Kim Farnell's new novel - Rosie Crucial

Though it's not a specifically astrological theme, Kim Farnell's recently released novel "The Adventures of Rosie Crucial" is a really good, enjoyable read. I've posted a short informal reader-review on Amazon about this book which reads:
I've just finished reading this book and really enjoyed relaxing with it. The basic storyline revolves around a group of aquaintances who share an interest in psychic and esoteric matters. It has great attention to historical detail which helps to make the Victorian characters vibrant and likeable, and its a very easy read (for me, it was never put down until I was forced to put it down). It's sharply written with great dialogue and gently comedic interchanges, and the character portrayals are just brilliant. I would definitely recommend this. It's suitable for anyone and quite informative too for anyone interested in the rise of interest in spiritualism and occult philosophies in the Victorian era.
Some of the 'society' experiences described will strike a chord with anyone who has been involved in astrological committee work, and I can't help wondering how much Kim has drawn on her own experience of sitting on various astrological councils and acting as president of the Lodge. But it's these little details that make this book work so well. Although its historical, it's easy to relate to her characters because some things, like committee squabbles, can be relied upon throughout the ages.

Here is the Amazon link for anyone interested:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adventures-Rosi ... 077&sr=8-1

Deb