This could be a DRONE to far.......

i was just reading today in a e-newspaper that this was a possible scenario; the hacker took over the jet, rose it to 39,000 feet for 20 minutes, killed all on board by hypoxia as the oxygen masks only last 15 minutes and then took it for a joy ride to the south india ocean and then ditched it there. May be as a trial run for something more serious??????????????????

I went for a trip on Friday 18th at 9:45 am leaving from edinburgh to Middlesbrough but all went well in spite of the grand gross - I must admit I was bricking it but had no choice. My theory is that once you get older the transits don't work and now the theory is proved.

I now get a free bus pass! :'

The visit went well.
Last edited by bob.mitchell (firefly) on Fri May 16, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: This could be a DRONE to far.......

bob.mitchell (firefly) wrote:
I went for a trip on Friday 18th at 9:45 am leaving from edinburgh to Middlesbrough but all went well in spite of the grand gross - I must admit I was bricking it but had no choice. My theory is that once you get older the transits don't work and now the theory is proved.
The transiting grand cross affects the collective more than specific individuals unless of course you have "sensitive" points or personal planets in its path.
Libra Sun/ Pisces Moon/ Sagittarius Rising

Bob Mitchell wrote:
The Chart is a bit big

is there a way to make it smaller
Hi Bob,

Way too big in fact! Not just this last chart but the previous one you posted too at the top of this page. They are both distorting the look of the thread. Can you please repost them both minimised. It seems to be Solar Fire your using? In which case make sure you minimise the chart before hitting the save/send button to save it on to your desktop. You will need to delete any saved versions of the charts you already have on your desktop.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Graphic Ephemeris - retrograde Mars and Saturn 2014

This flight went missing (8th March) during a retrograde Mars and Saturn and has not been found yet. Many human endeavors start under this and tend to fail. There are various past efforts - the Argentine invasion of the Falklands Islands (2nd April 1982) and the German Offensive in 21 March 1918 in France and I suspect plenty more.

In the first one GB got it back when Mars went direct and also Saturn went Direct. On the 25th April GB retook South Georgia Islands, on 21st May landed with task force and 14th June Surrender of Argentina. Mars was direct and Saturn was on station ready to turn dir.

In the second one, although much land was gained it failed as there were no reinforcements or follow up and supplies did not follow and when Mars went direct "by late April the German break through had passed and they were unable to follow up with support supplies and reinforcements". This was when Mars was just beginning to turn direct.

Thus the efforts (Mars and Saturn) to trace the plane have failed up to now but once Mars turns direct and also Saturn in mid July there is likely to be some discoveries made then. It will probably be not until the end of October when Saturn reaches its natal position (8th March) when more information is released and discoveries made.

Hopefully I may post the graphic ephemeris of all three events when I understand what is happening to make the charts so biggggg.