Hi Livia,
You may well be right here. Upon reading your question it occured to me that at the time I asked the question I was aware of two vacant houses in my local district. I remember thinking this at the time but also telling myself that any property in general would do. But obviously Horary is a lot smarter than us and I think I realise now that I was more focused on these properties as I was also thinking when I cast the chart I wonder if he would obtain a home close to where I live. Very subtle how Horary can zone in on our true motives even when we think otherwise. Anyway, as it turns out one of the said properties was just given out to someone else. There is still the other one so as I said you could be right here. I welcome anyones insights into my learning Horary as it can stimulate the mind to consider all options when looking at the chart. But one thing I am also learning through this journey is that Horary will never lie even when we try to kid ourselves. So we can only wait and see. I will update all on eventual outcome and it will be interesting to see how it will pan out in the end. Thank you to all for contributing so far and if anyone can see anything else in this chart please feel free to post. Thanks friends.

Hi friends,
Here is the update to the question I asked. As it turned out my son did not get a new property. He was asked to post forms of ID to the housing manager. My son did so but the housing manager did not recieve them. He asked my son to put a trace on them through the Post Office, but unfortunately it took so long and there was a date deadline to be met. So the outcome unfortunately was my son was taken off the list of applicants and now has to put himself back on again by filling out new application forms and starting the whole procedure again. Too bad, so it looks like Saturns opposition with the Sun was correct for both properties. Thanks to all who contributed in this question. It was very much appreciated and all adds to learning. Thanks guys.

Just as an afterthought guys I have taken a guess here and I could be wrong. The property near me was lying vacant for an extensive period, longer than normal, and I wondered if the housing manager was going to allocate it to my son, but because of the document situation did not. Saturn was the turned 10th from my son as authority, and rx would show him changing his mind. The housing manager had given my son several emails and told him he could not wait much longer because of the time thing. My son could not get new ID forms in time unfortunately, so I wonder if he had pushed it with the Post Office or got new ID in the time allocated then he would have got the property. Too bad. The property, after lying vacant for a long time, was allocated one week after my son was told he had been taken off the list.

pyramidpower wrote:Actually Alex,

Could you please explain. This question was a Horary question. How would general astrology be able to answer it.
From personal horoscope I can give any answer. Horary question is a small part of horary astrology.
Horary question is based on the time of asking questions. Hora = Time

So horary astrology studied everything that was created or happen at some point.

In a way, the personal horoscope can be seen as horary horoscope because it is the moment when a person is was created ...(Getting a job, start a love relationship, the beginning of the faculty ... any moment when something was created, or any moment of any event in a person's life
? a matter is of horary astrology)

So horary astrology is a very broad term in relation to the horary question ...

So in my understanding of astrology basis is always natal chart and horary astrology, but never horary question ... :D

In simple words compares the natal chart with the time of some events ...

In your case, it's about this time:
"The background situation is my son has placed himself on a housing associations list to rent a property in the near future"
So required his natal and moment applied to the housing association ...

What do you think? Is it more important when you're asked a question, or more importantly his horoscope and the moment when he applied to the housing association? :D

Sorry for my english

Hi Alex,

Ok, my sons date of birth is 19/3/1990, 1.22pm, Irvine, Scotland. We cant remember the actual date of his application but we have the date he had to amend his application when his girlfriend got pregnant. It was 30/4/2015, at 12.52pm. Hope this is okay. Thank you Alex.

pyramidpower wrote:Hi Alex,

Ok, my sons date of birth is 19/3/1990, 1.22pm, Irvine, Scotland. We cant remember the actual date of his application but we have the date he had to amend his application when his girlfriend got pregnant. It was 30/4/2015, at 12.52pm. Hope this is okay. Thank you Alex.
I moved the question under general astrology, and gave the answer ...