New Moon in the 9th house of the horary chart. Immigration?

The question is : Will I immigrate untill next year?

This horary seemed to me very intruiging. Since it is of a huge importance question for me which I finally decided to ask being in a total financial desperation, finding the new moon out there is kind of a tricky surprise...

Indeed, the quistion was more of financial issue, not worries about getting the visa. But the new moon in 9th house looks like a big problem to me...

My significator is the Sun in 9th house which defines the question. Following Lilly the particular placement of significator in a house straightly related to the question would have been enough for completion.

But this new moon also translates the light from Saturn (which is malefic by nature also placed in the cadent house) to my significator Sun, and Saturn is the 7th house ruler...Deportation? Or restriction because of relationship? Since the translation of light is going to be completed through the new moon which is not quite a favorable aspect...

The Moon is also Part of Fortune's dispositor, and the Sun is of Part of Daemon's . The ruler of 9th itself is retro but in it's own term (Egyptian), does it mean I will change my mind?

PS. I'm going to HongKong :)

Lol, just noticed the Moon is going apply by the trine to Jupiter first...Whatever :D Will it complete the matter?

16 March 2018 ,12:59
Moscow,Russia (+3)

8)
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius

I don't understand the question. You are asking if you will leave your native country and become an immigrant due to financial troubles? That is what I am understanding but am not entirely sure. Are you saying you are worried more about finances involved in moving rather than the process of getting a visa? Do you wish to remain an immigrant or would you prefer to become a resident of Hong Kong? These are important distinctions because to me a peregrine planet would show a wanderer rather than a resident but I am not sure if that is what you want versus permanent residence, which would more likely be fixed, and hopefully dignified.

While I do think this is a relevant question and it is important to you, wouldn't it be best to research the steps involved and determine the costs necessary to see if it is feasible?

Long distance travel is definitely 9th but to me a big change and moving is 7th house. I would compare the 1st house/Lord as the current location to the 7th house/Lord as the move.

You did not mention the early degree ascendant. What do you think this means?

Hello Tanit,

Thank you very much for giving such a detailed delination.

I was not sure what regtrograte jupiter could mean,because of my subjectivity when analyzing my own horary related to my wish.
I don't understand the question. You are asking if you will leave your native country and become an immigrant due to financial troubles?
Something like that. Indeed,at the moment I have a huge financial troubles and by the most part they come from the living in an unsuitable jurisdiction for making my business.

And I also have even more problems in Russia than just financial ones as a result of state prosecution against me. I became a victim of the system.

So the goal of immigration is not just to change residence,but to make it possible to sustaine a decent standard of living. As I have no prospects in Russia at all.
Are you saying you are worried more about finances involved in moving rather than the process of getting a visa?
Yes, I meant this. I have to do a lot of work to be able to move by the next year,or at least as soon as possible. The question may sound more like "will I be able to earn enough money by the next year so I could immigrate?"

And I think the North Node on the cusp of the 2nd house has a revealing meaning here.But not sure whether it could complete the matter as it is in conjunction with the Part of Daemon which has a relation to personal efforts and income ?
Do you wish to remain an immigrant or would you prefer to become a resident of Hong Kong? These are important distinctions because to me a peregrine planet would show a wanderer rather than a resident but I am not sure if that is what you want versus permanent residence, which would more likely be fixed, and hopefully dignified.
You are absolutely right.I'm going to use HK as a starting point for a move to another country. Because I'm not sure if I want to be a residend of HK in particular. In fact, Australia,Canada or even Great Britain would suit me in terms of legislation as well. But HK has a good business opportunities as well.
While I do think this is a relevant question and it is important to you, wouldn't it be best to research the steps involved and determine the costs necessary to see if it is feasible?
I have already done this. I'm more worried will I have a chance this year to finish all my work.
Long distance travel is definitely 9th but to me a big change and moving is 7th house. I would compare the 1st house/Lord as the current location to the 7th house/Lord as the move.
I agree a 7th house has a relation to distant jorneys and I always consider this house when the question concerns travel and it's consideration in relation to the 1st leads to the best results, but in my opinion living abroad on a permanet basis without considering any return is more 9th house matter.
I'm against the mediaval point of view it has to do with non-radicallity. As I believe there is no such a thing in astrology. Probably prior to computer era it was impossible to determine an exact degree and so medieval astrologers were at a big risk of delinating a completely different chart and prefered not to consider an early or late ascendant at all.I think it was reasonable on their part.

But I believe it does has a symbolic meaning in it. As all astrology based on symbolic principals. And an early asdendant may mean here the need for starting a new life. Which corresponds to the purpose of immigration...
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.
Marcus Aurelius

An since my question was also related to the time, it may mean it will take me a long time to finish all my work and immigrate...
Marcus Aurelius