Move away

I made a prediction for my client for the year 2014 a year ago. I predicted a successful year for him and it happened in this way. But I didn?t "see" his moving away from parents to new location in the same city in late December 2014. This was very important for him.
I tried to "find" this movement using several traditional and non-traditional methods but without success.
Is there anybody who can see more than me?

His DoB: 19 June 1984 06:23 AM Ljubljana, Slovenia Asc 12? Cancer

Regards,
Trojan
Reges Subjucent Legibus Stellarum

Re: Move away

horarcek wrote:I made a prediction for my client for the year 2014 a year ago. I predicted a successful year for him and it happened in this way. But I didn?t "see" his moving away from parents to new location in the same city in late December 2014. This was very important for him.
I tried to "find" this movement using several traditional and non-traditional methods but without success.

Transiting Mars squaring its natal place. He has natal Mars at about 11?42' Scorpio and Mars was squaring its natal place from Aquarius during December. Mars to Mars hard-angle transits don't indicate a move per se. Rather, they coincide with periods when we're more than usually bothered by any latent dissatisfactions with our daily routine. During some of these transits our dissatisfaction will intensify to the point that we feel we have to do something about it. The sorts of things that can result are changing the route we take to work or one or more of the businesses we habitually patronize, rearranging the furniture, beginning or ending a love relationship, changing jobs, beginning an exercise regimen or diet plan, or moving (to name just a few).

The Mars transit will often time a decision or commitment that makes sense in terms of a higher level change timed by a slower moving planet. For instance, during Saturn conjunct, square or opposite the Nonagesimal (90? above the Asc; it's where you are in the zodiac) a person will experience an identity shift, for instance from amateur astrologer to astrological writer, teacher, or consultant. Mars transits will time one or more episodes within this larger event which will have the effect of making more immediate and concrete the shift in identity. The astrologer might put an ad in the yellow pages, or in some other way make a decision or commitment the result of which is that the astrologer is now doing what a consulting astrologer does: answering phone inquiries, making appointments, working up charts in preparation for appointments ? changes in his or her daily routine that reflect and manifest the identity shift.

More often than not these Mars transits don't coincide with events per se, just a period of restlessness. And when they do there's often a time lag, because it's the psychological event, the awareness of dissatisfaction and the urge to make a change, if the dissatisfaction is sufficiently intense, that coincides with the transit. During one example I use a lot a girl decided to move, and gave notice, as Mars transited its natal place, but it took her some time to find a place and the actual move took place about a month later.

You might ask your client if there were developments during August (when Mars was conjoining its natal place) that in some sense anticipated the move in December. You might want to know why your client waited until he was 30 to move out, and why this move was such a big deal for him. It might not be irrelevant that he recently had his first Saturn Return, and that throughout that transit and continuing in the present and for some time to come Uranus has been conjoining his 12? Aries Nonagesimal (suggesting an ongoing shift in his ideals and life goals). See my article below for more details.
Article: After Symbolism

horarcek wrote:I made a prediction for my client for the year 2014 a year ago. I predicted a successful year for him and it happened in this way. But I didn?t "see" his moving away from parents to new location in the same city in late December 2014. This was very important for him.

Regards,
Trojan
Ask him if it comes to credit (buying) or moved to someone, because it activates four and eight houses, in this case can be another move or something related to moving in May / June or no later than September / October 2015

I believe that all is not resolved before October ... I do not know what it is ... if I knew the circumstances removals might have more accurately interpreted...

This means move over others' values (or credit or with someone or by using someone)

sory for my English

Thank you, spock and alex62 :D
As I said I predicted a successful year 2014 for him. Last year he became financialy independent (starting own business), past some heavy university exams... Moving away from parents at his age is (unfortunately) normal in our country due to lack of jobs and money.

horarcek wrote:Thank you, spock and alex62 :D
As I said I predicted a successful year 2014 for him. Last year he became financialy independent (starting own business), past some heavy university exams... Moving away from parents at his age is (unfortunately) normal in our country due to lack of jobs and money.
it does not answer my question ...

The answer to your question would be: Yes, it was possible to predict migration in the sense that I have stated above.
Although not visible at first glance, Sa activates MP rulers of four and eight house

It means long-term migration from home, but must be related to other people or loans ...

Ask him, and you will know ...

( znam kakvi uslovi vladaju u tim krajevima :-T )

One thing I notice is that the solar return ascendant is very, very near the IC, which signifies that domestic matters are significant this year. Since it's the third whole-sign house, this could also signify some sort of travel, albeit probably not extremely distant. For the record, I use whole signs with the IC and MC acting as co-significators, as per Robert Hand's teachings.

Regards,
Trojan
The Profected ascendant is in 7th.
7th is also a house of moving places(Relocation)

PD

alex62,
he took at rent an appartment three weeks ago. He has some bussiness income and he sold some movably properties. He`s alone and without loane.
Would you explain your technique?

PD,
I know you know that regarding profections only is not enough.

Eric L,
your opinion makes sense. Thank you
:D

spock (Dale),
very interesting article. Thank you.

horarcek wrote:alex62,
he took at rent an appartment three weeks ago. He has some bussiness income and he sold some movably properties. He`s alone and without loane.
Would you explain your technique?

PD,
I know you know that regarding profections only is not enough.

Eric L,
your opinion makes sense. Thank you
:D

spock (Dale),
very interesting article. Thank you.

Do you do Transits ?

Saturn in Transit opposes natal 4th lord Mercury and squares the IC/MC axis- the home and parental axis.

It is quite close to opposition of Sun and Venus as well. Jupiter by its sextile in Transit- protects the Gemini planets but does not protect the IC/MC axis- and hence the house move.

PD

Horarcek,

just to state, I use the Sidereal zodiac.

He is in a Sagittarius profection year, but importantly, his directed ASC moved from Venus/Cancer to Mercury/Cancer at the end of 2014. Mercury brings to bear issues of home through rulership of the 4th sign. In the Revolution, Mercury is partiley conjoined the Sun, lord of the natal IC. So we have some indications pointed towards the home. The Moon dominates this conjunction from the 10th sign and the profected 4th, to me it speaks of movement of place.

Timing here is simple. I am not sure of the exact date of the move, but in December Mercury was transiting the sign of the profected ASC while it took up lordship of the monthly profected ASC around the third week of December, and not only this, Mercury appeared from under the sun's beams on the 1st of January. Just for clarity, this appearance date was found using Rumen Kolev's program which predicts the date of Mercury's true appearance and not the estimated one as suggested by the 15 degree limit used by the Hellenes. That Mercury's annual significations manifested at this time is no accident.
http://www.esmaraldaastrology.wordpress.com

PD,
Do you do Transits ?
Saturn in Transit opposes natal 4th lord Mercury and squares the IC/MC axis- the home and parental axis.
Yes, I always look transits - as triggers. In this case they did not tell me the story.
Saturn is at last degrees of Scorpio in December and his natal Mercury is at 28?degrees of Gemini - it is inconjuction, not opposition.

Konrad,
thank you for your explanation. Very clear.
I follow your blog and you are doing good astrology. I have problem with Sidereal zodiac, because I am born in September in Tropical Virgo and I am known for my Virgo way of life (details, cleanness, modesty..). I am not a Sidereal Leo.
his directed ASC moved from Venus/Cancer to Mercury/Cancer at the end of 2014.
Do you mean circumbulation through the bounds?

Regards,
Trojan

horarcek wrote:PD,
Do you do Transits ?
Yes, I always look transits - as triggers. In this case they did not tell me the story.
Saturn is at last degrees of Scorpio in December and his natal Mercury is at 28?degrees of Gemini - it is inconjuction, not opposition.

Konrad,
thank you for your explanation. Very clear.
I follow your blog and you are doing good astrology. I have problem with Sidereal zodiac, because I am born in September in Tropical Virgo and I am known for my Virgo way of life (details, cleanness, modesty..). I am not a Sidereal Leo.
his directed ASC moved from Venus/Cancer to Mercury/Cancer at the end of 2014.
Do you mean circumbulation through the bounds?

Regards,
Trojan
Apologies, switching between sidereal and Tropical somewhere I got it wrong by a sign.
I have noted a few other things:

A day for a year secondary progressions:

Progressed Moon is moving from Square of Jupiter (natal) to square of Natal ascendant.

In Primaries:(Morinus)

Placidus semiarc,Ptolemy key:

Moon is conv sq Jupiter

both these falling in Nov/Dec 2014.