james_m wrote:rocko, sab -

i think things are going to get much more difficult for trump when saturn moves into the later part of capricorn and opposes his venus/saturn conjunction... there is so much going on into 2020 and trumps chart certainly messes with the dynamics of all that for better or worse...

cheers james
James,

I agree with Rocko that more predictions need to be made on this site, so can you please provide some more for us ? You tend to be long on criticisms and short on predictions.

Will Trump get impeached by 2020, for example ? What say you, on that. We all know that transiting Saturn opposite his natal Venus and Saturn is difficult, but so what ? What does it lead to ?

I agree that 2020 will be a very difficult year for Trump. So, what you are saying, though, is that he will complete his term as President, but will finish, limping, and beat up ?

I still predict a one term president.

I also predict that Trump will continue to misuse his powers of authority. For example, if Jared Kushner gets convicted and goes to prison, Trump will pardon his son in law, I predict, or any of his family involved with wrong-doing.

Presidents are not supposed to do that, but Trump will cross that line.

I also predict that special prosecutor Robert Mueller will continue to be a nemesis for Trump.

However, the synastric ties between the two men are complex.

Mueller has his natal Saturn conjunct Trump's Mercury. That aspect is like "pin the tail on the donkey !" And Trump's rear end is what gets nailed ?

However, Trump has his natal Saturn conjunct Mueller's natal north node. That could suggest the ultimate firing of Mueller, if and when, the flames get too hot.

However, what happens, then, is a general public lack of confidence in Trump that leads to him either quitting, or being so disgraceful to the office that he has no option but to leave. We saw this happen with Richard Nixon, and it could well happen to Trump, as well.

Meanwhile, it is fascinating that all of the players in Trump's life have the natal Moon in Pisces, such as Hope Hicks, Reince Preibus, his chief of staff, the son in law, and last, but not least, Robert Mueller, himself. (he might have Moon in Aries).

None of you have made mention of that, yet.

Is the reason for that because politics is such a scummy business and Neptune like, that Neptune like people must inevitably come to the surface.

I'll say this about natal Moon and Neptune, NOT a barrel of laughs, HARDLY a joyful time.

S.

I've just been doing some secondary Analysis under what I've written in the Stock Markets in 2018 and noticed some interesting conflicts around Easter and then toward the end of April as Mars conjoins SR Pluto on the 26th.

Both under Filling Moons. But it is the Node approaching Trumpy's Pluto too late April that interests me and I saw this article suggesting he is sort of making a Last Stand ...

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/tough-times-t ... itics.html

H

I remember with Mark trying to get a discussion going on what a transiting Node might bring to an individual or to the World.

Still very hard to "catch" it in action.

However, I think Trump will be feeling the movement of the Node towards his n.Pluto, around 10° Leo.

Also the transiting Node is crossing the Eclipse Point around 11°30'.

Two Women have come forward about affairs with him and are trying have their silence clauses from the pay offs they received removed.

I don't thin it is going to be pretty reading and we've got all the way till the end of April for it to develop.

Pluto in Leo ? Well they are the generation born during WWII till around 1957 ?

My experience of these types is that they feel entitled and hate people who don't respect them.

The North Node is said to be Saturn like. I don't think Trumpy will be enjoying this time and he may take his eye off other things like the Markets.

When they go down as they seem to be now he tries to talk them up.

I hear Mueller may be looking into money laundering to do with Trumpy's business affairs.

Poor Old Donald maybe it is all beginning to go wrong.

What dah you think ?

H

Trumpy has appointed John Bolton to his team as National Security Advisor.

Why ?

I'm interested in how the t.Mars clash to t.Saturn will play out and how you'd model it on a n.chart. What you'd be looking for ?

Well spotted Amy.

Donald's looks like one. At midnight UK on the 2nd April, 00:00hrs t.Saturn is at 8°56', just passed the exact opposition to Trump's Mercury, at 08°51'.

On the 2nd April the pressure is just coming off when along comes "bottled up" t.Mars and opposes his already weakened n.Mercury.

Remember he is a Gemini.

Some sort of Sucker Punch ?

Apart from weakening Trumpy in the run up, what role does t.Saturn play to t.Mars ?

Ok two malefics ? Mars even more angry than usual. More likely to pick a fight ?

Clearly his n.Pluto gets the one two too, but for it it is the two one. Saturn softens up, Mars smashes, and then Saturn still has 1° left to finish him off, but Saturn turns retro before the n.10°03' exact point.

Of course you've got to think Capricorn too. Mars in Capricorn ? A Sargent at Arms figure ?

After all that the Node continues toward his n.Pluto.

All the while Uranus in trine to his Eclipse Point / Asc is encouraging him to do wacky things.

We may see more Heads Roll ?

H

It may well get worse for Trump, I predict.

When SP Moon in Leo conjoins his natal Pluto, in his natal 12th house, that is when the fur will really fly. A major secret is exposed, involving a woman. Another tense moment will be SP Moon = his natal Mars in Leo.

The Vedic astrologer that I quoted, a few weeks ago, also predicted that his daughter, Ivanka, and his Vice-President, Pence, will assume prominent roles during the balance of his administration.

This is already happening.

Trump sent his daughter, Ivanka, to the recent Winter Olympics in South Korea, perhaps as a litmus test for future diplomacy in the region?

No one has previously seen a family member of the President intervene in Far Eastern affairs, on behalf of the U.S. president, and no family member has been allowed to powerfully manage the country, ever, and certainly no first daughter has.

That said, Nancy Reagan pretty much ran the United States, say insiders, when her then husband, President Ronald Reagan, developed Alzheimers disease while in office and started to eventually go bonkers.

So, we do have a precedent for powerful women "taking over" the U.S. Presidency.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ivanka Trump is given a role in the upcoming nuclear arms talks in May with North Korea's Kim Jong Un.

That said, Nancy Reagan pretty much ran the United States, say insiders, when her then husband, President Ronald Reagan, developed Alzheimers disease while in office and started to eventually go bonkers.
Don't you really mean George Bush senior?
Verum e

Meanwhile back in Our Gangster Movie ...

I'm afraid The Donald is still back against the Wall with the Unknown Gangster or Gangsters pressing their forearms to the Donald's throat and knee to his groin.

All this peaks late April, though he really is under Strain now as Saturn is SR right opposite his Ruler Mercury.

I'd think he'll really hating Mueller's investigation.

Finally, on around the end of April or the first days of May The Node crosses his Pluto. THIS COULD BE JUDGEMENT DAY.

I wouldn't even like to think how -VE a day that could be for Trumpy, and worse still the Moon is Full in Scorpio, right on top of r.Jupiter.

r.Jupiter has been Spilling the Beans this year and that means a whole lot of light will be thrown on it and more Beans' Spilling.

Ooooooooh sticky and messy.

Cleverer people than me here can link his Pluto being "Noded" whilst the Moon throws light into this Scorpio 4th.

That sort of does point to Full Disclosure.

Ex FBI Director Comey is releasing his book. Basically saying some very very nasty things about Trumpy.

Just to repeat the Astrology. Saturn is turning retro right over Trump's Ruler Mercury in opposition. NOT NICE. SLOW AND PAINFUL.

Probably more seriously The Node is re-activating the January Eclipse near Trumpy's Pluto, and then continues over his Pluto.

He'll be very glad to see May arrive.

We all have The Node crossing our n.Pluto's once every 18.5 years, even 9.25 years, but I bet significant things happened then.

My reading is that n.Pluto is desperate for Light. My reading is that The Node is like a Torch that shines dark black darkness.

I doubt anybody's n.Pluto likes to be so Eclipsed by darkness.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worth noting that Uranus reactivates the 21st August 2018 Eclipse Point around the 22nd-25th April. That was when Trump sensible sacked Steve Bannon.

This time Uranus isn't balanced so much by Saturn.

Further, The Node will have just crossed the January Eclipse Point around 11°36' Leo. Actually around the 17th April.

Eclipses are Heap Big Medicine.

It is all brewing up.

"Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble' " comes to mind.

H

A Significant time ahead ?

We are heading towards the Uranus ingress. The period 12th May till the 17th May looks full of Tension for Trump, as Uranus trines his Asc, and Mercury too, but Mars in square to those planets.

But in inconjunction to his Asc. And to his n.Mars and the Aug 21st 2017 Eclipse Point.

A lot of Energy passing thru his Nose ?

That's a lot of Bang for his $Buck.

The New Moon on the 12th May at 12pm is nearly exactly on this Algol/ MC too.

That'll be an odd energy, as the Sun clearly illuminates but the Moon is add it's darkest phase.

Usually a time when if "things" do happen they are big and significant.

A decision on Iran obviously isn't one for Trump's brinkmanship.

Trumpy does measure his actions and hates to see the Markets troubled. I think going after Iran could be one to far.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun May 06, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.