Yes, I found that most of the likely winners were favourites or other short priced runners.

The issue with the Fantasy Cheltenham competition is that you need to make a selection n every race. That said, it does make you think about which horse could win even if it is not obvious.

Testify does look interesting.

Cheltenham going:

As of Monday afternoon, the clerk of the course declared the going 'Heavy, soft in places' but admitted that, depending on the weather forecast, there's a good chance that it could be changed to 'Soft, heavy in places', probably due to the mutable angles (ruler of soft and heavy ground, fixed is good and cardinal fast, imho).

L3 and L4 are in mutual reception with an applying trine from L4 in 3rd to the Sun (albeit a watery Sun) - there could be a change in the going to 'soft, good in places' towards the end of the week.

Might be worth keeping an eye on.
Verum e

Opps, made a schoolboy error on the 17:30.

I have Venus not Mercury - sorry!

So I'll contribute Demi Sang & Livelovelaugh for that race.

I PM'd you the rest, modwasp (for the Astro Group).
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

A pity that ModWasp wants to keep things secret and everyone follows along...

Anyway,
13:30 #14 Slate House

14:10 #3 Petit Mouchoir

14:50 #6 Vicente

15:30 #11 Wicklow Brave

16:10 #6 La Bague Au Roi

16:50 #6 Keeper Hill

17:30 #9 De Plotting Shed

Um ? Don't see a lot of Astrology here ..

One poster mistakes Venus for Mercury.

And Whoopsie claims he has some Rulership for the Going.

(Yes I have Rex Bill's book too. Any good ?)

He, or she, should know about Hard Going.

It is his middle name.

But I'm NOT a Wrecker.

If you are making progress Good Luck to You.

Sharing is what this Forum is all about.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The astrology re the above selections I intended to reveal should there have been any notable successes. But as you ask I have used my own adaptation of Sepharial's Gravity method.

A pity that ModWasp wants to keep things secret and everyone follows along...
Not really. It's designed to keep the trolls out of the competition that some of us have signed up to and to keep track of the results that each of us attain, according our own respective techniques. It's just for this festival. I believe that the current level of astrology on this site has in recent times sunk beneath the level that I personally would like to aspire to. Therefore, I am only sharing my information with a select group of serious astrologers and that is well within my rights to do so. You could have signed up to the competition and would have received the same pm's as everyone else, but you haven't. The others are completely free to do as they like, with regard to posting their findings, as am I. Please read my posts carefully and take note of the 3 selections posted on Sunday evening for the 13:30 today. I thank you.

Um ? Don't see a lot of Astrology here ..

There's a lot, and not a transit in sight.
Verum e