Thanks for reminding me of Cornelius and I will not argue against him. If HRC wins your last para indicates a clear and undeniable cause and effect but I need to add some Astro stuff to justify it
As a Trad Astro with a prominent Saturn I understand that I am pre-ordained not to throw my old black leather brogue shoes at anyone ;-)
Matthew Goulding

Mjacob wrote:
I am looking at the chart posted by Nina Gryphon right now but have not seen the other articles
Matthew check out the link below where I have collated all the public predictions on the election so far:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... 9171#99171

Peter Stockinger looks at the Libra ingress. Lars Panaro looked at several kinds of charts. In his first piece that included the Aries ingress. In his second piece he examined the Libra ingres.

Note the link only takes you to Lars Panaro's website. From there you may need to go to the section called reflections which is where his articles are stored.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Thanks Mark

I have completed my offering by amending my post from the 9th I think

To summarize I see Uranus on the cusp of the 4th house on the Libra ingress

Have no idea what it means and my source Masha'allah can not assist but I can tell you with confidence that should Masha'allah plan to visit the US after the election he will not face any longer hold ups at JFK Immigration than anyone elase
Matthew Goulding

Mjacob wrote:
Thanks Mark

I have completed my offering by amending my post from the 9th I think
Thanks Matthew, I see you relied primarily on the Aries ingress rather than the Libra ingress. Although you do note the Libra ingress here.
Have no idea what it means and my source Masha'allah can not assist but I can tell you with confidence that should Masha'allah plan to visit the US after the election he will not face any longer hold ups at JFK Immigration than anyone elase
Very witty Matthhew!
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Trump's sense of humour is more dubious than mine after his remarks about second amendment supporters and Hillary
I had un moment d'escalier when it occurred that Mars best represents the citizenry than than the army
Matthew Goulding

Thanks James
I did not just keep it brief knowing you we're busy as the first chart clearly indicated the question and to me at least the three significators. The second suggested the answers
The instructions were hard to follow but the not so the message of the stars
Matthew Goulding

james_m wrote:matthew,

thanks for the humour and revisions to your august 9th post.. good stuff! thanks.
As we now know and indeed Trump himself realises his campaign is in trouble. At last count there were four swing states in question but it gets worse by the day

One could roll a die to see how many of them he loses in the end but based on the degrees between moon and her opposition to Mars in the fall ingress it is about 5

:, :-T
Matthew Goulding

yeah, i think trump is over and knows it. he is not investing in campaign ads in the battleground states ... i think he is squirreling away the campaign funds he's raising and is figuring out the legal legerdemain necessary to put it in his pocket when he loses ... i would wager, if that his motivation, he'll make a profit ...

SGFoxe wrote:yeah, i think trump is over and knows it. he is not investing in campaign ads in the battleground states ... i think he is squirreling away the campaign funds he's raising and is figuring out the legal legerdemain necessary to put it in his pocket when he loses ... i would wager, if that his motivation, he'll make a profit ...
Yep. Hillary should run as a republican because that's what she really is and make room for Sanders to get back in the race.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

we agree -- donald's a combo of Whig and No Nothing ... the pre-Republicans before Lincoln got to town ... and Hillary is an old fashioned abolitionist Horace Greeley Republican which was centered in Brooklyn ... the liberals were initially a republican wing ... (viz John Lindsay) & the Clintons ... well Bobby Jo and Billie Sue who took the money and ran, might offer Obama the Supreme Court . The next eclipse is on Bernie's MC (12:27 pm) right after the mercury retrograde station ... mercury direct station conjuncts Bernie's sun ... I got 100 Impeach Hillary buttons to the Convention via a wild and crazy community organizer for bernie ... I've got about 900 left ... I'll send you one for Xmas

zoidsoft wrote:
Yep. Hillary should run as a republican because that's what she really is and make room for Sanders to get back in the race.
Over here such a politician would claim to be "occupying the middle-ground" and the last exponent Tony Blair ran for Labour but his policies were not so different than the Conservative ones. He won and was re-elected.

Sorry - just sayin'

Matthew
Matthew Goulding