Hello irisalbus!
irisalbus wrote:Moon is in applying square with Saturn which could mean that I can complete the studies with difficulty or slowly, so much so because of the peregrine condition of both planets.
Jupiter is in an applying trine with Venus, so the career and the money could come together somehow, if only Jupiter was in a condition of being able to act.... And even so, neither of them connect to the Moon anyway, so apparently this career and this money is not coming to me.
Do you agree with this conclusion?
Before your question above you had asked the following question:
irisalbus wrote:Cadent house and mutable sign give not much possibility of action/fulfilment anyway, is that right?

I don't see any cause to alter my answer to your question given already above and so I repeat it:
Johannes susato wrote:You are right and JU is Lord 6 on the cusp of the 12th, for good measure.
But the main problem in my opinion is that the Moon, signifying you, is in peregrination and not connected with Lord 10, profession, at this time.

Furthermore the connection between you and the astrology, signified by Saturn (Lord 9, and peregrine as the Moon), is - indicated by the square Mond-Saturn without mutual reception - just not so developed as you want it to be and thus this question is still "too early"?
Johannes

Oh no, not at all, lirisalbus! There is no ado. Sorry if this impression is the result of my text! :D

My point was that it it is a little curious to give an answer and see this answer quasi repeated as a new question, but without any referce to the just given answer as if this answer was not given at all.

I think this to be a misunderstanding between us.

It is your question and you have a certain right to see this question resolved. When you have more questions then you really should ask. And when there are such about the answers then you should ask - referring to these answers.

Johannes

Irisalbus,

The Moon and Saturn are in negative mutual reception in fixed signs. The querent and astrology are unsuited to one another within the context of the question. The profit from the knowledge (2nd from the 9th) is Jupiter in detriment. The Moon is interested in its finances (2nd house sign) and Jupiter will be of no help. End of judgement.

I doubt there will be any studies with that square. The contact will be difficult and without motivation, given by the receptions.

If you like astrology, I suggest you study it informally and/or for the love of it. Then after some time and some experience re-ask the question. Things may appear differently then.

dastars wrote:Irisalbus,

If you like astrology, I suggest you study it informally and/or for the love of it. Then after some time and some experience re-ask the question. Things may appear differently then.

I have come to exactly the same conclusion :-)

Thanks for all those who have posted, it was a great help, astrologically and otherwise ;-)

Iris

Hello Irisalbus,

now I have a question to you as querent and Frawley follower: Would you agree with my understanding of Frawley's teachings as right, when I (dare to) say: You hate astrology (house 9) and your possible clients (house 7) and the Problems you possibly have (house eight) because Saturn, Lord of all these houses, receives the Moon, your significator, in his (Saturns) detriment?

But before all: does these statements agree with your personal feelings especially with respect to astrology/house 9 ?

Johannes

I am following this thread with interest.

johannes susato wrote:
But before all: does these statements agree with your personal feelings especially with respect to astrology/house 9 ?
The question relates to Astrology as a profession. Am I right? :???: If yes, then it has nothing to do with general interest in Astrology. I am interested in Chess. But I would not want to become Chess Master. Because the professioanl demand to excel is something different than mere interest.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/

Hello Johannes,
johannes susato wrote:Hello Irisalbus,

now I have a question to you as querent and Frawley follower: Would you agree with my understanding of Frawley's teachings as right, when I (dare to) say: You hate astrology (house 9) and your possible clients (house 7) and the Problems you possibly have (house eight) because Saturn, Lord of all these houses, receives the Moon, your significator, in his (Saturns) detriment?

Johannes
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely not ? in fact I do not think that in this case the loving-hating set of concepts should be used (and I am quite sure you also know it).
In The Horary Textbook, Frawley says something like "receptions show the willingness to action" (please excuse that actually I am paraphrasing, not quoting from the English original).
Anyway, I have always been interested in astrology (and in studying as well) and have very positive feelings about it. In fact, I am going on learning it by myself nontheless ? the question was about investing a (for me, at least) considerable amount of money in a (correspondence) course I know to be very serious, with the prospect of working as a professional astrologer in the future.
So no hatred or lack of motivation at all, from my part :-)

Now that you've asked, I feel like mentioning that at the first glance at the chart, I asked myself if the Ascendant and/or its ruler should not represent me more than this ? I have, so to say, nothing to do with Cancer or Lion in my natal chart, there is a 0? involved (not by the Moon) but that is in Pisces.... Yet, I suppose the lack of "affinity" between the horary chart's Ascendant/its ruler and my natal chart does not invalidate the judgement.

I hope I answered your question :-)

Iris

Hello Syed,

you've posted while I was answering :-)
Syed Tariq Javed wrote:
The question relates to Astrology as a profession. Am I right? :???: If yes, then it has nothing to do with general interest in Astrology.
In fact that is partly what I wrote: the horary answer is that I should not start the course I was thinking of and that it would not bring me to the profession of astrologer (nor to its income). As Johannes wrote, the question is "too early".
But it does not affect, nor represents at all, my feelings about/interest in astrology.

Iris

irisalbus wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Surely not ? in fact I do not think that in this case the loving-hating set of concepts should be used (and I am quite sure you also know it).
In The Horary Textbook, Frawley says something like "receptions show the willingness to action" (please excuse that actually I am paraphrasing, not quoting from the English original).
Anyway, I have always been interested in astrology (and in studying as well) and have very positive feelings about it. In fact, I am going on learning it by myself nontheless ? the question was about investing a (for me, at least) considerable amount of money in a (correspondence) course I know to be very serious, with the prospect of working as a professional astrologer in the future.
So no hatred or lack of motivation at all, from my part :-)

Now that you've asked, I feel like mentioning that at the first glance at the chart, I asked myself if the Ascendant and/or its ruler should not represent me more than this ? I have, so to say, nothing to do with Cancer or Lion in my natal chart, there is a 0? involved (not by the Moon) but that is in Pisces.... Yet, I suppose the lack of "affinity" between the horary chart's Ascendant/its ruler and my natal chart does not invalidate the judgement.

I hope I answered your question :-)

Iris
Hello Iris,

yes, you have answered my question '(and I am quite sure you also know it).' :D

You are right that Frawley claims to deal with the love and hate concpept in a more abstracted way in others than love questions. But I would expect - if his concept is right at all - and I am rather sceptic about this - that a lover of astrology would not get such a obviously wrong answer as to querent and astrology. Of course Tariq gives an improtant argument:
Syed Tariq Javed wrote:The question relates to Astrology as a profession. Am I right? If yes, then it has nothing to do with general interest in Astrology. I am interested in Chess. But I would not want to become Chess Master. Because the professioanl demand to excel is something different than mere interest.
But should not then querent/astrology or querent/chess be good motivated in Frawley's sense and only the connection of the good pair querent/astrology with profession or querent/chess with profession be in bad estate?

In any case your question is rising a lot of interesting problems. There is still this: whether your question is too broad because of the inclusion of the courses. What sort of configurations should a chart show giving an answer as for example: "No, do not take these courses expending a lot of money, but be a professional astrologer at once"?

Johannes

irisalbus wrote:in my natal chart, there is a 0? involved (not by the Moon) but that is in Pisces....
. . . and as a little addition to the text above:
There is a very nice antiscion of your 0?-pisces-involvement (now in the ninth near its cusp) upon the POF, and as astrology on a certain level does not work without inspiration (Neptune upon your 0?-pisces-involvement) there is a certain and perhaps the most important link between you and astrology.

Johannes

Hi johannes susato,

Ok I will explain a bit. I was interested in Horary till the end of 2007. Then I become a professional in the early 2008. I confess that I earned a lot but the demands of being a professional astrologer is different from an interest. Its tiring. You have to use only those tools of analysis which work in actual practice. Clients can be very cruel. They poke the eye when your analysis is a bit wrong. Demands of being a horary astrology are tough :brows

Guess what...

A client accused me few days of being a total fraud when in 2009 i read her birth chart alongwith horary question and i said that she would marry after september 2012 most probably in october 2012...see the prediction was made three years ago...She got married in mid of august 2012...she does not see that i was just off by 2 weeks..man...

So I was wondering maybe the Querent chart in current topic is saying....beware of astrology...if you get professional you might have troubles...
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/