Tbable of houses

Good afternoon.

I was wondering about something. For those who use House Tables (printed), and knowing that its calculation depends on the obliquity of the ecliptic which varies along time giving logically different results of almost half a minute in a cusp (in 100 years), how do you use them for past or future charts?

Is there any method to "correct" the results of a table made, for example, with the mean obl. of J2000 for the year 1820?

I am aware of the house cusps calculations in the diferent systems which involves, of course, the calculation of the obliquity of the ecliptic of the epoch, the nutation, and last - but not least - dealing with local apparent sidereal time, or LAST. Among other small aspects... My doubt was if there was any study on providing an easy table of houses, with calculation tables, which would allow this calculation by hand - without any type of electronic calculator.

I'm studying a possible mathematical solution. I was only wandering if there are any studies on this direction.

Clear skies.