I think, I hope, that things are stabilising a bit now that r.Mercury has escaped from the square to Mars and Saturn.

Though perhaps with r.Mercury in Aries there is still plenty of shooting from the hip to go ?

See UN Security Council for example.

H

-
Mercury Rx and doing logic problems
Fleur wrote: I wondered if there were any examples of Mercury retrograde being key in positive manifestations, good things happening to people?
For me a good thing about Mercury Rx is that during this period I become quite obsessed with solving logic problems (I like doing logic puzzles). This pattern is something I noticed about two years ago just by accident. I was looking through some of my old Dover publications of Logic and Reasoning puzzles and noticed a few with recorded dates handwritten whenever I solved the particular puzzle. There is a book that had the completion note dated 2-21-2010 which was not during Mercury Rx; however, I found on the same page and the following page other dates written down as 2nd and 3rd of January, 2016. Mercury was somewhere around 0 deg. Aquarius at the time and it went on to retrograde on the 5th. (Mercury Rx brought me to revisit these pages, interesting). Since then I try to keep records and found so many of the logic problems were tackled and solved during Mercury Rx (my natal Mercury is not retrograded, by the way).

I read somewhere that there are shadow periods before and after Mercury Rx. These shadow effects are something I’ve been noticing here and there (as one example mentioned above) by comparing my interest of doing logic problem vs. other puzzles such as Sudoku, etc. I always come back to doing logic problems during the Mercury Rx. About a week before the current retrograde in Aries started, I was at the local super market and had a sudden urge to go check the magazine section (which I hardly ever visit) to see if the store was stocked with Dell’s new logic problem volume, recollecting that the last one was purchased during Mercury Rx in Capricorn (no luck finding a book this time, :( too bad). But I started to wonder, and I looked up my ephemeris to see whether my head and heart are telling me if Mercury RX is nearby – and so it is.

-

If I remember I do watch out for Mercury going retro. But I think Mercury in this Fire and Cardinal Sign probably was reasonably strong.

Anyway we can all relax now because everything is going to be just fine.

:-sk

H

Rocko wrote:
Yeah just the big bad sickle to worry about going Rx now... :lol:

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Rocko wrote:If I remember I do watch out for Mercury going retro. But I think Mercury in this Fire and Cardinal Sign probably was reasonably strong.

:-sk

H

Not so for some quarters of the world. For instance, there was a big power outage last Saturday where my friend works. Which led to break down of many computer related things. A person who works in the computer section went to the work place and stayed there trying to fix the problem until 3:00 am Sunday morning. This morning (Monday) my friend sent me an email saying the place is a mess. It’s a big network crash and it is still going on.

As I mentioned earlier I’ve been witnessing that there are shadow periods with Mercury Rx.

Mercury going retrograde can drop the Markets, but there are those and there are those types of this event.

Mercury is ahead of the Sun just now. Stronger from my experience but turns retro this Wednesday and Combusts soon after the Full Moon around the 19th March.

Does it always lead the Sun before the retro phase when in Pisces ? This might explain why this Event can be a real Downer mentally.

Often necessary to suspend "hopes" for a few weeks while this passes. Things can seem to go Backwards otherwise.

The harder you try to Nail things down the worse things seem to Turn Out.

H

Part of Fortune wrote:-
Mercury Rx and doing logic problems
Fleur wrote: I wondered if there were any examples of Mercury retrograde being key in positive manifestations, good things happening to people?
For me a good thing about Mercury Rx is that during this period I become quite obsessed with solving logic problems (I like doing logic puzzles). This pattern is something I noticed about two years ago just by accident. I was looking through some of my old Dover publications of Logic and Reasoning puzzles and noticed a few with recorded dates handwritten whenever I solved the particular puzzle. There is a book that had the completion note dated 2-21-2010 which was not during Mercury Rx; however, I found on the same page and the following page other dates written down as 2nd and 3rd of January, 2016. Mercury was somewhere around 0 deg. Aquarius at the time and it went on to retrograde on the 5th. (Mercury Rx brought me to revisit these pages, interesting). Since then I try to keep records and found so many of the logic problems were tackled and solved during Mercury Rx (my natal Mercury is not retrograded, by the way).

I read somewhere that there are shadow periods before and after Mercury Rx. These shadow effects are something I’ve been noticing here and there (as one example mentioned above) by comparing my interest of doing logic problem vs. other puzzles such as Sudoku, etc. I always come back to doing logic problems during the Mercury Rx. About a week before the current retrograde in Aries started, I was at the local super market and had a sudden urge to go check the magazine section (which I hardly ever visit) to see if the store was stocked with Dell’s new logic problem volume, recollecting that the last one was purchased during Mercury Rx in Capricorn (no luck finding a book this time, :( too bad). But I started to wonder, and I looked up my ephemeris to see whether my head and heart are telling me if Mercury RX is nearby – and so it is.

-
Thanks, this is a good example of Mercury retrograde being positive.