Signifactor for compressor for HVAC unit?

I have a very utilitarian horary regarding whether replacing the compressor on my HVAC (air conditioning unit) will fix the air conditioning problem I am currently having. The problem is, I don't know which house should rule an air compressor. My first instinct is that it should be the sixth house, because the compressor is a piece of equipment, and it's part of a house's mechanical system. But then I thought maybe it should be mercury, since it's the air conditioning compressor and Mercury rules the air signs of Gemini and Virgo.

I am at a loss!

Try both, maybe? If in doubt, then the Moon would be the natural significator for the action of a question (or the problem in the question, in this case)...see which planets to which she applies/separates, and you'll probably get an answer...

GH :)

Of course you cannot answer the question that I ask to Voyagergirl, dastars, I know.

But if the air conditioner is built in, then in my opinion it is - even though perhaps only partly -also connected with house four, the house.

It is completely out of question that the compressor itself is a moveable thing.

Johannes

If you're looking for a natural signficator I'd probably stick with using Saturn.

However, chances are you do not need to know the house for "air conditioning unit", it's probably some other concern you have - such as a financial problem or a problem with the home/house.

What exactly was your question?

Since Voyagergirl lives in Michigan, and refers to her HVAC unit, which includes heating, I suspect Johannes is asking a pretty good question. In any event, she is asking about a part of the unit, the air compressor, not the whole unit.

Paul, did you call Saturn the natural significator because it is metal machinery, or for some other reason?

Lakewind wrote:Since Voyagergirl lives in Michigan, and refers to her HVAC unit, which includes heating, I suspect Johannes is asking a pretty good question. In any event, she is asking about a part of the unit, the air compressor, not the whole unit.

Paul, did you call Saturn the natural significator because it is metal machinery, or for some other reason?
An air compressor for air con sounds very saturn to me, compression, cooling etc.