A bit of horary fun!

Loved this one so much I am posting it
Should I apply for the job?
london april 15 2005 19.08bst London ( 18 libra rising)

- I don't need answers but you might like to guess where the job is based - not the actual name of the location - but what it means to me based on the chart- just use the basics!

Aye aye, 'tis a riddle ye be posing 'tis it?

(Sorry, been reading Moby Dick).

I see the Moon conjunct Saturn in Cancer on the Midheaven.

Perhaps a tunnel under the seas be the answer?

I realise now that perhaps it wasn't as obvious as I first thought!

Taurus and sungem read the conjunction as being part of the 9th house- which is perfectly reasonable as moon is in 9th- but I saw it as Deb sees it - a conjunction on the MC - of the rulers of the MC and IC or 10th &4th (and square sun for good measure).

So; no- it's not abroad and water is not involved....

Based on that I promise there are no complex meanings...any more suggestions?

Ok. Answer time

I asked a friend also to look at this also and she came up with the same suggestions as this forum.

But.....

It is where I was born even though it is a tiny town with almost no business (200 yards away in fact), and also the area my parents are from (4 miles either side) and where my father still lives.
I thought the chart showed the 4th/10th house and roots connection well. But obviously it didn't to anyone else!!

Out of curiousity I also relocated the horary back to my birthplace and got my Ascendent spot on the IC - (no-one else could have done that of course) which I thought was magical.

Incidentally I did not apply for the job- didn't think living so close to an aged parent a good idea........ I much prefer the 9th house ideas especially the ocean related ones.

AM

I asked a friend also to look at this also and she came up with the same suggestions as this forum.
I think this may simply indicate that our first reaction to Saturn or the Moon is not Father or Mother unless we are aware, either through in depth study of the chart or knowledge (i.e. yours re the precise location) that family is involved.

For instance my first cursory glance showed me:
Job confined in water (Saturn conj MC in Cancer)
With others (Asc significator Venus in 7th)
Good feelings involving foreigners or travel in water (Moon in 9th in Cancer)
Ergo: a passenger ship. I threw in the cruise, but actually couldn't see short term indicated.

When you threw the Sun in for good measure, I simply looked for some other commonality, hence royalty or churches (and a bit of way-out-there-ness :) ).
I realise now that perhaps it wasn't as obvious as I first thought!
I think the guesstimates may just point up yet again that knowing the real basis of the question (job near father) will show the chart confirms itself for a valid question. (And also that in this case Saturn restricted the career)