When Horary Questions Involve Theories and Belief Systems.

Hi all,

Supposing someone was to approach you and inquire of a horary, a question such as, 'Does God exist?', 'Is my home haunted?' or 'Have I been adbucted by aliens?', then how would we go about answering such questions?

Surely it would depend upon what our personal definition of what God, a haunting or an alien abduction actually is? How would we define these things in order to be able to seek their appropriate correspondences in the chart?

The answer would be based upon a subjective perception of what is and what is not, but would the chart reveal the subjectivity of the inquirer or of the astrologer?

Imagine that two different people ask, 'Does God exist?', on two separate occasions. For one, it is a strong 'yes' answer, for the other a strong 'no'. How then would the astrologer reconcile this with (their own) reality?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but I feel this is an issue worth exploring, as inevitably, questions of this nature will arise from time to time.

Draco :wink:

Yes, these types of questions certainly come up. I once had one where a man wanted to know if he was communicating with angels.

I don't think it's the astrologer's definition that matters, so much as the querent's. As for correspondences, I treated this one as a ninth house matter. (I guess it's arguable.) That seemed to cover most things involved, dreams, visions and talking to God. (I'm not sure about an alien abduction though, never had to deal with something like that.)

It's impossible to be 100% objective, whatever the question. But if in doubt I'd shift the emphasis to the querent's world view, so far as I could. if the person asking the question recognises angels, aliens, or what have you, then it isn't a theory or belief, it's a reality for them.
Imagine that two different people ask, 'Does God exist?', on two separate occasions. For one, it is a strong 'yes' answer, for the other a strong 'no'. How then would the astrologer reconcile this with (their own) reality?
I can handle God exists for me and not for you (or vice versa.) Though I'm not sure that this is a question that can really be answered, on the basis that it's been asked rather a lot of times already - understatement of the century. But it's different when you're talking about personal experiences.

Irritatingly, I can't find the chart I mentioned. I think it may have been an off the cuff one. But in case anyone worries about such things, we decided he was definitely talking to angels and he went home happy to chat to them some more.

Kim

Draco,

Lily gives examples in Christian Astrology of variations on your question about witches and demons.

A huge part of his chapter on the 12th house has to do with if someone is bewitched. Check out Book II, page 460.

In his chapter on the 6th house and diseases, he talks about this too. See page 250.
Many times it happens that in some Country-townes, people are afraid of Witches...
Also look at page 213, which deals with whether a house is haunted or not.
And whereas I mention these words... a house that is not a living thing, can be made unsuccessfull or unfortunate...
And I'll add one thing of a personal nature to this subject and this will explain why I had these references in mind. The idea hit me a few weeks ago that a good friend of mine's house was also the dwelling place of something evil. Too many bad things had happened to him and his family. I did some rituals to cleanse the house of whatever spirit was there, over a series of days and nights. I had prepared myself for possible danger because if true, these things do not like to be removed. I feel that the rituals have been successfull but right after this, my friend's brother became convinced that I was breaking into their house and verbally attacked me. My friend's brother is an alcoholic, which is one of the things that I think have been caused or promoted by the evil that dwells there. Right after that I became very sick and was almost in the hospital. This was a flare up of an existing condition, one that I manage by diet. I usually only get an attack like that if my diet had been bad, which it hadn't been.

My conclusion is that when attacked, an evil spirit will attack us back where we are weak, in this case through the already weakened mind of an alcoholic or in my pre-existing medical condition. I prayed on both of these issues, did more rituals and accepted both as part of the process.
Mark F

Hi Mark

Hope you are feeling better.

A friendly white witch once told me about a very effective way to prevent dark energies to enter a place: just paint a 999 or 27 over all doors opening to the outside. That's it. I've seen it work.

My guess is, once the energies within the house are clean, the alcoholic will also feel less inclined to go in.

Hope this helps

Regards
Susie

SusieN,

I'd like to try that suggestion but it's not my house so I am not sure I'd be able to do that. What would the neighbors think?

I have continued to pray and to do more rituals, but for the last two nights my friend's brother has been calling me and leaving messages threatening me. At least I can't say that I wasn't warned about this.
Mark F

Hi Mark

Right - this is how the protection goes:

You put up a mirror: stand upright facing the approximate direction where the alcoholic lives or is at that moment, with your right arm stretched out, hand at 90deg (in other words not facing the earth), but rather facing the direction the rest of your body faces), collect yourself at bit, and say out loudly:

I herewith put up a mirror against the negativity coming from ...

SAy it once, or 3 times, you will feel when it's enough.
Once done, say it: It is done!
You can repeat this until you feel or know no more bad vibes coming from that source.

I can tell you that I have employed this technique many times, from troublesome neighbours to the big boss at work getting on my nerves.
I works, well, like a charm.
Suddenly, all you hear is silence. They just don't bother you anymore.

The great thing is, that it causes you no karma, because all you are doing is reflecting somebody elses' bad energy right back to them. :'

Good luck

Susie

Re: When Horary Questions Involve Theories and Belief System

Draco wrote:Supposing someone was to approach you and inquire of a horary, a question such as, 'Does God exist?', 'Is my home haunted?' or 'Have I been adbucted by aliens?', then how would we go about answering such questions?
Hi Draco

I think it's okay to try to answer this kind of questions as well,
For instance, some time ago I received this question: "Do UFOs exist?" and it was fun trying to answer it. However, how can one be sure if the answer was correct?!

I would very much like to see the horary chart for any of these questions, alas they're just examples you gave, right?

Radu (aka siraxi)