Sun trine Moon horary

So I asked "Will I meet somebody better for me than her in the next few months?'. It was a pretty specific question and I've been thinking about it for a few weeks. I am represented by the Sun and the quesited by Saturn. There are no applying aspects to Saturn from either the Moon or the Sun, but the Moon is trining the my significator in 3 degrees and the Sun is in the Moon's exaltation (and angular in the 10th). I read somewhere that the Sun trining Moon is generally an indicator of good fortune in horary...but if the Moon is a co significator can it bring a 'Yes' if it's aspecting the querents significator but not the quesited?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hiimnotcool,

First you know even with that Sun trine Moon, you have Saturn Rx as lord of the 7th(other consultants or counselors) so we all are hindered on this.

Then we have Lil Merc Rx, lovely for analysis! :,

Typically the 7th rules relationships but I'm going to venture out and say the 7th is the current relationship with no aspects and Rx. While the future relationship is the first; where you want to go! :D

And with a Moon Trine Sun, as representing your possible future relationship, it looks promising.

But that Venus trine Saturn(lord of your present relationship is strong) and I see that reading up on the lord of the matter being rectrograde is your assignment on this one as the trine is promising yet the Rx Saturn is a damper.

As the 7th represents your present relationship, and when you turn the chart, that puts Sautn in the derived 9th of the 7th. So the problems could manifest as distance, philosophical and religious differences.

Your possible future relationship looks like concern over your reputation and advancement.

Of course in the last two comments I think I'm out on a weak limb as Merc is Rx as well as the lord of the 7th is Rx showing the limitations of your consultantcy!

Clinton Garrett Soule

Hi hiimnotcool,

I think the chart looks a bit too much like the first one: http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ght=#51509

The fact that you included "her" in the question at all seems telling that you are not yet past this person, and it also seems she is likely Saturn again, since people tend to have astrological signatures (although I guess we do have a "type?"). Saturn is greatly hindranced by being cadent, peregrine, retro and not aspected by your sigs (nor would she aspect you, since she's the slower body), so Saturn is not likely much of an option, and I think you would have to look elsewhere in the chart. The Moon does apply to conjunct Saturn, so she, or your Saturn-esque type, could come up again later, also with a nice Venus trine, but that's way out of orb for the Moon, so in the distant future.

I think the Moon-Sun trine is beneficial in general, especially when the Moon is increasing in light, as you said, but mostly it's saying to look at an opportunity with Mercury, I am thinking. Mercury could be a potential other person, as Moon is in a sign of Mercury and Sun-Mercury are mutually applying to conjunct, but Mercury disposits Saturn, so you may be seeing "her" in other women at this point. The Moon-Sun trine happens first, then Moon trines Mercury, translating light of Sun to Mercury, and Moon-Mercury would be in mutual reception in that trine.

Sun being peregrine (although accidentally dignified in the 10th) seems like you don't have a lot of hope in the question. The Sun is a benefic planet, but Bonatti says that when peregrine a planet knows how to be both good and bad and may choose to be the latter. Sun and Mercury are intercepted in Taurus in the 10th house, so it could be some sort of hidden thing, maybe in the work place, or some other place that is public but is being hidden. Mercury being retro would more likely point to a return to someone of the past. Mercury also rules the 11th, so she could be a friend. Mercury is changeful based on planets it aspects, but Taurus descriptions usually show someone with dark hair, etc. The Sun aspecting Mercury could add redness to her though. I would read the descriptions that Lilly offers for more clues, but Mercury seems significant to me.

Venus is usually taken as a secondary sig for a woman (Sun for a man), and Venus is very dignified and swifter than the Sun, while Sun is slow and peregrine. Venus is occidental, so Sun chases Venus, although is hesitant, peregrine and slow, also in a cautious sign. Confidence could be an issue, so I hope any past issues don't thwart your future connections with women. Venus would receive a planet in her domicile, so Venus seems somewhat interested, although Sun is the applying body (usually the fonder). Potential Venus here requires a chase, I guess.

Bonatti's 11th and 50th Considerations on angular malefics with hard aspect to your significator of Sun comes to mind. Mars does NOT receive Sun (or Mercury) in Taurus, so that's not a great influence for you. Maybe you are still angry/bitter at that other woman and this will play out with other women. If Mercury is another woman, she would probably be outspoken and an argument would likely happen, with Mars involved. Sun-Mercury conjunction is prohibited by Mars too. At least Mars is below the ASC, so it's a little less fiery, but it being on the ASC at all and squaring Sun seems like a problem.

Mostly I think it's talking about an argument that leads to bumps with a romantically-inclined friendship in the next several weeks or so.

First you know even with that Sun trine Moon, you have Saturn Rx as lord of the 7th(other consultants or counselors) so we all are hindered on this.
This is true. :, It's always hard for me to come to a conclusion when the 7th ruler is retro, even in 7th house matters.

Wow thank you both for such descriptive replies. I wasn't expecting that at all. I really only posted the chart and asked this question because I wanted to be sure for future reference as well. I always wondered what it meant when the Moon was positively aspecting L1 so I figured I would just ask the experts.

Regarding my question, I never even thought about putting 'her' as Saturn but I suppose that makes sense. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled and do my best not to argue with any potential women..but I have Mercury conjunct Mars in Leo natally so that might be a hard task :-T

I do see now that I should have used Venus as a potential girl too since as you said, Venus does co-rule Women in horary questions. The Moon also seems to be translating the light from Venus to the Sun as well so that's a good sign I'd think.

If anything happens relatively soon I'll update, especially if I do get in a disagreement with someone!

Hi, hiimnotcool!

I agree that the retrograde motion of your 7th ruler as well as the cadency of this planet do import a certain dose of instability to the question. Saturn is heavy and currenly walking in the wrong direction. In this chart it is even cadent but this partile trine of Venus to the L7 does look very interesting! With your ruler being abgular and with the Moon at such an early degree, it indeed looks like you're ready for a fresh start but can you try to unravel this Mars on your Ascendant? Dies it ring any bells? A competitor perhaps (an applying square to your ruler) or someone interested in you (though it is a male planet)? A colleaugue?