2015 libra ingress set to damascus

it seems russias direct involvement has motivated many western leaders to suggest assad can be a part of the transition process, which appears to imply the western countries won't continue to pour gas on an area that doesn't need more fire... i suppose we will have to follow the actions on the ground, as none of the countries usually state openly their supposed intentions - and that goes for all of them... here is the 2015 libra ingress which is very close to when all of these new positions politically are being expressed..

jpg images

i don't know that i would have thought mars squaring onto a rising saturn would do the trick... it is true jupiter is in the midheaven and rules the ascendant and overcomes the saturn by position.. it is a day chart so saturn, jupiter and the sun are the planets of sect and they all appear strong.. venus - ruler of the sun is in the 9th and suggestive of this political diplomacy that they weren't able to reach prior to russia's presence.. perhaps the refugee crisis has had a lot to do with this too.. that jupiter/neptune opposition seems to speak directly to that.. there are so many refugees from the onslaught of regime change in iran, afganastan, libya and now syria - not sure why this has become such a concern now, but i am glad it has..

a little bit more on this.. mars square saturn which seems to really define an important part of the chart, reminds me of the idea of putting on the brakes on something, or a push-pull thing where mars wants to go but saturn wants to stop.. it will be interesting to watch how it all shapes up in the next few months.

this chart is much the same for the capital of saudi arabia.. i wonder how they continue to proceed in there starvation, bombing campaign on yemen?

Yes, the whole Syrian situation is very interesting, and funny how this place is suppose to be where the oldest remnants of organised agricultural based society started some 8-9,000 yrs ago. Yet, here they are today torn apart by internal conflicts fanned by external countries and the ever undying presence of modern electronic media influencing young minds aka.. the internet!

With all due respect to you James, apart from the tropical zodiac influences your solar return chart shows.
The biggest concern I have, and I"m sure plenty of us out here in the big wide world feel the same... are fearful of Nuclear weapons or any other kind of WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) being released due to some perception of being "persecuted" as a minority group or in fact it could be some other small group of individuals who feel they have nothing to loose and everything to gain in the afterlife... IF they do pull the trigger or press that button..

In fact, I am quite surprised so far that nothing like this has occurred in this part of the world.... YET!

But now more nations than ever have been 'sucked' in to the evil presence that lurks around this part of the earth.. in order to be seen 'doing something'... also, what's interesting on this point is how the mighty big China are quiet on this, (carry a big stick but walk softly....) at least we don't hear much of it in mainstream media outlets..

Personally, just glad I live many many many miles away....
Libra Sun/ Pisces Moon/ Sagittarius Rising

The biggest concern I have, and I"m sure plenty of us out here in the big wide world feel the same... are fearful of Nuclear weapons or any other kind of WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) being released due to some perception of being "persecuted" as a minority group or in fact it could be some other small group of individuals who feel they have nothing to loose and everything to gain in the afterlife... IF they do pull the trigger or press that button..
Personally, i'm not really sure that it's the small minority groups that one has to worry about 'pulling the trigger' that starts a nuclear war the middle east. The US-led coalition waged a nuclear war in Fallujah in 2003. The consequence of the coalition's use of depleted uranium in their weapons is so diabolical that the people of Fallujah have been told to stop having kids. If anyone starts a nuclear holocaust, it'll probably be the lunatics running NATO.

For anyone interested in geo-politics, i strongly suggest reading Prof. Michel Chossudovsky's "The Globalization of War".
Verum e

thanks for sharing that therese... i agree with you, regardless of the zodiac used..

others - regardless how we view the unfolding of world events, i think everyone hopes for cool heads to prevail.. war seems to have always been with us, but i hope for a time where it belongs to the past only. fighting war benefits almost no one, other then the depraved 'elected' individuals or corporations that profit and gain more power off of it.. it's worthwhile to be aware that appearances can be deceptive, especially in this era of heightened propaganda where the msm no longer is willing to hold political leaders feet to the fire, let alone tell us the back story to why any number of issues are in focus.. to think any simple answer is the answer is to have a closed mind on any number of topics.. i guess my own motto at this point in time is don't trust the msm.. they are working for the same corporations that don't have the common persons interests at heart..

what is interesting with this chart as it relates to the present situation in damascus is the increased activity on the part of russia in going after ISIS and the paid for by cia and foreign countries mercenary armed groups contributing to all the mayhem inside syria. i am sure if these same countries had a similar dynamic happen in their own country, they would view their own involvement here as counter productive or much worse..

the sidereal chart would show greater focus on the strength of mars here.. i like the tropical chart for the strength of jupiter in acting as a benefic on the whole area.. regardless, the mars/saturn square which i would connect with war type actions, or hardship is very pronounced.. it's interesting how it dovetails with what is going on in syria at the moment..

here is an interesting link that highlights the situation in syria starting in 2006.. some might find it worth looking at.

http://rabinokuerbovich.blogspot.ca/201 ... gy-of.html

stefan pointed out michael eshelmans website which contains a 130 page pdf called "introduction to sidereal mundane astrology"... here is a link to it - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17118720/I2SMA.pdf
if that doesn't get you to it, find it here - http://www.solunars.com/

chapter 3 or 4 in the pdf is devoted to the mundoscope which is a way of looking at a chart based off declination.. the time a planet rises is more related to it's declination as opposed to it's zodiac degree.. he suggests using declination to assess the planetary strength off planets in angles as opposed to the standard zodiac chart.. he also suggests one ignore the aspect relationships in these charts and just focus on the planets in the angles as having the greatest amount of influence.. the chart below is the same data as the one on the top of the page, but with the additional use of declination as an important consideration to the important planetary influence.. one notes jupiter remains in the midheaven, while venus squares onto the ascendant directly.. mars and saturn are declining off the angles and weaker in power as a consequence.. i will be looking at these charts more in my mundane studies.. i think some relief as suggested by the 2 benefics hitting the angles directly is a pretty accurate description for the people who live in the damascus area..

gifs upload

James wrote:
stefan pointed out michael eshelmans website which contains a 130 page pdf called "introduction to sidereal mundane astrology"... here is a link to it - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17118720/I2SMA.pdf
if that doesn't get you to it, find it here - http://www.solunars.com/
It's James Eshleman (not Michael). Yes, his book is a free download. James Eshelman would be pleased that astrologers are experimenting with material in his book.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

i thought i would share the 2016 aries ingress set to damascus as well.. i have also included the analogue prime vertical which is essentially the same as the campunus mundoscope which michael eshelman works with doing mundane sidereal astrology..

of special note... in reading further into the pdf i shared earlier on his pdf book 'intro to... ', i note he places the greatest emphasis on the capricorn ingress for the full year and to a slightly lesser extend the cancer ingress, followed by aries and libra in about the same value below cap and cancer ingress.. this is a clear departure from traditional mundane astrology which puts the greatest focus on the aries ingress.. he might be onto something, as i had pointed out a number of times how some of the events of the past few months had coincided with a connection to the moon/saturn square in the cancer ingress chart.. at any rate, i will keep you posted as i move forward in reading his book..

where eshelman is in good company regarding the info i have picked up from traditional sources is with the importance of any planet on an angle.. clearly this is most important, regardless of anything else! note uranus on the ascendant with pluto on the midheaven in this chart below.. it doesn't change much using the prime vertical to assess rising and culminating of uranus and pluto, although pluto is a bit further off the midheaven... both these planets in such close proximity to the angles of this chart suggest big changes in the leadership and with the people of the counrty as represented by uranus on the ascendant.. the fact mars the ruler is in the 8th, or 9th seems to suggest a continuation of the murder and mayhem with a political overthrow of something - opposition or leader.. i suspect leader given the pluto/midheaven conjunction... we'll see..

image hosting 10mb limit

image ru

one little additional note.. there are a few parallels in declination between saturn and pluto on the one hand and mars and pluto on the other... also there is one between ascendant and jupiter.. i remember reading charles jaynes book on parallels which i still have a copy of.. basically going on memory here, a parallel has a similar nature to a conjunction.. contraparallel to an opposition.. this suggests the war theme continues in 2016, but there is a positive element to it all given the ascendant/jupiter parallel... it might mean that 2016 is a good year for syria, in spite of the many obstacles it faces at this point in time and in moving forward..

astrogooner wrote:
Personally, i'm not really sure that it's the small minority groups that one has to worry about 'pulling the trigger' that starts a nuclear war the middle east. The US-led coalition waged a nuclear war in Fallujah in 2003. The consequence of the coalition's use of depleted uranium in their weapons is so diabolical that the people of Fallujah have been told to stop having kids. If anyone starts a nuclear holocaust, it'll probably be the lunatics running NATO.

For anyone interested in geo-politics, i strongly suggest reading Prof. Michel Chossudovsky's "The Globalization of War".
It doesn't really matter... all it takes is one or a group to be angry enough that they just don't care anymore... either way, if they desire enough to get or build even a simple nuclear weapon like a 'dirty' bomb > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_bomb , anything is possible... that in itself is the greatest fear..
Libra Sun/ Pisces Moon/ Sagittarius Rising