UK Horse Racing - Flat Season 2013

As the flat season has started, and there are a number of high-class races coming up, I thought I would start with the Bet365 Mile at 2:45 BST on Friday 26 April, Sandown Park 51N22, 0W22.

The colours are shown at
www.racingpost.com/horses2/cards/card.s ... ceTabs=sc_

The race is on the day of Venus and in the hour of Venus, with the Ascendant at 9VI16 and the MC at 2GE39, so there is also a strong Mercury influence.

The Campanus 5th applies to the trine of Mars.

The red (and black) colours and the name of Trumpet Major are a possible.

Thanks. the astrology seemed to work well.

The following race at 3:15 was also very clear. The winner was Sugar Boy.

Day and hour of Venus (sugar), MC and ASC ruled by Mercury (boy), and Campanus 5th cusp applying to sextile Saturn gave the grey colours (with dark green hoops on the arms).

Yes, the Derby is on Saturday. I am still looking at the chart and the runners.

Friday afternoon (1600 BST) is the Oaks, at Epsom. This is a race for fillies.

ASC is ruled by Venus which is also ruler of the day (pale colours). Campanus 5th is applying to Jupiter (blue) which is conjunct Venus. Moon in Pisces is conjunct Neptune, hour of Mercury. I'm tempted by Liber Nauticus (Latin for nautical book) carrying pale blue colours.

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/race ... 39-group-1

It's mercury hour, placed in whole sign 10th.. so Bonatti says this is the planet to judge the winner. (I think)
Very Interesting! Mercury has recently changed signs from great strength to peregrine. So, a horse which has been very strong in the past but recently lost form? Roz

Or, a horse which has slipped down the betting odds?

Apart from that, Addey method is not very satisfactory on this chart.
Campanus 5th at 18:07 Aquarius
Antiscion uranus by inconjunct 18:20 virgo too soon? and weak
Antiscion sun by inconjunct 19:31 weak
Antiscion moon by trine 21:45 libra better
Antiscion saturn by conjunction 24:04 Aq strong
Jupiter 24:10 by trine

So, I really don't know which planet to pick!
Race has to be dead on time for uranus to count, so maybe sun is better?

The Derby, 1 Jun 2013, 16:00, Epsom
Campanus 5th goes to moon in pisces in 6th, ruling 10th.
Ruler of the World won at 7/1
10th house connection is obvious! I wasn;t so sure about moon/pisces though. But I did read somewhere recently about someone who has found sign of pisces to be strong in charts of chess champions. Strategy. Not what I would have associated with pisces, so gave me food for thought : )