I'm not sure about this, but wouldn't theft be associated with the 3rd house? Which would bring in Saturn in the picture as ruler of 3rd cusp. Also, if we "break the rules" and allow Uranus to stand as co-ruler, it does form a quite close BiQuintile (144deg) to Mc. Also, I can't claim any knowledge about asteroids but Juno forms an almost "perfect" Inconjunction (only 16' off) to Mc as well.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

http://www.astrocalc.com

I don't know if it's "correct" to do it this way and don't claim it to have any validity, but still find it interesting. I know it "break the rules" for some but I'm with Uranus so going outside the box is the way to go here imo.

If you take the time 8.11 am Saturday, which was been publicly stated by the PM in presser as the now known last "contact" (by satellite) and use the Kuala Lumpur as location, we get a perfect cross with Asc 0 deg Aries and Mc 0 deg Capricorn. Turning to the Sabian symbols we get
ASC 0 ARI wrote:A woman just risen from the sea. A seal is embracing her.
Keynote: Emergence of new forms and of the potentiality of consciousness.
If this represent the plane, does it mean we are no longer to look for it in the sea or if it really went down there, thi snew data will lead to that they will find it (and possibly lift it up)?

Mars in Libra and 7th, Sextile Mc, and conjunct NN could possibly indicate some successfully outcome. Allthough H7 ruler Venus in Aquarius, could it e.g. mean that the passangers are "cold" even if found? It doesn't need to mean they are dead though.
MC 0 CAP wrote:An indian chief claims power from the assembled tribe.
Keynote: The power and responsibility implied in any claim for leadership
I'm not sure what Mc would "represent" here, but if it's result/outcome, will someone eventually claim credit OR will there eventually be a "demand" after all. Maybe a Plan B, in case plan A (a successful mystery?) didn't work out, a hostage situation?

I will leave out Ic/Des this time, even if they also have some interesting things to say, but I am not sure what these points would represent here, if anything. But maybe we are moving towards a solution of the mystery after all.
/Joakim

Living on Earth may be expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun every year.

Captain involved

This mystery is quite fascinating and very sad to me. In looking at the chart that James posted, we have Jupiter, the ruler of the first in the 8th, never a good sign for life, so I would assume the passengers are dead.

Jupiter and the 8th ruled by the Moon in Gemini, Mercury is in the 3rd. as the 3rd rules immediate environment, I would say the plan was hatched by a local terrorist group in the immediate environment of Malaysia and Indonesia. The moon also indicating it was planned from their home territory and also indicates domestic areas.

The Sun being in the 4th house of the father I would say is the captain. The sun in Pisces, a double bodied sign. If you use Neptune as the ruler, indicated the captain had 2 sides to him and deception and hidden life would be indicated.

The sun (the captain of the flight) is also trining Jupiter and Saturn, another indication the captain was involved. With Saturn and Mars just turned RX, this plan was in the making for quite some time and was well planned. Not to mention the flight simulator he had in his house, giving him much time to practice the maneuvers that would be necessary to pull this off.

Disregarding the 5 degree rule, it is interesting that the Moon is below the horizon, I do wonder if this means that the plane is hidden, however, Jupiter ruler of the ascendant is in the 8th in a water sign a good indication it is in the water, but that Moon under the horizon could be an indicator that it is hidden, in addition to Neptune being on the IC, however that would indicate hidden in the water, in or around water, interesting thought though. In addition to Saturn in the 12th in Scorpio also indicating it could be hidden, however it is also in a water sign, but I do have a nagging doubt even though the chart has all the indications it is in the water. Scorpio is the sign of the phoenix rising up, could it rise up and be used as a weapon, much like 9/11? Don?t know.

With Saturn RX, we may not know until Saturn moves forward, and/or returns to the degree it was on March 8th.

Incredibly fascinating and very sad.

Plot within the country or within the Airlines

I believe there is Some refinement with the placement of the Moon that we can glean some finer points of this, still disregarding the 5 degree rule, The Moon is in the 6th house of co-workers in Gemini, which can indicate disgruntled workers, still referring back to the 3rd house of the immediate environment, with Mercury in the 3rd, ruled by Saturn in the 12th. The 3rd and Gemini, ruling transportation, conceivable the plot to hijack or take the plane could have come from within the company, as in higher ups, as the Moon is squaring the 10th, and opposing the ascendant, disgruntled workers, or definitely from within the country, as opposed to an outside terrorist group.

Just a thought I wanted to add to my above thoughts.

Hey guys, where are your sense of hope!? Although it certainly falls under "mundane" astrology, this is clearly an event and as such I feel it's also closely, if not even as much, related to horary, as we all here and around the world are asking the question "What happened to MH370?".

In this manner, I find the last paragraph of Deb's Horary tutorial intro worth considering
In Introduction to Horary, Deb wrote:It is a common mistake to believe that because the symbolic interpretation of astrological factors are often very mundane in horary charts, there is less spiritual significance or opportunities to express free will. Horary is a study of predictive astrology but that in itself does not necessitate a fatalistic viewpoint. Of course, this very much depends upon the issue under examination, some questions are much more straightforward than others; but usually the attempt to gain insight into the 'bigger picture' is a process that opens options up rather than closes them down. This is a fact that most certainly needs more recognition because there is an area within horary practice that fully embraces the need to look beyond the outer ramifications and explore hidden factors that reveal their importance by their significance in the chart, (even though the client may be consciously unaware of their relevance). This is often the case where the client is seeking to gain understanding of a traumatic event as well as knowledge of what is happening and what is likely to happen in the future. Horary has much more flexibility and subtlety than most astrologers imagine. Its usefulness is restricted only by the limitations we enforce upon it.
Then, from that perspective I would suggest/propose that the Asc on the "Take off" chart represent the querent and not the plane as it at large has been assumed here. So, who is the querent then if not the collective Us repeating this question around the globe, and, couldn't then Jupiter in 8th e.g. symbolise a common believe that "they are all dead"? and maybe also that although we deep inside fear this to be the case (Saturn in 12th ruling Ic), the hope is still there with Jupiter.

It's worth noting that, although weak but within the 5 degrees, there is a grand trine between Jupiter, Neptune/Ic and the asteroid Vesta, in the Take off chart.

With this "new" approach to the chart another question is warranted though, where do we find the quesited in it? or is it even possible to expand our view and designate what various parts (houses?) stands for in the matter and what it may tell us? In a common effort, maybe we even can "solve" the mystery, or?

Well, this is just a suggestion but as new information have become available and the official investigators have changed their angel and area of search, maybe we shall do the same.
/Joakim

Jupiter in a water sign, Neptune on the IC and Saturn in Scorpio all indicate that the plane is in water, but the latest hypothesis is that the plane flew through the northern corridor to Central Asia
A chart released by the Malaysia government showed the aircraft?s range of possible positions based on the distance traveled by an electromagnetic ping detected by a satellite over the Indian Ocean at 8:11 a.m., at which point, apparently, the plane was still airborne but nearly out of fuel. It consists of two arcs (shown here in red), the northernmost of which goes from the northern border of Vietnam through western China to the eastern portion of Kyrgyzstan and includes the Chinese province of Xinjiang, heartland of the Uyghur ethnic minority.

Based on the satellite data alone, the plane could also be located in the southern Indian Ocean west of Australia, southwest of Java. But that area is mostly empty ocean.

Early this morning BBC reporter Jonah Fisher tweeted, "Being briefed by Malaysia officials they believe most likely location for MH370 is on land somewhere near Chinese/Kyrgyz border.?

Given its speed and time aloft, MH370 could have traveled about 3,300 miles in the six hours between the time it was last spotted near the Andaman Islands and the time the final ping was detected by satellite. The distance from its last known location to the farthest end of the northern arc is about 2,400 miles. That implies that the flight took a circuitous flight path.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense ... _asia.html
Update: 13:59 GMT +8

And again, conflicting news reports. CNN too reported, this morning, that searches were zeroing in in the Indian Ocean
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Searchers were zeroing in Friday on a remote island chain in the Indian Ocean for a missing plane that may have flown for hours after it vanished, as China reported a "seismic event" at the time the Malaysia Airlines flight disappeared.

Indian ships and planes expanded their search to areas west of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands chain, hundreds of miles from the intended course of Flight MH370, said V.S.R. Murty, an Indian Coast Guard inspector-general.

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/nation/2 ... n/6412321/
Astra inclinant, non necessitant

-------------------------------------

I've read the pilot's final words were "All Right, good night" after the transponder was turned off. This seems to show he may have been unaware the troubles to come.

A former pilot in a discussion blog made this comment about the pilots actions.

"One that struck me has to do with the concept that the captain, or second officer, may have flown the plane above its designed service ceiling of 43,100' to 45,000' in an effort to alert air traffic control that there was a hijacking I progress, without alerting any intruders in the cockpit that they were doing so, and after turning-off the transponder."

An emergency signal, in other words. The military saw the action but did nothing because it was not threatening.

In prayer,

kali

The Ultimate Mystery Chart

Kali:
Hard to imagine the pilot taking such action without being coerced
Kali, I can appreciate what you are saying and your opinion, it is a difficult thing to contemplate.

However, in my opinion of reading the chart, the pilot is HEAVILY involved, according to the way I read the astrological evidence. Everyone can read what they wish into it. With Neptune on the IC in Pisces, there are many hidden agendas here. The pilot could have been blackmailed into participating, which is still a choice, he could have been offered a large sum of money to fly the plane to an unknown place, and hand it over to whichever group offered the money, suicide and many, many other scenarios here.

The Sun in the 4th, is the pilot, trining the 8th with Jupiter in Cancer, and Trining Saturn in the 12th, he makes and is the link to both connections the hidden one (Saturn RX in 12th) and 8th house Jupiter in Cancer. Which also ties the Moon in the 6th house of co-workers/ or with 5 degree rule with partnerships, either way it connects. To me that is my astrological evidence as I read it. The Moon is squaring the MC, he is a member of the opposition party, that is the situation/someone is squaring some authority, can denote motive or a reason as well.

This is one of the greatest aviation mysteries in history.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MYSTERY CHART, I invite everyone to put interpret the chart and come up with their own theory. That was mine from a few days ago, and now I see the authorities are just now starting to believe it could be the pilot also.

Kali,

Forgot to mention your comment regarding going to 43 - 45,000 feet. It could very well be a way to do away with the passengers without alot of violence or bloodshed, as they would pass out at that altitude, while the pilot had oxygen, as the plane was then brought back down. Just another theory.

Hello Kali,

The Sun (the pilot) is in Pisces, ruler Neptune, with Neptune on the IC, also in Pisces. Neptune the great deceiver plays a HUGE part in tis as I see it. The pilot (Sun in Pisces) to me denotes deception, pisces a double bodies sign, denoting two sides,

MorningSun wrote:Hello Kali,

The Sun (the pilot) is in Pisces, ruler Neptune, with Neptune on the IC, also in Pisces. Neptune the great deceiver plays a HUGE part in tis as I see it. The pilot (Sun in Pisces) to me denotes deception, pisces a double bodies sign, denoting two sides,
Imo, Neptune in the 4th signifies drowning in the ocean. Deception, treachery, secrecy, are elements that brought this catastrophe to this flight. The tight aspects of the grand square is the main story, imo. Moon conj. the fixed star Hyades which is associated with violence and shipwrecks is the cause. Moon in Gemini might describe two people. What I see with the Sun (the pilot) if he is involved, is him besieged by Neptune/Uranus.

My teachings don't give Neptune rulership over a sign but I've got to admit there is a connection with Neptune on IC. It definitely describes what we have learned of this man. Someone whose family life has become unstable, not so secure. The Sun's antiscia opposes Uranus in the fifth, separation from his children.
it emerged that the pilot?s wife and three children moved out of the family?s home the day before the plane?s disappearance.
I think you made a strong case, MorningSun but with his ruler Jupiter in exaltation and Sun ruling 9th, I see him working to save the plane and it's passengers.

kali
Last edited by kali on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.