Hello,
Just a small bit from me.
I took the chart with the q trying not to go beyond. The answer comes to no answer. Moon separating from Jupiter is not granting a new place. Strong reception looks to me like you need each other ( employer needs your strong skills and you need a job), moving further positive trine with your opponent( co- worker, boss etc) keeps you tightly in the next approx 2month tight cooperation. Than slowly you start realise yourself from the bond and look around, its not much there but you feel more free and relaxed.alex

Hi,
I thought I would update on the current situation, which took an intersting twist. To summarize, each one of you that responded to my question, were in some way or another accurate!! Here's what happened.

The original question:
"Can I expect to land a new position at my current company within the next 8 weeks"?

Horary asked April 7 2014, 11:01 AM, Berekely Heights, NJ 74W27 40N41

Today: Dec 11, 2014.

Here's the chart to refresh your memory:
Here's what happened.
Through the months, my manager worked diligently to simplify the project to the best of her ability (and succeeded). I think she felt some level of guilt for the way she had acted and wanted to make up for it. Next, she restructured the entire framework for delivery of the release and empowered me; we worked together and thereby made the monster release into something much more manageable and doable. We worked together and we became friends again. And so I stayed in the job that I was! So for those of you that said I would not change my job, you were correct!

Now many of you said that the chart DOES indicate a change of position, you are *also* correct!

In August, there was a re-organization within the company, and my current manager was assigned to a different position, and I ended up with a different manager starting in October. Now although the work that I do is exactly the same, there has been a radical shift in the job position being moved to a different sector/group within the company. So although my basic job is the same, the position has changed "ladders", so to speak.

So I do find this to be a fascinating horary; take another look at it to see how this whole situation panned out, nothing like a horary in hindisight!!

Taurus7

Thanks for the update. Reminds me of the time the horary said my friend would find her diamond ring but it was over a year before she did.

You sound in much better spirits. Seems it has worked out well for you.

kali

My thoughts

You wil continue with the company, but too much of communication will take place . You want to free yourself from all the burdens and to be like a free bird. But you are struggling to deal with your own emotions. check your pride. maybe you are giving too much value for yourself and ego clashes will surely take place. so you can easily assume that you will not have that easy time for you as long as you deal with your ego.
a new born astrologer

Taurus7 wrote:Hi,
I thought I would update on the current situation, which took an intersting twist. To summarize, each one of you that responded to my question, were in some way or another accurate!! Here's what happened.

The original question:
"Can I expect to land a new position at my current company within the next 8 weeks"?

Horary asked April 7 2014, 11:01 AM, Berekely Heights, NJ 74W27 40N41

Today: Dec 11, 2014.

Here's the chart to refresh your memory:
Here's what happened.
Through the months, my manager worked diligently to simplify the project to the best of her ability (and succeeded). I think she felt some level of guilt for the way she had acted and wanted to make up for it. Next, she restructured the entire framework for delivery of the release and empowered me; we worked together and thereby made the monster release into something much more manageable and doable. We worked together and we became friends again. And so I stayed in the job that I was! So for those of you that said I would not change my job, you were correct!

Now many of you said that the chart DOES indicate a change of position, you are *also* correct!

In August, there was a re-organization within the company, and my current manager was assigned to a different position, and I ended up with a different manager starting in October. Now although the work that I do is exactly the same, there has been a radical shift in the job position being moved to a different sector/group within the company. So although my basic job is the same, the position has changed "ladders", so to speak.

So I do find this to be a fascinating horary; take another look at it to see how this whole situation panned out, nothing like a horary in hindisight!!

Taurus7
What was that fruitful Dasa-bhukti you mentioned
and, of course the precession value you use for vedic.:idea:

PD