Geo wrote:"Here for you" could be linked to a retrogade L7 in 7H.
There is so much to be learnt by examining charts in this fashion! If you do want to argue for Slovenia, I would like to add that the Moon is in the terms of Mercury. The Moon applies to her dispositor by term, who is retrograde and comes to meet her, so in this way Mercury is there for her or 'Here for you', as you say.

We haven't ever judged the winners from the condition of the Sun, but the opposition between the Sun and Saturn could reflect a troubled world or a feeling of being dismissed and alone. As in most charts (particularly horary or event charts) the Sun descibes the background scene or setting, while the Moon shows the action, happening or flow of events.
http://www.astronor.com

Andrew Bevan wrote:The Moon applies to her dispositor by term, who is retrograde and comes to meet her, so in this way Mercury is there for her or 'Here for you'.
Dear Andrew,

I really admire your unique way of tranlslating astrology into imaginative scenes and this is the main reason I always enjoy participating in this annual forum! Far better lesson to me than mere rules and quotations! Thank you :D

Australia are slipping down the list and are now 9:1, while Russia have come up and into the top three. Norwegian experts seem convinced that the Swedish favourite will win. Not long now before the result is known. I will have to hold my choice and judgement as an option in case the favourite doesn't come through and the ball bounces in an unexpected direction.

By the way, they said on the radio yesterday tar the jury votes were cast on basis of the performance on the final practice on the Friday. The viewers votes, that count 50%, are collected on basis of the Live event starting 21.00 CEST Saturday.

Well, Sweden did managed to win the contest one more time or, one would say, the contest "returned" to Sweden (2012 winner). I wonder if that was the whole point with Mercury Rx..

Still, it could have also "returned" to Russia (2008 winner)
Also, one could argue in Russia's favor that a "Million Voices" was true of Moon translating the light from Mercury (=voices) to Jupiter (=million)

So, where were the "Heroes" in the chart? Was it the Asc Lord -Jupiter- and the Moon in Leo, furthemore in applying conjunction? Was it Mars on 7H cusp?

So much more to learn from astro-betting!! Can't wait for next year's mystery winner!

Regards,
Georgia

P.S. Although I didn't get my money back, I'm glad Belgium reached 4th..
..or 1st among the non-favorites! :lala

Sweden wins Eurovision 2015 with 'Heroes'

First, here are the odds from Unibet one hour before the event:

1) Sweden 2:1
2) Russia 4:1
3) Italy 5,5:1
4) Belgium 12:1
5) Australia 12:1
6) Estland 24:1
7) Norway 30:1
8 ) Serbia 30:1

The interest thing is to notice the changes and developments in the rating. Sweden is running away at the top, Russia have come up from an 8th position to take 2nd place and Australia has fallen down to 12:1 in odds. This is bad news in term of my Aussie betting, so I placed a last minute hedge on Sweden covering half of my stake on Australia. When the favourite runs away towards the closiure of the event, this is generally an indication of which way things are running. This paid off. Here are the final results;

1) Sweden 365 points
2) Russia 303 points
3) Italy 292 points
4) Belgium 217 points
5) Australia 196 points
6) Latvia 186 point
7) Estonia 106 points
8 ) Norway 102 points

First, congratulations to Sweden. Astrologically it is obvious I made the wrong priorities this time round. Musically, I have listening around a bit and several qualified sources didn't think the winning song was all that impressive, but the total packet with artist and stage show (digital grapics) gave the winning combination. Australia collected votes from a majority of nations and ended 5th. On the one side they are likely to have been favoured as guests, but on the other hand they did not benefit on anything that could be considered as neighbourhood favourism.

Next, I believe the Austrians arrangers managed the event in a spectacular fashion. This includes dealing with problems when the telecomunications broke down on several occasions during the voting, but the hosts moved effortlessly to the next nation with minimum hassel. I thought they made a great point when they said that the competition was about building bridges and not politics, and this point was made as the Russian entry showed strength on the scoreboard, Russia entries being met with boo's and yeer's on previous occasions. The Russian girl was genuinally overjoyed of ending either 1st or 2nd. And lastly, winner Maans Zelmerl?, made a point of including everyone in his thank you's, saying that in the end "We are all Heroes". This works well for me.

A post humous summary of the event is in order. Study the event chart and learn from it. Is the Moon in Leo with Jupiter a sufficient testimony of a Hero or Heroism? We can discuss the pro's and con's of the chart and also where my evaluation went the wrong way. There will be a new opportunity next year. And the event will be held in Sweden. There might be the time and occasion to do a more detailed study of the individual artists and lyrics. Participation is welcome. Hope to see you then!

Good points, Geo! :'

As a last report and comment on the Mercury retrograde, two juries did have their votes annulled due to circumstances I don't quite have an overview of. Neither do I know which nations this concerned. Fortunately, this was not to have had any consequences for the final result. That would have been a disaster! :???: