Viola's identity crisis

I am very curious about your subpersonalities Viola.
First you wanted to be beautiful like a flower; then you wanted to make lovely music like a violin, now you seem to be a UFO or some kind of strange flying hat - what's that all about?

Perhaps when you've got a spare moment you can draw up a horary and help some of us on this board find our sanity?

I've been a modest and humble spring flower all my life. Then I got sick,tired&fed up with it(Uranus transiting tenth) , so I decided to play. Since I realized there are many good players around, and asked myself who's gonna know in what way I'm different from that lot, I told myself - let's be what we've always been in our soul (all twelve of us) - we've been flying mostly unregistered from one town to another since the day we were born. We weren't deliberately breaking the law - there wasn't just enough time for all that paperology. (Ur, Pl, or if you prefer, Ma in 4. Lots of nice&delicious stuff here in 4. You may help yourselves)
Right now, we got stuck in a town with rafinery and its smell is getting us stoned (neptune in 6th)and is probably going to kill us unless we move. Yet, we somehow grew to like this town though we haven't got the clue why.

Finding your sanity is a tough one for me. I haven't even practised consolation techniques enough. Give me the keys you've already found, the necklaces you're gonna find by yourselves, the pregnancies you know the outcome of - I'm your man. Pardon - your UFO.
Last edited by Violin on Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

But Violin, Viola, Petunia....

an UFO is an Un-identified Flying object. We've identified you! you are an

IFO!

by the way, that model is quite old, and prone to space rot, might I interest you in a hardly used Gallileo Model transport, best used for in system travel, but will make WARP II for near distance inter stellar travel.

;-)

MissB

Let me explain to you that Viola is English translation of my name. Don't have much to do with petunias.
might I interest you in a hardly used Gallileo Model transport,
I see. You're using my identity crisis to advertise something. This is a cruel world we're living in. :roll: :wink:

hehehehehe

Petunia is code for alien! Karl Sagan once said we should not be surprised to find extra terrestrials that resemble petunia's more than humanoids.

as to advertising... hey, I just dont want you to explode while out in space, in that old rust bucket, just thinking of your well being!

:twisted: :lol:

MissB

Petunia is code for alien!
fine, thanks. (At least one can even learn something from those advertising agents. (sigh)) :lol:
in that old rust bucket
you simply don't let people be traditional in anything, do you :evil: :D

I moved our discussion here, so as not to interfer too much with Taurus7's chart.
At first, I was wondering what on earth you and Deb were talking about. At the moment I was reading it , I could see only my old flying saucer and remember Beth was teasing me about my pathetic spacecraft choice:))). Then I refreshed the page and it dawned on me. I borrowed this from one Cro forum member. Now he turned into Carey and so did I Though Carey is another Capricornian with an extra ability to transform to the point of not being recognizable (like R.Atkinson, like me ), I decided to become a humble Cap of the site.
I don't think that boring little Capricorn glyph suits you at all. I'm not happy with it.

Anyway, last night I thought and thought and thought about how I'd present myself as a picture if I had to chose to be a violin, flower, flying saucer, celebrity or such like. But I couldn't recognise myself. Sometimes I want to be a tiger (my chinese sign) but sometimes I'm not very tiger like at all. The only image that comes to mind is haressed mother or disorganised chaos. I'll give it some more thought tonight whilst I'm cooking tea.

:idea: I could be a hot and spicy curry (what we're having tonight), but then again, sometimes I don't feel very hot and spicy at all. Arrh, I'm not very good at this. Maybe 'll be a flower and think about what kind of flower I'll be.

Deb
why don't you be an orchid. So we'll all tiptoe around you, and keep you at the best possible temperature&humidity for your development, even if it takes us getting pneumonia and proudly show you to our guests and so on.
Honestly. There was a time when I was a bit angry with my folks. Why did you name me Viola? Why? I'll never get anywhere with my life&career, being a little spring flower anyone can step on without even noticing it. :cry: :cry: I wanted to be an orchid. :cry: But I got over it as soon as I realized I could be a flying saucer. The problem is that it turned into Jim Carey without any warning. (Even my flying saucer has some unpredictable transforming abilities.)
I don't mind Carey, but it just occurred to me I'd like to be Mark Knopfler - solid rock&telegraph road. I'll find Mark Knopfler one of these days and just keep hoping he won't turn into...into a double decker bus or something.
p.s. Haku's dragon is beautiful, which reminds me that I belong to Dragons according to Chinese horoscope (most of 1964 and beginning of 1965). But what would happen if half of us turned into Dragons? People would think we are some sect :lol: