Its there a possibility of MarsRx being another type of "bug"? Building Manager commented after all the treatments of heat and cold that at this point they've done all they can do, the last k9 sniffer dog said there were no alerts to bed bugs. this is what makes me angry. I'm tortured whenever I'm in my home. Bldg mgr. says its something else. Coudl that be true? Something else like fleas? The bites look like mosquito bites. I dont want to ask so much but I really don't see an aspect in my chart that says "yessss. its bugs!" I see an affliction of MarsRx on me, my body in L1, but no aspect.

varuna2 wrote:Non-astro reply: rather than counting on flat-managers who may not care, and since you have a problem with bugs of some type, why not try cleaning the mattresses and under the bed with something potent, and then put spruce needles/branches around and under the bed or between the mattress?

Spruce are the short needled coniferous trees. I recall they were used to rid sleeping areas of bugs in ancient times. I am not sure if this will work, but it may.
Oh, if it were a cleaning issue, I would not have a problem. I'm a neat freak and the myth that bed bug infestations is a cleanliness issue is a disservice to the all-mighty power of the bug.

Spruce does not work. Todays bed bugs are resistent like cockroaches in a nuclear war. They can be dormant for a year if they don't find your blood. I've spent 2 years researching this epidemic. You can bet on that. The only thing that comes close is HEAT TREATMENT. Makes your house into a sauna for days and nukes the buggers dead. Eggs hatch later though, so it's not a solution.

My husband has no reaction to the bites, but kids do. My youngest and I suffer the most. Maybe I can make another chart asking how to get rid of them.

Does anyone have specific comments on the chart too?

Well I've not seen the mouse that was visiting me since I placed one in my flat. Magic works in strange ways though, always taking the path of least resistance, so I feel you have to still make conscious and deliberate actions to get your desire as well as using the talisman.