To turn or not to turn - second part

pyramidpower wrote:Hi Alex,

Ok, my sons date of birth is 19/3/1990, 1.22pm, Irvine, Scotland. We cant remember the actual date of his application but we have the date he had to amend his application when his girlfriend got pregnant. It was 30/4/2015, at 12.52pm. Hope this is okay. Thank you Alex.
Accordingly, the request may be submitted between August and September 2014? or if it was before it was between October 2013 and Jun 2014.

My guess is that by October 2013 and Jun 2014 more likely as start of thinking about creating his own home...

If this information is accurate to the your recollection, means that the motives entirely correct and also the time of filing in a favorable period.

If during the years listed below regularly occurred any change related to the field of home then the above periods is correct.
1992, 1998/1999, 2006

If all of the above is true, in this case the earliest possibility is between April and October 2016. If it does not then the next term is 2020/2021

If it did not happen any changes in the field of home in those years, the forecast is not accurate, and I need to correct years of any changes in the field of home, that I can correct the answer...

Sorry for my english

Hi Alex,
Sorry for the delay in replying but I was experiencing problems with my laptop. However, all is sorted now. My sons original application for housing was submitted in Aug 2014. He did express interest in having his own home the year prior to this, 2013, and in Oct that year partially moved out of my home and stayed at his grandmothers. He commuted between both homes over that winter into Spring 2014. The year 2006 there was no significant change. However in Oct 1999 this was the year the family moved to this present property. In 1992 my son was not yet born but two months before his birth in Jan 1993 the family moved to the property immediately prior to this present home. My son was born two months after that in March. So there you can see changes in most of the years you listed. Could you explain the methods you used Alex to determine all of this as I would be very interested. Thank you.

pyramidpower wrote:Hi Alex,
Sorry for the delay in replying but I was experiencing problems with my laptop. However, all is sorted now. My sons original application for housing was submitted in Aug 2014. He did express interest in having his own home the year prior to this, 2013, and in Oct that year partially moved out of my home and stayed at his grandmothers. He commuted between both homes over that winter into Spring 2014. The year 2006 there was no significant change. However in Oct 1999 this was the year the family moved to this present property. In 1992 my son was not yet born but two months before his birth in Jan 1993 the family moved to the property immediately prior to this present home. My son was born two months after that in March. So there you can see changes in most of the years you listed. Could you explain the methods you used Alex to determine all of this as I would be very interested. Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback ...

What do you mean, that is not yet born in 1992 when you gave birth date 19/03/1990?

Sorry Alex,
My apologies. As I said I have been experiencing problems with my laptop, (new kitten arrived in the household a couple of months ago and has been causing havoc with my laptop and printer, amongst other household items.) The date of birth for my son should be 19/03/1993.

Ok ... accidentally have coincided some years ...

Forget the previous analysis ...

Important have been the following year
2011/2012
1998/1999
1992/1993

Until this year, the most important thing for him were the 2011/12 and 1998/1999

But now it appears the strongest aspect of life so far from May 2015 to April 2016 This year is comparable by relevance with the 1992/1993 ... at that time I expect solution to the question of home.

Partially relocation in 2013 and an application for a home in 2014 is directly linked with 2011/2012 when it first came motive for relocation

following a significant change for him in the field of of home is 2017/2018

Was 1978/79 there were some changes in the area of your home? specify to what they were

In principle, In this type analysis would be welcome parent chart.

Sorry for my english

Hi Alex,

Here is a list of changes in order of date. In 1976 there was a significant house move for myself with my family to the current location. That year we lived in temporary accommodation for a year until 1977. We then moved to another property of my grandmothers until 1978, and then we moved into the next property which was our own home in 1978. The last property was where I lived for many years until I left home.

In 1992 I was living in temporary winter accommodation until I moved in the early spring of 1993. My son was born in the March of that year, and several months later I moved to another property which contained another room.

Sept/Oct of 1999 I moved to my present property where I am still currently residing.

In 2004 there were no significant changes, but in 2002/3 my partner and sons father left the house hold for good. It was a bad relationship with many separations and reconciliations, but eventually I had had enough of the mans behaviour and asked him to leave in the years mentioned. He never returned to the family or house hold.

In 2011 I dont recall any changes however, my brother had left my mothers home. My mother then had an empty spare room and I believe my son had expressed an interest in moving in to her home, but nothing came of it. However as was stated earlier he did move in partially in the years mentioned.

And of course last year in 2014 he moved out of my home to live with his new girlfriend. The late summer of that year as you know he filled in an application for his own home.

I have to say Alex your analysis is very good. Did you study the transits of my sons chart to come to your conclusions. As I stated I have not done Natal charts yet as I have been busy learning Horary.

I would like to thank you for all your hard work here and the time you have spent over my sons chart. I hope you are right about the future accommodation in the years you mention as his current home is proving very bad healthwise for him and his girlfriend. Especially with her being pregnant. The place they are living in is extremely damp.

I will update you if any significant changes occur in his situation in the coming future.

Again, many thanks Alex for all your hard work. It is very much appreciated.

Regard.

Thanks for your feedback

So by relevance and similarities for your son, the period from May 2015 to April 2016, this year is comparable by relevance with the 1992/1993

the period 2017/2018 is comparable with the period in 1978/79

So what is the significance for you was in 1992/93, for him would be 2015/2016
also what is for you the significance in 1978/79 for him would be 2017/18

Alex