Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Donald Trump (in 2018)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
rocko, sab -

i think things are going to get much more difficult for trump when saturn moves into the later part of capricorn and opposes his venus/saturn conjunction... there is so much going on into 2020 and trumps chart certainly messes with the dynamics of all that for better or worse...

cheers james

I agree with Rocko that more predictions need to be made on this site, so can you please provide some more for us ? You tend to be long on criticisms and short on predictions.

Will Trump get impeached by 2020, for example ? What say you, on that. We all know that transiting Saturn opposite his natal Venus and Saturn is difficult, but so what ? What does it lead to ?

I agree that 2020 will be a very difficult year for Trump. So, what you are saying, though, is that he will complete his term as President, but will finish, limping, and beat up ?

I still predict a one term president.

I also predict that Trump will continue to misuse his powers of authority. For example, if Jared Kushner gets convicted and goes to prison, Trump will pardon his son in law, I predict, or any of his family involved with wrong-doing.

Presidents are not supposed to do that, but Trump will cross that line.

I also predict that special prosecutor Robert Mueller will continue to be a nemesis for Trump.

However, the synastric ties between the two men are complex.

Mueller has his natal Saturn conjunct Trump's Mercury. That aspect is like "pin the tail on the donkey !" And Trump's rear end is what gets nailed ?

However, Trump has his natal Saturn conjunct Mueller's natal north node. That could suggest the ultimate firing of Mueller, if and when, the flames get too hot.

However, what happens, then, is a general public lack of confidence in Trump that leads to him either quitting, or being so disgraceful to the office that he has no option but to leave. We saw this happen with Richard Nixon, and it could well happen to Trump, as well.

Meanwhile, it is fascinating that all of the players in Trump's life have the natal Moon in Pisces, such as Hope Hicks, Reince Preibus, his chief of staff, the son in law, and last, but not least, Robert Mueller, himself. (he might have Moon in Aries).

None of you have made mention of that, yet.

Is the reason for that because politics is such a scummy business and Neptune like, that Neptune like people must inevitably come to the surface.

I'll say this about natal Moon and Neptune, NOT a barrel of laughs, HARDLY a joyful time.

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just been doing some secondary Analysis under what I've written in the Stock Markets in 2018 and noticed some interesting conflicts around Easter and then toward the end of April as Mars conjoins SR Pluto on the 26th.

Both under Filling Moons. But it is the Node approaching Trumpy's Pluto too late April that interests me and I saw this article suggesting he is sort of making a Last Stand ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: