AstroProfiles: F1 drivers vs Chess players

What's different in Formula 1 driver chart compared with a Chess GrandMaster?

I?ve used a list of 1303 GrandMasters chess players and 785 F1 pilots ? only date of birth without hour - in order to get some astrological statistics.

The first results - Sun and Mercury placements - can be viewed here
http://www.ciuboda.com/post/f1-pilots-v ... tics-1/260

The summary table:
If is something interesting that you spotted just use the reply button.

Thanks,
Dan
Living Astrology Blog

Many, many years ago I read, and I think it was in Debbie Kempton Smith's Secrets from a Stargazer's Notebook (I couldn't find it though), that Venus in Aries made a great race car driver. I noted that Mercury in Aquarius has a high number of such drivers as does Mercury in Pisces, and Venus is in Aries often when Mercury is in. Aquarius or Pisces Was she right? Does this study look at the correct planet for F1 drivers?

Hi Tom,

Venus in Aries is good for F1 drivers. It's on 3rd positions after Aquarius and Scorpio.

Also Aquarius is quite strong on Sun-Mercury-Venus-Mars position.
Pisces is average or below average.

See below data's for Venus and Mars.

And interesting fact is related to Mercury-Mars relationship:

Dan
Living Astrology Blog

The percentage is applied to the line. In your example 25% of the games end up with 3 goals for Moon in AQ compared with all games with Moon in AQ.

As a total you have the distribution of No of Goal on all games. Ex: 8.87% of all games have no scored goals.

You should analyze the table comparing each value with the Average. In case of Moon in AQ there is a 25,91% 3 goals compared with 24,84% average. So it's +1% more often the case with 3 goals games with Moon in AQ.

Dan
Living Astrology Blog