Will X and I have a relationship?

1) Chart is radical

2) Lunar Mansion is in Batn al-Hut; Moon is conjunct the Ascendant

3) My significator is Jupiter in the eighth and has a mutual reception with Mars in the ninth; it is in the term of his significator.

4) His significator is in the twelfth and his dispositor is in the tenth house. It is also cazimi.

Any thoughts on this? I am not sure if this is a "yes" or "no", and what nature of the relationship it reveals. However, the significators accurately describe me and him.

I noticed my significator is in his term. It makes sense because I am thinking of him and he doesn't have much mind for me (at this moment).

The dispositor of his significator, however, is in the face of my significator. What could this mean?

Again, thanks to anyone who helps me with this chart.

To get the quesited relationship you need a valid connection betweem the significators of both of you.

So your significator is Jupiter, your cosignificators are the Moon and Venus.
His significator is Mercury and his cosinginficator is the Sun.

To begin with the fastetst of your significators, the Moon, she applies to the trine of Jupiter, your own significator. Aspects between own significators are oftentimes a testimony that the querent is oftentimes changing her mind as to the quesited.

Your Venus seems to be applied to by his Mercury, but him, being void of course for a while would have to run a long way to the conjunction of Venus, a much longer way than the moiety of both their orbs admit. But above all, and much sooner there will be the prohibiting sextile of Saturn.

Because Saturn's sextile will be reached of his Sun too, this could be a testimony for this man could be becoming a friend of yours, Saturn being the lord of the 11th. To verify this possibility a consideration of the dignities and receptions would be of relevance, but a friendship was not the matter of your question, and Pluto on the cusp of the 11th seems to give a warning at this moment and in the direction of a mere friendship.
Or is all this a testimony that he is already a friend of yours?

In all I do not see that you and X will have a relationship.

@johannes susato

Thank you for this. :'

Yes, I oftentimes change my mind towards the questied. This is correct.

It's complicated.

Nope, he is not my friend but he is a mutual friend of my friends.

It's good that you point out we'll have a friendship, though. I'll have to check the mutual receptions and dignities.

I have to wonder if we won't have a relationship because of his lack of interest or because of mine. How is one supposed to see that in the chart, or would I have to cast another horary question for that?

I see the Sun is in the triplicity of Saturn, however Saturn is in the triplicity of Venus.

Sun is in the sign which Saturn rules over in day time [this is a day chart], and Saturn is in its night time ruler.

Would there be a debilitated connection, because there is only one planet being received?

By the way, how important are Arabic Lots in this horary?

The 12th house emphasis is really strange here. Venus is sort of what I see as the subject matter and she is exaulted yet besieged in the 12th. Then the quesited is in the heart of a bad sun in the 12th. Are they ill? Do they have mental health issues? The south node on the 12th house line is also emphasizing something. I think there is something odd about this person. To me it isn't even a question of whether they like you or not but more so I wonder if you should be aware of the type of person they might be or something they are not sharing with you somehow. Perhaps it is just showing disappointment for you but to me it just seems rather odd how emphasized the 12th is. Maybe you feel like you can never get close to them but I wonder if you know them at all (hence the idealist/dreamy Moon in Pisces too). Normally I would think the Sun represents them being with someone else, and that may be the case, but it seems like it might be something else here, especially since Mercury debilitated can often be a liar and here it is in the 12th in a sign of Saturn, showing something secretive or unknown about them and Saturnian energies are generally not very easy, particularly in the 12th - to me the symbolism could even point towards deviant behavior. The Moon is also translating the light of a square from Mars to Jupiter. This is the same Mars that is next afflicting Venus in the 12th, so I just don't see this as positive at all.

Maybe some background info might shed some light. If there is no logical explanation for their signification, such as illness, not knowing them at all, a secretive relationship, homosexuality, etc. and also Mars's influence, then I honestly would not be alone in the same room with them without getting to know them much better first.

Overall, I don't see this chart recommending or suggesting a healthy relationship with this person.

Tanit3333 wrote:The 12th house emphasis is really strange here. Venus is sort of what I see as the subject matter and she is exaulted yet besieged in the 12th. Then the quesited is in the heart of a bad sun in the 12th. Are they ill? Do they have mental health issues? The south node on the 12th house line is also emphasizing something. I think there is something odd about this person. To me it isn't even a question of whether they like you or not but more so I wonder if you should be aware of the type of person they might be or something they are not sharing with you somehow. Perhaps it is just showing disappointment for you but to me it just seems rather odd how emphasized the 12th is. Maybe you feel like you can never get close to them but I wonder if you know them at all (hence the idealist/dreamy Moon in Pisces too). Normally I would think the Sun represents them being with someone else, and that may be the case, but it seems like it might be something else here, especially since Mercury debilitated can often be a liar and here it is in the 12th in a sign of Saturn, showing something secretive or unknown about them and Saturnian energies are generally not very easy, particularly in the 12th - to me the symbolism could even point towards deviant behavior. The Moon is also translating the light of a square from Mars to Jupiter. This is the same Mars that is next afflicting Venus in the 12th, so I just don't see this as positive at all.

Maybe some background info might shed some light. If there is no logical explanation for their signification, such as illness, not knowing them at all, a secretive relationship, homosexuality, etc. and also Mars's influence, then I honestly would not be alone in the same room with them without getting to know them much better first.

Overall, I don't see this chart recommending or suggesting a healthy relationship with this person.
Thank you for replying to my thread, Tanit3333.

I also noticed the 12th house emphasis, as every time I cast a question for X [in general; not just love matters & especially not relating to me] his significator always shows up in the 12th house! Without fail, it has showed in the 12th house yet again.

In his nativity, his Ascendant lord is in the 12th, so I'm not surprised horary constantly resonates with that position.

They do have a significant other, however they constantly step out of that relationship and they do not take them seriously. Yes, X is a intensely secretive and private person but it's understandable considering his position. They do struggle with drug addiction, I am not sure of any mental illness or deviancy outside of promiscuity and infidelity.

I do like them though. As they are still a sweet, hard working, and charming individual who hides those aspects of his life well. I don't know anything beyond that. Yes, our connection with each other is vague. We have mutual friends; so I know what I know about them, but they are an extremely busy person. Though I would like to get to know them better and connect with them; whether that be through a romantic relationship or just a friendship.

Yikes. Thank you for making sense of the signification. To me it looks like a mutually toxic relationship and maybe something abnormal behind closed doors, such as abuse or weird roles.

I think the horary is strongly cautioning you to keep a distance. I have never seen a chart that looked like this before in horary, beyond maybe something in a criminal's natal chart. I once saw a physically abusive boyfriend and was right about that but the querent didn't listen to me and it did get to that point. I also saw a suicidal quesited but that was also different. Here it doesn't look quite as obvious as that, but more overt but even more so negative in a way, such as having serious psychological impact on you.

He could be sexually deviant as well and that is especially why I caution you to keep a safe distance.

Yes, please keep me posted.

I am curious to see his natal chart to get a better picture. If you would like to share, feel free to post it or PM me. I am busy with grad school but might still be able to take a quick gander.

Also, perhaps someone was/is(?) a drug addict and is sexually promiscuous in relationships already tells you some things about him that are not good. Do you have Pisces in your chart like this horary?