Paris Terror Attacks

Mark, the moderator on this forum, suggested I place a post here. It was originally posted to a sidereal forum and my discussion is from the sidereal point of view. But Mark thought I would get a better response from people on this forum.

I use the Fagan/Bradley Ayanamsha and base my interpretations on the work of Indian astrologer J.C. Luthra. Here is the original post.

Study of the Lunation (New Moon) chart preceding the terrorist attacks in Paris is instructive. (November 11, 2015, 18:47, Paris.)

The ascendant is Taurus. The syzygy (Sun/Moon conjunction) falls in the 6th house, with the 6th lord, Venus, in the 5th in association with Mars and Rahu. The 5th house rules theaters and sports venues, which the terrorists targeted. Mars lies very close to Rahu with Venus not far away (2? 20?). Venus, lord of the 6th, is in association with Mars, lord of the 12th. Mars is 44? distant from Rahu and, if this were not incendiary enough, Uranus aspects the 5th from the 11th. (I have taken as my mentor J.C. Luthra, author of books such as Practical Mundane Astrology. Sri Luthra works with the outer planets in addition to the traditional nine of Vedic astrology.)

The 5th (theaters, places where people gather for pleasure or entertainment) is linked to the 6th (enemies) because Mercury, lord of the 5th, is in mutual reception with Venus, lord of the 6th.

Jupiter is lord of the 8th and is sextile the syzygy, which I assume speaks of Jupiter?s success as lord of death to cause fatalities by the action of enemies (6th). Jupiter is 6/8 from Uranus and in terms of the inconjunct aspect itself (150?), they are 1? 07? apart. Jupiter is also square the Ascendant (1? 45?) ?? the lord of death touching the ascending degree, the people of France.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,
Mark, the moderator on this forum, suggested I place a post here. It was originally posted to a sidereal forum and my discussion is from the sidereal point of view. But Mark thought I would get a better response from people on this forum.
I apologise that I forgot to mention on the sidereal forum that we already had an extensive discussion of the Paris attacks in a recent thread here. You might want to have a look there and add your comments in that thread?

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8945

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly