but the game only has to kick off 23 seconds late for it to be separating, so a slight worry there. Anyway I think West Brom will win.

The exact Moon/Saturn aspect is interesting but I'd be inclined to disregard it since Saturn is cadent and there's no reciprocity between the two planets.

BTW, I've been reading that Magilton is suspended and likely to get the sack!

Seiko wrote:I have a reason to believe that West Brom gets the DSC
Is that based on colours? If QPR wear their red/black away kit, then I would guess they'd get the Asc if you prefer to use the colour method.
I just hope it won't be a draw.
I wish someone would go for a draw (Andrew?), then at least we'll know one of us will be right! 8)

Ficina wrote:
Seiko wrote:I have a reason to believe that West Brom gets the DSC
Is that based on colours? If QPR wear their red/black away kit, then I would guess they'd get the Asc if you prefer to use the colour method.
I just hope it won't be a draw.
I wish someone would go for a draw (Andrew?), then at least we'll know one of us will be right! 8)
No, not colors. Once again, I have a theory. Who would've thought! :lol:
I look at the previous games unfortunately the sample size is very small here so I'm not confident at all. Soccer is not like NBA's 82 games in the regular season where you can be picky.

It can be a draw but I hope it won't be because that would leave us guessing.

aquirata wrote:OK, so what's your theory?
Depends on your method. You are using a bit different approach. Anyway, why guess if you can look back at the previous fixtures.
You can test your method by making charts for the past matches. See if it works. Simple.

Based on the odds, the favourite is expected to win by a little over one goal (1.08). So a two-goal win and above will support a chart interpretation in favour of West Brom, and a one-goal win (by WB) and below QPR. However, the likelihood of all two-goal wins is 38%, so I would lump with these the 1-0 result (12%), making this a collection of scores in favour of West Brom. A draw, a win by QPR or a win by West Brom by one goal (other than 1-0) will favour a "for underdog" interpretation of the chart.

So a draw result in this case will mean that the skies supported the underdog. The score is 0-0 at half time...
Peter

aquirata wrote:Based on the odds, the favourite is expected to win by a little over one goal (1.08). So a two-goal win and above will support a chart interpretation in favour of West Brom, and a one-goal win (by WB) and below QPR. However, the likelihood of all two-goal wins is 38%, so I would lump with these the 1-0 result (12%), making this a collection of scores in favour of West Brom. A draw, a win by QPR or a win by West Brom by one goal (other than 1-0) will favour a "for underdog" interpretation of the chart.

So a draw result in this case will mean that the skies supported the underdog. The score is 0-0 at half time...
No. The odds are just numbers made up by the bookies. It does not work that way. It's sports.

2-2

Shoot. Now we'll never know. In my experience, in ice hockey if you have a weak-to-medium testimony you can get a draw just like that. I guess in football it should be easier to maintain the lead. In hockey it is way harder to kill the game clock if you have the lead.

I have a large NBA (basketball) and NHL (ice hockey) database and unfortunately it is not always the favorite who gets the ASC.
I was wrong stating that the aspects of the Moon are not reliable, they work as long as you can tell which team is which.
I am not saying I'm right just sharing my experience.

Seiko wrote:No. The odds are just numbers made up by the bookies. It does not work that way. It's sports.
If this was true, it would be quite easy to make money betting. Reality is otherwise, however, which means your statement has no legs to stand on.
Peter