Software forVedic/Jyotish: Kala or Shri Jyoti Star

Hi all, (I had posted this in 'Indian and Asian astrology' but didnt get any response, so I thought I'd also try posting it here, too).

Can any one tell me the differences between Kala and Shri Jyoti Star software? Shri Jyoti Star seems to be quite well received, but I have enjoyed learning through Ernst Wilhelm's work, and his Kala seems well liked as well.

What are the key features that are missing from either? What are the strengths and weaknesses of both programs? Is there anything too unique or idiosyncratic about either of them that couldnt be easily customized?

I am leaning toward Kala, in part because it is a decent amount less expensive, but also because Ernst W. and Ryan K. have so many Youtube video using it, that I feel I could learn it more easily--and that is important for me. I also am personally comfortable with Ernst's system, including using the Tropical Zodiac (other than for Nakshatras).

Kala also seems to have a decent amount of reports, interpretations, and delineations, which is helpful for learning (confirmation on this would also be appreciated).

But I also think that Shri Jyoti Star may have more features or power or capability--and I think I should know what I would be missing from that if I went with Kala.

Any help or thoughts on this would be appreciated, thanks!!