Event astrology chart

I have a question: some time ago, me and some buddies founded an organization. But, as we were all living in another city, we signed the founding papers each one in turn and then mailed the papers to the next one, until everybody signed. Now, my question is: which moment stands for the birth of this organization the moment when the first founder signed or the last?? As there were 7 founding members, the entire process lasted about 5 weeks.

Both the times of first and the last signature were recorded and I've watched so far transits on both resulted charts and still I'm not sure which one works best. Any opinions ? Thanks !!!~

Maybe NONE of the times of the signatures are the real founding of the company. Maybe the time of the birth of the company is the time of its first act of business after the last signature was received. When was the first time that money was exchanged? Or when was the first time that a contract was signed? In America a lot of times you'll see in a restaurant, framed and proudly displayed, the first bit of money from their first day in business. After all that is when a business first took it's breath so to speak. The signatures might be thought of as the conception of the venture.

Another way would be to look at when the new venture was announced to the world. Was there some advertising done? A press release or web site launched?
Mark F

Thank you Mark for your reply.
This is actually an astrological organization, not a business, but you raise a very good point there - as this organization was founded by mail - the real birth, its start was the first 'physical' meeting of its members. I suppose this first meeting in the case of an organization should have been the moment when the founding members got together to sign the founding papers - as it was the case for other astrological organizations (if I remember well what I read in an article, this was the case for AFA back in 1938).

Thanks again! very helpful.