Becca

Take this back to basics. What is the next application that Venus will perfect with? What about Mars - does it perfect with another planet, or does it another planet perfect with it? Are Venus and Mars, with this in mind, actually going to perfect their aspect before other planets do? What does that mean?

Consider the nature of the square - consider it also with no reception at all.

Notice Saturn conjoined with your significator, what do you think this means in terms of describing you?

Consider Venus again, with everything going on, do you really see Venus chasing you - keep in mind any prohibitions on the perfecting aspects and the lack of reception and the nature of the square.

Consider the Moon. What is she doing in this horary?

You say Venus is in a dignity of yours? Which one? Double check this. Make sure whether there is reception there or not. If not what might that mean with the square?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/

'You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear.'

Sherlock Holmes Quote

-A Scandal in Bohemia
There is something else creeping on you and you did not notice it in the chart.
It is there.

7th house conjunct Caput algol.

The appalling message chart is the most radical one IMO

PD

I?m responding to the original horary, not the event chart based for the time of the last conversation.

- L1 = Mars at 17? Scorpio, moving to the conjunction of Saturn.
- L7 = Venus at 15? Leo, moving to square Mars/Saturn.
- Moon, general significator = 22? Leo, not void as previously said but separating from a square to Saturn and entering deep into combustion without the Sun?s reception to smooth out this debility.

first, we have malefics angular. that should set the tone for this chart as a bummer of an answer, especially with cadent and peregrine benefics.

Mars conj. Saturn on 1st cusp ? I think it?s quite clear that Venus is going to find this combination heavy and a bit of a burden. it?s interesting that you say he ?barked? at you, insisting that he remain free and unclaimed. sounds like a very bestial Venus in Leo thing to say to me.

here we?ve got Venus moving to square Mars, which is an unfortunate way for them to come together. squares are the aspects that we have to look at, because the balance can be turned either way. when people square up to each other, they come together with tension and a mission. the battle is hard, but they don?t give up. what we need to see is an indication in the chart that the people involved have the wherewithal to make it through their difficulties, that they are bigger than their problems and things can be sorted through. we need reception. we don?t have that here. Venus moves to square Mars, and Mars is positioned in Venus?s detriment. for Venus to really trade with Mars she has to enter into her worst element, and it doesn?t bring out the positive in her.

but before we focus too much on Venus and Mars perfecting, we need to turn to the ephemeris. Mars crosses over Saturn before Venus can reach Mars, and Venus comes to the square of Saturn first. this is classic prohibition, and it?s really too bad because when Venus and Saturn meet it will be from signs where the other essentially suffers (Saturn is in detriment in Leo, Venus is in detriment in Scorpio). he's just not interested.

in Lilly?s chapter on 7th house matters, he includes love and marriage, but also war, and matters of theft, and hunting. the principle here is that there is always a persecutor and persecuted, a seeker and the one sought after, a hunter and the hunted. when we look for a fugitive, or for game to hunt, we look to the Moon because she has signification of things that stray and are sought after. so very often in relationship questions the Moon tells us more about the quesited than about the querent. I notice the Moon is moving into combustion, separating from Saturn and moving to conjoin the Sun. the traditional interpretation of a combust planet is ?concealment or confinement? ? I?ve borrowed that wording from Deb. we know Venus rules the 7th and so she is significator of the quesited. but Venus also rules the 12th, and is in a tight aspectual relationship to the restrictive nature of Saturn. there seems to be a lot of indication in the chart that he?s not free to pursue a relationship even if he wanted to (which he doesn't). I?m not sure if you can make sense of that. is he even single or available?

at any rate, there's no match to be made and that?s my very quick take on this chart, as I only had about 10 minutes to really look at it and reply. happy to keep the conversation going though if there are thoughts on my comments above.
http://wadecaves.com | hello@wadecaves.com

one very obvious thing about this chart that I failed to mention in my rush is the Sun/Neptune opposition clinging very tightly to angles. Neptune conjunct the 4th house cusp (base of the chart) suggests the question is rooted in some delusion or misunderstanding. the Sun is an illuminating presence in any chart and is always shining a light on something. as such, I?m inclined to say that the Sun?s upcoming opposition from the 10th house cusp will serve to expose the delusion.

bear that in mind when you?re interpreting the chart.
http://wadecaves.com | hello@wadecaves.com

Becca on another thread you interrupted another person's horary to add this:
& thanks for not responding to my PM here, Paul. This was expected. You are someone who has taught me to remind myself that when I have no expectations, I can never be disappointed. Its the same ignorance of my PMs every time with you. Why don't you respond?
It should come as no surprise Becca because I have explicitly asked you to not PM me unless in regards my role as moderator. I will reply to your PM Becca, but any further posts like this will be removed.

I encourage you to again read the forum guidelines, this part in particular:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/templates ... r/read.php
Please remember that all contributors give their involvement freely, get no recompense for their efforts, and fit their forum activities into busy lifestyles. No one can or should be expected to reply to posts that are of no personal interest to them. We greatly appreciate forum members that are willing to contribute to other people's requests for information or comments, rather than just using the forum when they have a question to ask.

The internal private messaging service is provided so that members can chat in private and continue to discuss (or argue) points that are not of general interest or suitable for open publication. It is strictly against the policy of the forum to use the PM service to request another member to give a private astrological judgement on a personal chart. Anyone who does this, or who harasses another forum member through the PM system, will have their access to the PM system suspended

In case this is not clear, it is also the case that no forum members are under any obligation to answer your PMs Becca. That includes moderators. I make an effort to reply to everyone who may PM me when it concerns a matter which is relevant to the horary forum, or to clarify points I may have made publicly or to discuss matters which interest me. It's rare that I do not reply to forum members and when this happens I have my own reasons for it which do not require any justification.

I hope you take the time to read the guidelines carefully Becca. If you make commentary to members about your own personal PMs or your own horaries on other people's threads your posts may be deleted without warning or you may be banned from the forum.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" - Socrates

https://heavenlysphere.com/