Absolute beginner seeking help with relationship chart

Question: What will happen with Daniel?
Chart cast 8.36 PM Leeds UK Tues 19 April

I have recently been relearning the basic principles of astrology after many years of neglect, and had never tried horary. I was reading an article, and decided to do a chart on astrodienst this evening.

There is a lot of history in the situation in question - I am from a small town in England but have been living a fair distance away for about 10 years. The man I am asking about had a crush on me for ages and was my boyfriend very briefly when I was 17, but we broke up due to the Machiavellian manipulations of a third party..!

We have seen each other on and off for the past 12 years when I went home, most recently when he came back into my life by accident at the end of last year after I hadn't seen him for 5 years. Since that time, we have been in fairly intense contact, which culminated about two months ago in a night of passion. Now he isn't really talking to me. Dan can be difficult emotionally, and I think he has some feelings for me, not sure whether nearer to love or hate, or whether he is cold enough to have distanced himself completely.

A few weeks before that night happened, my long term relationship broke up, which I could already see coming when Dan reappeared, and just afterwards I lost my job, which I couldn't. I had already decided to move home after my partner and I split, but losing my job means that i need to go sooner rather than later. It feels that something (Destiny?) is pushing me back there and that there is tension I need to resolve.

Anyway, from the chart I am not sure - I don't have enough experience to interpret it beyond basics. His significator Venus, is in Taurus in the seventh house, its sign and rulership, which I guess means he is in a really strong position and may mean he isn't that bothered about me.

However, most of the aspects that the Moon as my cosignificator makes are positive. The fact that I am signified by Mars (ASC in 4 degrees Scorpio) is interesting: normally I am not a martian type person, however I actively want some sort of closure in this affair, and also that it is in the fourth house conj the IC when I am returning to my birthplace to live (where this guy also lives).

Also the quincunx aspect between my Mars and his Venus - any ideas? Most authorities suggest need for a different approach and reorganisation, so I don't know...

I've read some of the comments on this forum and am very impressed by your knowledge. What do other people think?

beijaflor

But...

Hi, beijaflor

I didnt quite understand your question "What will happen with Daniel" ! From your post, I think it could mean:

1 - Does he love me ?
2 - Does he change and now is a caring person ?
3 - Will we have an sucessfull relationship ?
4 - Will he be elected president ? :P

You have to see if you asked the question with enough clarity to read it... if so, I can try to take a guess, but now I dont know exactly what I am trying to look for.
Yuzuru

good point!

Thanks Yuzuru for replying.. I do see what you mean about my question - thankfully for the world there is no danger of him ever becoming president!! :D

I guess what I wanted to know when I cast the chart was: are things going to resolve themselves either way between us in our current relationship? The situation has been going on far too long and I'm tired of it in its current form. i'm pretty sure the Cosmos will be too! :lol: Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to let it go...

Obviously I was hoping for a positive answer about the relationship but I can handle a negative. Just want to know if I can move on from this if necessary. This guy likes to play mind games - which is why I don't really know how he feels or what if anything is going to happen. I guess I am hoping, and I have had evidence of this in the past, that he still does retain some deep feelings for me but doesn't want to get hurt.

Yes I know I should cut my losses and forget him, but love's a bitch..!

um grande beijo,

beijaflor

Unfortunately I think this relationship has no future for these reasons:
1.you are mars and moon
2.he si venus
3. no future aspects between mars and venus and moon and venus
4. The end of relationships is show by 10th house in which we have Moon without future aspects to Venus
5. Dispositor of 10th is Sun on last degree, so the end is near...

Greeings,
Goca

Just a guess

Just a guess, because it is 5am over here and I am kinda sleepy...

About his feelings, as you said, it doesnt look good... Venus in his AC could mean that he had some "late feelings" for you, that were real, but as you noticed, venus is in its own sign and house, meaning he isnt going to make any effort at all ! Also sun has some effect of combustion over venus which makes actions and toughts unclear...

Fensi88 why did you put the end of the relationship rules by the 10th ? It takes more sense that you would see the 4th, unless you see it from daniels point of view... Saturn the dispositor of mars is in 9th, maybe this really means the return home.

There is no contact between primary or secondary significators, no translations and no colection, so I dont see many ways it can work, the planets seens to be separating, and probably so are you

BUT one thing that I am thinking is, as you have just broke up with this other guy, MAYBE venus is his, and Daniel is some other planet ! But I dont know if this is possible of not... there is a rule of "take the third house from" when you got more than one element of the same kind, example if the question is about your two children... but is Daniel an new prospect or an old history ?

Bye, see ya