I think it is important to have it recorded that the issue of Boris Jonhson's lying about Portland Down's opinion re the source of the Novichok came when t.Mars conjoined t.Saturn, and if you use the 1801 UK Chart this happened within a degree of the UK's n.Sun / IC. A FCO Tweet was also deleted as it was inaccurate.

I would imagine having somebody taking a running kick at your n.Sun /
IC combo might bring water to your eyes and lay you low for a while.

Also as James pointed out a Prof of Organic Chemistry in the UK state that his senior students could make Novichok. Whereas the UK Gov had stated that ONLY a State could do that.

Personally, I've wondered why the UK staked so much so quickly on pointing the figure at Russia, and from my experience very -VE energy of the conjunction on the Monday the 2nd April very much rocked The Establishment.

Now it doesn't end there, as t.Mars continued across the n.Sun / IC and is moving towards Pluto, for conjoin on the 26th April. That happens in the tense period before the (Scorpio) Full Moon. However, using that 1801 Chart I don't think any sensitive points are aspected.

Can we say Mars is translating light to Pluto from Saturn ? If so what does that mean ? Is Mars also besieged ?

Further, although Saturn is slowing it continues to press the 1801 UK's n.Sun / IC for another fortnight or so, before retreating, to take another run at it in September.

I think this needs to be recorded.

I think also at that peak -VE time the members of the UN Security Council were having a slagging match.

Further, r.Mercury had just combusted, and the Moon reached the Full. A classic situation for people loosing it.

Things then seemed to quieten down pretty quickly after that.

I just had a very quick Wee Lookie at the 1801 Chart to see if any other sensitive points were being stressed.

Well Yes !!

n.Moon at 19°26' Cancer in waning opposition to t.Pluto, but Pluto is about to conjoin Mars, and to go retro.

n.r.Saturn at 23°22' Leo currently being applied to by t.Pluto. T.Mars will do so too, and t.Pluto will roll back over n.Moon, and then forward over n.r.Saturn.

Straight up that is a lot of stress on some pretty key points now and throughout much of this year.

H

PS For the record Mars crosses the Saturn/Pluto midpoint on the 14th April. Both the larger planets are very slow and close to SR.

You'd think Mars besieged between two near stationary beasts like that isn't going to be too happy. And fists will fly ?

When approaching and crossing Saturn during that Highly Tense few days Mars triggered all sorts of Angst.

Now when he nears the mid point say 12th - 15th April something is going to kick off big time.

Could I suggest that Saturn is playing the role of the Government, and perhaps Pluto the role of the Deep State? Mars is the agitator questioning what is really going on with this Poisoning, and of course anything else in parallel universes.

OK we got some clarity from "Our" side today, from the Head of Our National Security Team. More plausible on my opinion.

They claim that the Russians have developed Novichok into a weapon that is authorised for use by their Military.

This comes just as Mercury/ Communication is ending its retrograde "STUPID" phase in Aries/ Action.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rocko,

there is very little astro, and a whole lot of conjecture in your post...

the fact is, very little in the way of facts are known... it is mostly all supposition and conjecture, especially on the part of britian with regard to where the source of the poison came from...

separating conjecture from fact is not something the media is going to help anyone out with... for a view on my thoughts, i will share craig murrays latest post, which while related to the skripal event is mostly an attempt to try to separate suggestion from reality.. we are better off acknowledging what we don't know, as opposed to making decisions off what we don't know while claiming we know something when in fact we don't!

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives ... e-strings/

I think it is important to report that the GB has now made a more specific claim about why Novichok could have been used (so recklessly), namely that the Russians are said to see it as just another Weapon, and that was my own personal feeling originally. Or hypothesis.

As to Astro, Mercury is ending its retrograde phase and that often brings clarity.

Maybe you could update your after the event Analysis ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

James_M wrote:
rocko,

there is very little astro, and a whole lot of conjecture in your post...
I have to agree. As a basic guideline what I want to see here is basically 90-100% astro analysis in posts and members avoiding using this forum as a political soapbox for their personal political speculations or theories.

Rocko wrote:
But I understand such policing is going to be left to the Moderators.
True. Its not James place to get into this with you. But I do think he has a valid point in this instance. Its been a rather intense week as moderator and I had to take formal action against several members both publicly and by PM this week. So I dont feel like wielding any big sticks here.

I like your enthusiasm Rocko but I need to ask you to apply more self discipline and focus in your posts. Please cut down the amateur punditry and concentrate more on the astrology. A bit of personal commentary backing up your astrology is ok but you have currently got the balance way too much towards politicicised commentary. That is only likely to incite strong reactions from those who do not share your politics.

Incidentally, have you learned how to load up charts yet? I think it would improve the lucidity of what you are trying to say astrologically. Contact me by PM if you need help doing this.

Thanks

Mark Cullen
Skyscript Mundane Forum Moderator
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly