I let a little bit go in the Haugesund - Start game, but had the 0-1 handicap in the FA Cup final where Arsenal won 4-0 over Villa. That leaves me ?40 up on the day and I have no reason to grumble.

We have to gather and collect observations where matches don't go as expected and find the combination of testimonies and statestics/facts that do lead to the satisfactory betting results. I might all come Down to balancing things and having a clear and creative mind. As far as football is concerned, the law of alternation seems to turn up often enough.
http://www.astronor.com

One point we did not mention, Mercury was conjunct the Sun and Cazimi. I can't see how this was relevant :) but it is rare enough to make a note of.

Arsenal were wearing their yellow away kit, but it is Mercury that was strengthened by being Cazimi.

Just a thought.

However, I am wondering about the Moon in fall on the ascendant. This is a very vulnerable and sensitive position.
I found the Moon to be the most compelling indicator for an Arsenal victory. The Moon in the first house symbolises the actual FA Cup itself, the Moon ruling cups and especially silver ones, of course. Being so close to the ascendent shows that it's 'up for grabs', but it's still in Arsenal's possession. The Moon has just entered Scorpio, an indicator that the cup will not be changing hands anytime soon. The winners of the cup always have their name engraved onto it - by a craftsman, 6th house, Aries cusp - in this case it's a Mars name because he disposits the Moon (the cup). It's the clearest and most simple testimony that i came across in this chart. I think that the Moon dispositing Venus, Aston Villa's ruler (L7, literally 'The Villains'), is the indicator why they were completely and utterly dominated by Arsenal from start to finish - they didn't have a shot on goal during the entire match.

With regard to Mars' sextile to Jupiter on the MC - my take on that aspect is that this is testimony to the fact that Arsenal are now the most successful club in FA Cup history, having won the trophy more times than any other team. Yet another sign of greatness afforded The Arsenal.

Excellent work Arsenal - the Premiere or Champions League next season please - either will do! :'
Verum e

I actually picked up ?15 in the game Molde - Sandefjord, 18.00 CEST on Saturday. I just want to discuss the chart, because of similarities in others being studied the recent days.

Molde - Sandefjord, 18.00 CEST
Odds: 1,18 7,03, 12,86
Asc 26LI29, MC 12LE34, Moon 3SC18, POF 20PI50
Day Saturn, Hour Jupiter - shares powers with Libra and Venus

Seeing the Moon in the degree of her fall in the 1st house and Fortuna conjunct Chiron, which tends to split things two ways (but might cause a topple or a landfall if pushed over the edge?), I initially wondered whether Sandefjord stood a chance of playing a draw as like in the game Odd- Aalesund, although there were a few things missing. Molde scored in the 13th minute (Martin!), at that point I backed the draw. Molde were in full power of the game and overpowering, yet Sandefjord scored an equalizer in the 38th minute (Mjelde). If the result stood the match, my earnings would have been terrific, but instead I went for an immediate cash-out. This proved to be the right thing to do, because Molde scored again only 2 minutes later in the 40th minute, and the match ended 6-1! :o

OK, so there was something to get out of POF conj Chiron, but then something else to do with the combination of testimonies (and maybe rallying of forces?) that leavers the game the one way. Both Jupiter (Lhr) and Venus (L1) are elevated, and as GB said Mercury is cazimi, the Sun being Lord of the 10th.

Today, Sunday May 31., there are two 'one-off' in the Norwegain Tippeliga:

Str?msgodset - Lillestrom, 15.30 CEST Drammen
Odds: 1,65 3,90 4,75
Asc 7LI11, MC 10CN33, Moon 14SC28, 11PI51
Day Su, Hour Sun - not radical

This chart is interesting, first comparing the performance of Moon, L10, in Scorpio where home team favourites Haugesund lost 0-2 for Start yesterday. In today's match the chart is not radical. Str?msgodset have been of an unstable form and actually lost 4-0 to Haugesund in their last match. Lillestr?m actually have an advantage in the tables and have won their last 3 matches. There is a good price if the guests succeed. I don't know whether the nodes on the asc-des will prove significant, but Lillestr?m are rated as underdogs. Sometimes teams win against the flow of the game.

And then, here is a game for you guys GB and Astrogooner;

Rosenborg - Troms?, 20.00 CEST Trondheim
Odds: 1,20 6,50 11,55
Asc 15SC32, MC 18VI24, Moon 16SC51, POF 22AR23
Day Sun, Hour ME/MO

The comparison is of course the Moon in the Scorpio ascendant, which replicates the position in yesterday's FA Cup final Arsenal - Villa, which ended 4-0. Troms? are trailing next bottom in the tables and Rosenborg leads the league with an impressive 34:11 score difference. If they have the option, Rosenborg will make minced meat of Troms? and a 0-4 handicap at the price of 7:1 may actually pay off. But no need to press it - just compare charts and result. :-)

Ha! That is Ironic! :o

Rosenborg - Trom? 1-1! That is the sort of result you wre looking for in the game Arsenal - Villa yesterday, GB!

Str?msgodset - Lillestr?m 2-0
That is also opposite to my leaning, but the charts monitored the recent days are rather comparable and it might be possible to track down the differences.

Another way of approaching football prediction it by determining those matches where there is not total agreement among testimonies and then seeing what is left.