egyptian astrologers prediction on saudi arabia

wish i could see the astrology he uses to back it up! it looks like a mix of a few things.. i am sharing this as it is interesting and relevant, however much it lacks in content!

"The controversial Egyptian astrologer Ahmed Shaheen claimed that transferring the sovereignty of strategic Egyptian Tiran and Sanafir Islands in the Red Sea to Saudi Arabia was mystically mentioned in the Book of Exodus and this incident shall follow the rise of a young and incompetent prince in the Saudi kingdom. Shaheen predicted that the prince?s ascendance to power will be associated with the disastrous collapse of famous Mecca Clock Tower, destroying the Kaaba which is the holiest Islamic site. Shaheen, widely known as the Arabian Nostradamus, stated that the most shameful events are currently taking place in the oil-rich kingdom; e.g. rampant homosexuality and Rainbow flag which can be seen hoisted in rooftops, unprecedented floods sweeping across Saudi Arabia and last but not least, an American woman being offered $10 million to spend a night with a Saudi prince. ?According to my knowledge with constellations, zodiac arts and The Old Testament, I expect a young corrupt Prince shall assume the throne of his father after committing heinous crimes against many innocents and a tall clock tower collapse on Holy Kabba during Virgo , the sixth astrological sign and exactly in the Hajj season?, he added.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/fa ... ion-mecca/ | Al-Masdar News

Not sure what he means by virgo and the hajj season,
I don't believe the Egyptian astrologers have any credibility one of them in youtube video mensioned that she makes predictions based on Robert zoller techniques but she fails at 90% of her predictions.
Regarding flood it is true many people died in April after rainy season lasted for weeks quite rare to see that here,
The young prince is trying to be a king this year but he may not commit crime against people all he has to do is get rid of any rivals within the royal family.

The description does sound like the crown prince who is next in line and it does fit present day events. As I remember, Saudi Arabia does have planets in the middle of cardinal signs so change may be coming soon. AMY

hsn1983

The pilgrimage occurs from the 8th to 12th (or in some cases 13th[12]) of Dhu al-Hijjah, the last month of the Islamic calendar.

The current Islamic year is 1437 AH. In the Gregorian calendar, 1437 AH runs from approximately 14 October 2015 to 2 October 2016.

i think that means new moon approx sept 2nd to oct 1st is the last moon or month in the islamic calendar and the one when hajj season is... the 8th to the 12th or 13th day of this cycle would be approx sept 10th to the 22nd or 23rd - which coincides with sun in virgo - tropical zodiac..

i think that is what he means by 'virgo and the hajj season'..

amy

i have posted a chart for the young prince on the saudi arabia thread..you can find it on a post i made Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:38 am on this thread here - http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

i think his challenges ramp up significantly towards late summer 2017 when the nodal axis catches up with the mars/saturn square in his chart around the time of his birthday which is speculated to be aug 31st 1985.. i imagine north node on his sun later in the year - which coincides with south node on his father chart might imply a more major transition of power from father to son.. once he is more fully in control, i think the ride will get rougher..

Last year thousands of pilgrims died in Mecca, also in many other religious sites across the world pilgrims died and we might see more catastrophic events in religious sites this year and until 2020 when Jupiter/Libra take over the firdaria from Saturn/Virgo. Note that the current firdaria period that started 356 years ago earth has been polluted, climate change, earthquakes.

I am currently reading the two volumes of astrology of the world and this will take this year and maybe next. luckily I found Arabic manuscripts which were translated by the author BenDykes in his books. We will see how events unfold by the end of this year

hsn1983,

good luck finding some nuggets of wisdom in the ben dykes books.. i read volume 2, but not v1... i enjoyed reading it... i picked up abraham ibn ezra's 'the book of the world' which was quoted in volume 2.. it is a very good read to gain more insights.. speaking of which i happened to read this article from the iran news site referring to some enmity with those next in line for the top position in saudi arabia.. it motivated me to look at the day charts i have for them, which i have included on a biwheel down below... both men are born a day apart, and the connections between the charts are evocative.. in the composite chart one quickly sees the mars sun conjunction which in turn is being squared by saturn...

regarding the comp chart - i can see some friction coming out into the open on the solar ecliipse sept 1st, which happens to be very close to the date of both men's birth.. their solar return for both of them beginning late august 2016 thru to august 2017 is indeed intense regardless of the degree of the angles given this set up... look for a challenging time with unknown consequence for both men beginning on the sept 1st eclipse thru into 2017..

here's the article - http://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13950219000540

and here is the biwheel followed by the composite chart below..

free upload pictures

windows 7 print screen

In the fall of 2017, transiting Saturn will opposed the US natal mars and square the natal Neptune--some have suggested the possibility of the US being drawn in to a war--although some suggest Iran rather than Saudi Arabia--in any case, Iran and Saudi Arabia have always hated each other AMY

hi amy,

i am conflicted with all the available national charts for the usa.. i tend to favour ingress charts as a consequence, although these national charts do have meaning and relevance to many astrologers into this sort of thing..

i have been more focused on the charts for saudi arabia - in particular the 1902 chart which is under a good degree of challenge at present and which continues into 2020 and beyond... for my views on this check the saudi arabia thread..

goran/cor scorpii has commented back in 2015 that he thought the charts indicated a movement towards serious war for 2016.. i am more uncertain of this, not that we don't have it already in spades lying just below the surface.. i have also commented on turkey's chart which i feel is very central to the unfolding dynamic here.. for turkey the national chart seems much more solid..

my own thinking is things will continue to unravel as we head towards 2020 which holds the saturn/jupiter and saturn/pluto conjunction that hopefully suggest a new starting place for much of what appears to be breaking down at this point.. much of it seems to speak of the increased likelihood of war or thoughts revolving around war.. obviously this ties into the world of finance or the world financial order as it presently stands too...i think war and finance are intimately connected.. this may also play into the upcoming issue of the uk remaining in the eu as well.. things seem to be unraveling on many levels.. that is my general view on world events at this point which i associate astrologically in the generalized manner i have tried to articulate here..

James I basically agree with you. I am a follower of Ray Merriman and buy his yearly books. He believes that whoever is elected president in 2020 will unite the US, due to some event like war or something else very serious. AMY