Will me starting a podcast turn out to be successful?

I've been playing around with the idea of starting a podcast for awhile. Actually my sister and I were supposed to start it together but life got in the way and I honestly don't believe that she understand the time commitment. However, I have a lot to talk about and share and wouldn't mine starting it on my own.

My original wording in my chart is "is this a good time to start a podcast?" However I'd also like to know if it'd be a successful venture in some way and if the chart shows what the optimal time to begin would be.

Here's the link if you can't see the image above: http://imgur.com/d7mU2Ir

MY INTERPRETATION:
Querent (Me): Moon exalted in Cancer in 11th
Quesited (Podcast): ASC Leo, Sun ruler (My natal ASC is also Leo which makes this chart particularly radical)
My Money/Possessions: Virgo 2nd House Cusp, Ruler Mercury in term Taurus. Mercury also rules Gemini in 11th.
Public Image: Taurus 10th House Cusp and MC ruler (also true to my natal MC) ruled by Venus in 11th House Gemini

Moon sextile MC is a positive indicator in regards to me maybe feeling good about the idea or finding fulfillment?

Venus is combust the Sun which gives me cause for concern, but since the ASC is the Sun I think the conjunction may function in a positive way indicating a certain charm I could have?

Moon in 11th is applying semi-sextile to Mercury in 10th

The Sun and Venus are separating from the MC however.

From the above I would generally see most signs leaning towards this being a positive and worthwhile endeavor. However I'm not completely sure it's a HUGE blaring sign for yes or more of a soft yes (if that makes sense).

Morpheus wrote:If you are asking the question, you should be represented by L1 i.e Sun. Moon is lord of Cancer sign but it is exalted in Taurus.
Thank you Morpheus!

So after changing the significators as suggested here is what I came up with:

Me: L1 Sun Gemini 11H / Podcast: L3 Mercury Taurus 10H / Sister: Mars 4H Scorpio / Co-ruler: L12 Moon 11H Cancer

*I know that 3H is generally for siblings but I've also read Mars can represent younger siblings, which in this case would be my little sister. The placement of Mars in 4th confirms this (she still lives at home in another city so we'd have to record long distance, she's more conservative and share the same values as my family as opposed to me the wild one). Mars is in retrograde (her pulling out most likely) and makes no aspects to the MC or AC.

The podcast L3 is in Taurus which is the same as my natal MC and confirmation of connection to my career. L1 in 11H Gemini cazimi Venus (which I assume operates as a lesser benefic even if not a significator). Venus in my natal chart is in 3H Libra sextile Mercury in Virgo. Venus 11H Gemini and Mercury 11H Taurus are also in mutual receptionby ruler.

L12/Moon domicile in early degrees of 11H Cancer. Lately I've been a bit restless, scattered, and indulgent. I've been using my usual vice (sex) and keeping myself busy to avoid my inner issues. The trine to Neptune in 8H confirms this. I've been thinking a lot about my future now and trying to make necessary life changes so L12 moving out of 12th makes complete sense.

L2 is in 10H Taurus. Jupiter in detriment in Virgo doesn't show a burst of finances gracing this house. I heard the NN can act as a benefic so that may give it a little strength. Venus and Jupiter have a mutual reception by term. I'll have to be very practical with my finances so it won't be a main source of income for now but could stil lead to other opportunities that could bring increase? So it improves my 2nd house indirectly?

Looking to my 5th house I have Saturn retrograde so there will definitely be a sacrifice of my fun time and play. This venture won't be just a hobby and will definitely require work and a sense of groundedness. L5 squares Saturn. Saturn is L6 in 5th and L5 is in detriment in 2H. I'll have to be practical in all sense to make this work and understand the slow build that will take place. It's not anything that seems to be immediately fulfilling in a material sense. But there are more obvious rewards in what's going in 11H and 10H