Funny chart for assessment

Dear Members,
It's been while sinice my last post. I hope all the members are at their best.
The story is pretty straight forward. It is the hour chart when I met my ex. I drew it out of curiousity and the result were extremely strange and funny. My presonal asssessment is after the data and it is of an old occassion so should make an excellent discussion topic.

Following is the data:

Brussels (4e20, 50n50)
Time of plotting the chart: 1807 hrs
Date: 9th Nov, 2004

My conclusion:
Not to be annoying, but I am puzzled. Saturn is in 3rd house, while mercury in 7th and fortuna and north node in 12th, but rest ALL are in 6th. To be more specific. Moon is on the cusp of 6th, while the sun on the cusp of 7th.
Tarus is rising and venus is in 6th in libra.
Moon and Jupiter are 10 mins away and venus is conjunct to moon.
I would say, extremely strong attraction between the two, but the role of fortuna and north node is puzzling.
I know the end result but I thought of sharing something interesting with the forum, which might be interesting to discuss.
Regards,
Ash

AC in Taurus

You said your ASC is in TAurus, I don?t get it because mine was in 11Gemini53. My moon is in 9Libra53, are you sure about the data or am I making a mistake ?

Mercury and Jupiter make an sextile aspect, moon aspected both mercury and jupiter, so my guess is you got together ?
I wouldn?t be to worried about the sixth unless there are illness issues. It may mean lack of strenghtness in the planet significator, so my guess is again that you got together
Yuzuru

Thank you Sue and Yuzuru for your reply.
I think both of you are right about the asc being gemini. I think I used the DST (-2 instead of -1).
Even in that case, the results are interesting.
Some of the questions which I have on my mind:
what is the significance of moon and Jupiter being in 5th house and only minutes away from each other?
Opposition of fortuna and north node?
The significance of Chiron in the chart? (if anyone can shed some light on that one)

Thanks and wish you all the best.
Ash

5th house

Traditionally 5h house is more about sex and fun, not so much about relationships. Of course it can always means children if that is what you have in mind, but this kind of interpretation can be given only with other information.
About north node and fortuna I got nothing. Neither about chiron, sorry, but I rarely use asteroids because they don?t have traditional significance and I can get secondary information from other factors like fixed stars.

Salut
Yuzuru