Skyscript has a lot of useful links on health questions, by the way. If you search for the decumbiture articles, they might give you more ideas.

One simple quote here is something to keep in mind in general for this 6th house subject:
This house is one of the main indicators of disease generally so its condition, ruling planet and any planets contained within it will describe the nature of the illness and whether its origin is physical or psychological. If its planetary ruler is retrograde the disease is likely to be recurring. If the ruler of the ascendant is strong and well placed and the 6th house ruler is weak, the patient has the means to overcome the disease.
Saturn as the 6th ruler in the 1st retro is a sign of a recurring problem. Is Saturn stronger than Mercury is the thing though. I'd even calculate Lilly's points and compare them for a better idea. As Aglaya rightly said, Saturn will improve in power soon, but we generally don't want the 6th ruler to be stronger than the ASC ruler. However, when you're dealing with malefics you also don't want them to be angular and essentially weak (angular power to do bad things). The Moon is also void and going to a lesser dignity, which is a bit concerning. Sadly, such a weak Moon doesn't usually grant a very positive influence on the question or an outcome that the querent likes. I don't think I've ever seen a good outcome, unless someone asks about something of the past. It could just be stating that the problem is due to the past and cannot be undone. I usually see a void Moon as a continuing of the same or little that the querent can do to fix the problem. It's especially void because it is applying ad vac, which means it's not within aspect to another planet, even when it changes signs (traditional planets only of course). The Moon is the greatest transmitter of influence in horaries, and when it applies to nothing it can promise just that. I hope that is not true in your case, but be sure to follow up with us later and let us know how things go. Good luck!

Btw, here is Lilly's point system:
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html#liltab

I got -

Mercury:
Term +2
In the 9th +2
Direct +4
Slow -2
Oriental -2
------------
+4

Saturn:
Peregrine -5
In the 1st +5
Retro -5
Slow -2
Occidental -2
-------------

It can't be undone? So, I'm going to go bald? ... I have noticed too much going on with Saturn -- I am trying my best to relax and take it easy, but as you said the problem is in the past. Is there anything I can do to make it easier?

Do you think it will get better? I'm getting yes and no, and possibly worse. I don't want myself to be any more stressed out over something I can't do, and if Saturn is stronger than Merc I am guessing I *won't* be able to overcome this. But...that can't be -- I can't be bald! More so, I can't lose any more hair -- I'm stressing and want it to stop. You think it will any time soon?

Do you think it will get better? I'm getting yes and no, and possibly worse. I don't want myself to be any more stressed out over something I can't do, and if Saturn is stronger than Merc I am guessing I *won't* be able to overcome this. But...that can't be -- I can't be bald! More so, I can't lose any more hair -- I'm stressing and want it to stop. You think it will any time soon?
I think most of us agree that it appears to be primarily a psychological issue in the chart, and whether or not this improves has a lot to do with you. My main opinion is that the Moon tends to trump all, and your emotional and/or dietary issues may not improve because of the void Moon to enter Cap, which is appropriately in the 4th house of emotions too, and a cadent, fixed and slow significator, which shows inaction or being trapped (possibly waiting for the solution vs. truly trying to fix it). Our judgment is only our judgment though. It's important that when you take on the role of an astrologer that you attempt to connect to the chart and try to answer it for yourself. Normally when we pose questions in here we already have an interpretation and are asking for second opinions or specific questions about a chart, not for a reading and answer from astrologers. I realise that Saturn in the 1st would make it difficult to answer your own question, but as the astrologer you must also take on that burden. We can only pose our opinions on what we think might happen if it were our charts, but a lot of us follow the considerations before answering charts, and one of those is a void Moon. When, as the astrologer, you see contradictions in a chart and feel unable to answer your question, it is sometimes best to withold judgment entirely because you can confuse a querent further and not help them. Worrying obviously doesn't help you and only makes the situation worse. That's one reason it's sometimes best to not be both astrologer and querent because you can't tell yourself after the fact that the chart is not helpful, especially if it is negative and hurtful for yourself.

To be practical, horary aside, the only thing you can do to help your situation is try to treat the hair/scalp and improve your diet and stress, etc. Waiting for improvement to come to you doesn't seem ideal, right? Just based on logic that is something to keep in mind, and thinking negatively about going bald and worrying that it will happen will not help you to stop being bald. I don't think it's hopeless, and Venus is likely pointing to help via treatment. There is also always surgical techniques (down the road), so there are options available.

You are right -- I can't sit around waiting for it to improve. It's hard to not ask something like this, but I suppose I do just want an easy way out. Not exactly sure what methods I can do, but I will try the ones already suggested. Many, many thanks to all.

I'm curious about others' thoughts on Saturn - improvement for the querent vs. worsening?

Saturn retro (it's also slow) would just show a recurring problem, but the argument of improvement/worsening is that Saturn went direct this week and will enter Libra, its exaltation, soon, although far after the timing of this chart. Should we even consider Saturn changing soon? If so, this could have two sides - improvement for the querent or for Saturn's ability to cause 6th house trouble? During the time of the chart this is not the case, so it is debatable whether or not we even ignore this and look at the chart as is while the Moon is in its sign. I guess we should also notice that the ASC is afflicted by various planets and applying to Saturn, and the ASC and ASC ruler are primarly your appearance/self/body, the Moon an extension. Normally in medical horary you do not want the 6th ruler to gain strength and be angular and for the querent to be cadent. However, in another post I have up in here on Saturn, there is a quote about Saturn in exaltation via Bonatti:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5203
... the malefic is restrained from its malice just like a vicious horse is restrained from its viciousness by a strong bridle and whatever evil is in it is converted to good...
So Saturn entering Libra would be an improvement via Bonatti.

Pictarix says that malefics while retro are especially afflictive (Saturn as is in the chart):
If he is retrograde and you ask him for something, what you seek will come about with delays and miseries and great labor.
Saturn is actually slowing to go stationary direct, and in second station Iban Ezra says is something like "having hopes that are not in vain"?